Weeteam.net Football Team

H.A.N.S

Just had the pleasure of laughing at them. Their captain was identical to the gay character in Little Britain but with hair. Hardly got into the top and was sporting a nice armband and a pair of gloves to go with his nice earring. Think they were playing a Rangers supporter's team.

Guest Vanbasten1874

Just had the pleasure of laughing at them. Their captain was identical to the gay character in Little Britain but with hair. Hardly got into the top and was sporting a nice armband and a pair of gloves to go with his nice earring. Think they were playing a Rangers supporter's team.

Must have looked like a scene from one flew over the cuckoos nest bunch of tramps fae leith .

Must have looked like a scene from one flew over the cuckoos nest bunch of tramps fae leith .

We usually have the whole pitch and play on til about 8:15 but our Hobo mate told us they had it booked so we'd need to be sharp. The half a dozen or so Jambos had the maroon on but. They were infesting the place about 7:30 onwards. They were all shapes and sizes, it was hilarious. The captain took the biscuit but.

By the time they take the field against jkbs finest there will hardly be any hobos left in the team as no doubt it will once again be packed with ringers,most unsporting.:(

CharityGame5306

By the time they take the field against jkbs finest there will hardly be any hobos left in the team as no doubt it will once again be packed with ringers,most unsporting.:(

Thats not the same team that will be playing against JKB. They are Hibs.net own team although no doubt some players will be / should be turning up for the trials come March

Ringers - care to explain

Charitygame5306 - Cup winning captain 3 years on the trot :whistling:

And you didn't take pics for us to snigger at on here? Shame on you.

Didn't have my phone or a nice clip would've been recorded.

Apparently I have made in onto weeteam.net with this thread. The man in question is their very own Fenton.

who was your team?

We usually have the whole pitch and play on til about 8:15 but our Hobo mate told us they had it booked so we'd need to be sharp. The half a dozen or so Jambos had the maroon on but. They were infesting the place about 7:30 onwards. They were all shapes and sizes, it was hilarious. The captain took the biscuit but.

were you involved in the JKB team, can you name these ringers. I'd be most interested to know.

You "silly boy." You're for it now. Maybe Fenton will get Andy Blance on you.

Hilarious. Bunch of degenerate freaks.

Fenton would trip over his belly if he came for me. I hope he doesn't come with his gloves on.

why don't you get on their board and invite them to a take on?

Or you could go back to "their board" and live happily with them.

Bye Hobo!

Are you Fenton in disguise? ;-)

Or you could go back to "their board" and live happily with them.

Bye Hobo!

Are you Fenton in disguise? ;-)

nope Im not fenton.

Im someone else.

seriously though, why not get a take on against them?

nope Im not fenton.

Im someone else.

seriously though, why not get a take on against them?

They know where we are if they want a take on.

theheartsareback

If thats the case drop me a wee message about where your next game is and time and il turn up aswell. If these mugs want to start threatening one of our own i'd be happy enough to stand up to them for you. :ninja:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

LOLOL this is sheer class! H.A.N.S your arsehole must be goin 5p-10p! stupid hobo rapestains.

Thats not the same team that will be playing against JKB. They are Hibs.net own team although no doubt some players will be / should be turning up for the trials come March

Ringers - care to explain

Charitygame5306 - Cup winning captain 3 years on the trot :whistling:

Were there or were there not Hearts fans playing for the Hibs fans charity team last year?

CharityGame5306

Were there or were there not Hearts fans playing for the Hibs fans charity team last year?

Not that Im aware of - There was a Rangers fan - the guy trained and played with us for the 6 months, got found out two days before the game and was emptied. Cracking player too.

Another was touted as being a Hearts fan - turns out he didnt support either of the two teams, but as a 12 year old went to two Hearts games with his step dad.

Must've put him off. :rolleyes:

Not that Im aware of - There was a Rangers fan - the guy trained and played with us for the 6 months, got found out two days before the game and was emptied. Cracking player too.

Another was touted as being a Hearts fan - turns out he didnt support either of the two teams, but as a 12 year old went to two Hearts games with his step dad.

Must've put him off. :rolleyes:

Both teams have been infiltrated in the past, no question. It's really up to the individual whether he has a conscience or not. FTR Dunc, Big Ian told me that Ross Colquhoun turned up for you guys. Don't know if he played but if I live to be 100 I'll never believe he supports Hibs!

Both teams have been infiltrated in the past, no question. It's really up to the individual whether he has a conscience or not. FTR Dunc, Big Ian told me that Ross Colquhoun turned up for you guys. Don't know if he played but if I live to be 100 I'll never believe he supports Hibs!

I tried to edit this post once I realised it was a bit unfair to out the guy so I'd just like to make clear that it is only my BELIEF that he does not support Hibs. I am prepared to be proved wrong.

I watched the hibs.net football team when they were playing some rank team at the stirling uni 3G pitches. They were all fat wee p***y ladyboys, I can confirm the fatty at the back who was captain too the absolute biscuit and yes a few of us did shout abuse at them while they were playing.

WHAT YOU GONNA DO, HIBBYS.NET - GONNA BATTER ME YOU TOTAL SPANGLES?

GET IT RIGHT UP YE'S

I watched the hibs.net football team when they were playing some rank team at the stirling uni 3G pitches. They were all fat wee p***y ladyboys, I can confirm the fatty at the back who was captain too the absolute biscuit and yes a few of us did shout abuse at them while they were playing.

GET IT RIGHT UP YE'S

I got your back.

607.jpg

I can feel some anger in here, calm down guys, it's only a game of football.

Ahh **** it!!

KICK SOME ASS!!! :ninja:

:whistling:

Guest Vanbasten1874

GET IT RIGHT UP YE'S

I'll hold your jacket GULP not the mighty ccs yir doomed scotty doomedah tell yae.

Say What Again

Surely only football fans could turn a bunch of guys giving up their time to raise money for charity, into threats, personal abuse, and potential paggers.

:mellow:

Surely only football fans could turn a bunch of guys giving up their time to raise money for charity, into threats, personal abuse, and potential paggers.

:mellow:

I don't think any of the people on here have anything to do with the charity game other than Hibs' captain defending accusations that their team had ringers. The Hibs.net team the OP has seen were clearly NOT the charity boys.

HFC 1875 it was the referee who told us when we were leaving that you were playing against Rangers' fans.

Know you will be hovering over this thread.

That isn't how you use the word "but".

p.s. This thread and the Hobo equivalent are excellent. Cyber-paggers are the best paggers. :)

CharityGame5306

I don't think any of the people on here have anything to do with the charity game other than Hibs' captain defending accusations that their team had ringers. The Hibs.net team the OP has seen were clearly NOT the charity boys.

Correct mate.

The charity team has nothing to do with Hibs.net at all. Every year the Hibs charity team begins from scratch.

The team seen at Craigmount are the Hibs.net team (Hibeernian).

As for the Ross Colquhoun - not sure where he stands. His claim was he doesnt really support any football but had raised a **** load of cash for the charity.

Not that counts for much I tried to get Callum to allow me to play for the Hearts team (wearing my Hibs top underneath of course) :ninja:

If they have a physio I hope he's wearing a triple layer of surgical gloves and a chemical suit. I wouldn't want to treat them in case of infection.

GoodCrackAye?

Seen them play before, and after attending every charity game, if any of them play for the Hubs charity team then they're ****ed.

Archived