After the resounding failure of the '12th man'/Tynecastle corteo etc, etc (merged threads)

Craigieboy

We now have............

Section 43

:facepalm:

New Group Forming in the East Stand - SECT 43

Sect 43 group - new group starting up

Hello,

I would just like to inform use about our group that will be starting up in the following weeks / months which will be located within the back rows of Section 43.

Basically a group of us want to take the 12 th man to a new level and help progress with a new identity although 'SECT43' will still be apart of the 12th man. Just renaming the section as theirs a lot of confusion about the name. The 12th man is the whole support and not just that one area where the singing mainly comes from.

The 12th man has been a successful campaign which has brought a lot to the table, storage, green day, 100 flags and so on.

So who are Sect 43 and what do they want to achieve?

Well over a chat between 2 of us one night, talking about the 12thman we came to the conclusion that their isn't a main group in the section. Example - one week it can be packed, the next it can be pretty empty. It needs a core group of people who are their most weeks all group together and build from their.

A group in which want to sing for 90mins, people who want to help out with our displays. A more activists group at Easter Road in which will help do displays at EVERY game. Things such as surfers being brought out, hundreds of flags, banners up, so basically an every game 'Green Day' which went down a storm with most fans.

Have we got a group together as of yet?

Well we went through to Dunfermline in our little group singing from the moment we got on the train and into the ground. A lot of people joining in with us on the walk to the ground. Was different from the usual atmosphere walking to the ground. We met a few new bodies who said their interested in coming along with us. We are small at the moment but we are hoping this can take of and help extend onto bigger things. I will put my hands up to the idea we had of locating down the front vs aberdeen, but we will learn from the mistakes. We had the idea that if we where down the front that the people in the middle would join in with the singing. You can't be heard much from the front as the roof helps the sound spread at the back. We were the Hoist up guys who were singing for around 20minutes pre match, seemed to go down well with a few supporters.

What do we want from you?

Well really whether you want to come along and join us on away days or you just want to join us at the ground its up to you. We would however love to have a big group of committed people who want to join in our activities at Easter Road and some away days when we plan a big trip. Meet up pre match for discussions on future displays songs, have a few beers and a sing song to kick that little big of pre match buzz that a few of us are struggling for at the moment. (or an orange juice for the under age)

Where will we be locating and how are we going to go about this?

Well we haven't fully talked this through yet but the general feedback is a core group, tight knit as some say located in the centre of the back 6 rows. back six rows holds about approx 30 seats per row so about 180. We would like a tight group of around 120 season ticket holders in the one group, like 20 to a row x 6 which then we can build on and walk ups who want to join in can join on to the sides.

This is what we want to achieve, course its going to be a tough ask. We hope that we can get a fair number of people up for it.

What type of group do we want to be?

Well whats inspired us is the likes or the green brigade and some of the other scottish groups, also some from down south. Who may not be big but have the passion to help drive their groups forward. Singing for 90 minutes, displays, colour throughout the game. Do the odd bounce type songs. We aim to bring new songs to the table, getting them started. Rather than the really good ones that pop up never getting an airing.

What are our goals?

* To bring colour to Easter Road every week

* New songs

* A hard core group of people / singers into the section.

* Support our youth team when we can - u19s derby on 8th october

* Have organised away days when we try and get big numbers along from the section at ER

* Do displays for players that were legends at the club, have anti sectarian, show racism the red card and things

like that.

* Also a few of our members would like to help raise money towards Dnipro, have a whip round our main group once a month.

* Sing for 90minutes

* Have a group who all know one another

* banner making days (we have a hall we can hire whenever we want)

We now have our own forum which is up and running, their is the open sect43 discussions part and we have our private forum for people who want to join our main group, even if you do not want to be apart of our main group at the back then get your opinions up and what you like and dislike.

WE KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET SHOT DOWN AT TIMES, BUT ITS THE FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT THAT WILL HELP US. WE WILL TAKE ALL THE CRITICISM ON THE CHIN ASLONG AS YOU DON'T HAVE AGO AT US AND DO NOT HELP US WITH A SOLUTION.

We will be calling a meeting soon which new heads can come along for, meetings usually end up in a few pints and a brief chat. But we could use all the help we can get.

www.sect43.co.uk

Thanks for reading

Derry

scots civil war

banner making days (we have a hall we can hire whenever we want)

........wot about your ground,theres loads of space there eh :D

My ex was going on about that Derry guy and how they made so much noise from the train station to the stadium on Sat. :Vlad-Stupid:

When I told my dad my ex was part of the "12th man" his response was "Are they gay?" :lol:

Support our youth team when we can - u19s derby on 8th october

Setting sights high for a big crowd :whistling:

Dean Winchester

My ex was going on about that Derry guy and how they made so much noise from the train station to the stadium on Sat. :Vlad-Stupid:

When I told my dad my ex was part of the "12th man" his response was "Are they gay?" :lol:

So he's a hobo?

Maybe the Hibs result was what his facebook status was about and not you then :whistling:

But, dating a vermin?

:vrface:

But, dating a vermin?

I did this in the year of 2006, her birthday fell on Cup finl day, apparently she thought there was a chance I was spending the day with her. I had the decency to wake up next to her and enjoy the start of the day, before heading to meet the guys for beers and breakfast before the bus! The relationship didnt last long after that.

I did this in the year of 2006, her birthday fell on Cup finl day, apparently she thought there was a chance I was spending the day with her. I had the decency to wake up next to her and enjoy the start of the day, before heading to meet the guys for beers and breakfast before the bus! The relationship didnt last long after that.

I'd have shat in her cup of tea for having the audacity to imagine you'd want to spend any time with it on cup final day.

We now have...........

Hello,

I would just like to inform use...

As far as I got with those shower of illiterates. Everyone knows it is spelled 'EWES'.

Is he under the impression that starting every single answer with 'well' makes him sound intelligent? Or is it just one of the few words he can spell?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Gregory House M.D.

What is he like?? My ex seems to think he's some sort of hero :lol:

He's not even been going to Hibs games that long. All his ideas seem to be stolen. Taking ideas from here, the green brigade, Aberdeen Ultras etc.

I reckon he's just copying Section G with this as well. Although section G is nearly full every single game.

He always seemed a bit of a loner to me TBH. Harmless enough and quite sound but he's looking an utter bellend with this stuff.

A few of my Hibby mates get their kill at him and this 12th man thing because he's not been going that long. The general feeling is that the twelfth man is cringeworthy.

Hello,

I would just like to inform use about our group that will be starting up in the following weeks / months which will be located within the back rows of Section 43.

Basically a group of us want to take the 12 th man to a new level and help progress with a new identity although 'SECT43' will still be apart of the 12th man. Just renaming the section as theirs a lot of confusion about the name. The 12th man is the whole support and not just that one area where the singing mainly comes from.

The 12th man has been a successful campaign which has brought a lot to the table, storage, green day, 100 flags and so on.

Well over a chat between 2 of us one night, talking about the 12thman we came to the conclusion that their isn't a main group in the section. Example - one week it can be packed, the next it can be pretty empty. It needs a core group of people who are their most weeks all group together and build from their.

A group in which want to sing for 90mins, people who want to help out with our displays. A more activists group at Easter Road in which will help do displays at EVERY game. Things such as surfers being brought out, hundreds of flags, banners up, so basically an every game 'Green Day' which went down a storm with most fans.

Well we went through to Dunfermline in our little group singing from the moment we got on the train and into the ground. A lot of people joining in with us on the walk to the ground. Was different from the usual atmosphere walking to the ground. We met a few new bodies who said their interested in coming along with us. We are small at the moment but we are hoping this can take of and help extend onto bigger things. I will put my hands up to the idea we had of locating down the front vs aberdeen, but we will learn from the mistakes. We had the idea that if we where down the front that the people in the middle would join in with the singing. You can't be heard much from the front as the roof helps the sound spread at the back. We were the Hoist up guys who were singing for around 20minutes pre match, seemed to go down well with a few supporters.

Well really whether you want to come along and join us on away days or you just want to join us at the ground its up to you. We would however love to have a big group of committed people who want to join in our activities at Easter Road and some away days when we plan a big trip. Meet up pre match for discussions on future displays songs, have a few beers and a sing song to kick that little big of pre match buzz that a few of us are struggling for at the moment. (or an orange juice for the under age)

Well we haven't fully talked this through yet but the general feedback is a core group, tight knit as some say located in the centre of the back 6 rows. back six rows holds about approx 30 seats per row so about 180. We would like a tight group of around 120 season ticket holders in the one group, like 20 to a row x 6 which then we can build on and walk ups who want to join in can join on to the sides.

This is what we want to achieve, course its going to be a tough ask. We hope that we can get a fair number of people up for it.

Well whats inspired us is the likes or the green brigade and some of the other scottish groups, also some from down south. Who may not be big but have the passion to help drive their groups forward. Singing for 90 minutes, displays, colour throughout the game. Do the odd bounce type songs. We aim to bring new songs to the table, getting them started. Rather than the really good ones that pop up never getting an airing.

What are our goals?

* To bring colour to Easter Road every week

* New songs

* A hard core group of people / singers into the section.

* Support our youth team when we can - u19s derby on 8th october

* Have organised away days when we try and get big numbers along from the section at ER

* Do displays for players that were legends at the club, have anti sectarian, show racism the red card and things

like that.

* Also a few of our members would like to help raise money towards Dnipro, have a whip round our main group once a month.

* Sing for 90minutes

* Have a group who all know one another

* banner making days (we have a hall we can hire whenever we want)

We now have our own forum which is up and running, their is the open sect43 discussions part and we have our private forum for people who want to join our main group, even if you do not want to be apart of our main group at the back then get your opinions up and what you like and dislike.

WE KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO GET SHOT DOWN AT TIMES, BUT ITS THE FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT THAT WILL HELP US. WE WILL TAKE ALL THE CRITICISM ON THE CHIN ASLONG AS YOU DON'T HAVE AGO AT US AND DO NOT HELP US WITH A SOLUTION.

We will be calling a meeting soon which new heads can come along for, meetings usually end up in a few pints and a brief chat. But we could use all the help we can get.

www.sect43.co.uk

Thanks for reading

Derry

Aside from being a fecking awful idea, is this guy 4 years old?

I suppose that's the standard of English you expect after years of inter-breeding.

seems a nice title, inkeeping with there history

Terrorism Act 2000

Section 43

Search of persons.

(1)

A constable may stop and search a person whom he reasonably suspects to be a terrorist to discover whether he has in his possession anything which may constitute evidence that he is a terrorist.

(2)

A constable may search a person arrested under section 41 to discover whether he has in his possession anything which may constitute evidence that he is a terrorist.

(3)

A search of a person under this section must be carried out by someone of the same sex.

(4)

A constable may seize and retain anything which he discovers in the course of a search of a person under subsection (1) or (2) and which he reasonably suspects may constitute evidence that the person is a terrorist.

(5)

A person who has the powers of a constable in one Part of the United Kingdom may exercise a power under this section in any Part of the United Kingdom.

Hello,

winky.gif

What are our goals?
  • To bring colour to Easter Road every week
  • New songs
  • A hard core group of people / singers into the section.
  • Support our youth team when we can - u19s derby on 8th october
  • Have organised away days when we try and get big numbers along from the section at ER
  • Do displays for players that were legends at the club, have anti sectarian, show racism the red card and things like that.
  • Also a few of our members would like to help raise money towards Dnipro, have a whip round our main group once a month.
  • Sing for 90minutes
  • Have a group who all know one another
  • banner making days (we have a hall we can hire whenever we want)

Thanks for reading

Derry

progress.gifclear.gif Reply With Quote Log in to remove the advert

A Boy Named Crow

Reading this on a train, my iPod is on shuffle...it's a canny wee thing, it's just flicked to Brain Damage by Pink Floyd!

Radioactive Mince

I haven't creased up this much in ages. I know you all don't believe me, but I don't care.

I was pishing myself for approximately three minutes, nearly spitting out a Ginsters sausage roll in the process.

The whole post's funny as feck, but this is what really got me:

*banner making days

:rofl:

*banner making days

*banner making days

*banner making days

*banner making days

*banner making days

*banner making days

:stare:

Dean Winchester

I thought Easter Road already had a singing section - the away end.

Is it still February since the last time they won at home in the league? :lol:

That has to be a wind up, its common knowledge the vermin are all window lickers but surely this can't be serious?

BANNER MAKING DAYS ?

LOCAL COMMUNITY HALLS ?

Seriously WTF it'll be like Blue F'kin Peter "here's one I made earlier..........before I was smacked out my head"

Archived