HEARTS ARE ON THE GLASS MOUNTAIN

Guest Prince William

BROKEBACKERS, I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME WE GET USE TO IT. WE ARE FOR THE DROP.

That is TWO SPL GAMES we have lost in a row, we are now TEN points of bottom place Hamilton - A LESS GLAMOROUS MOTHERWELL FFS.

WE HAVE JUST LOST A SEMI FINAL TO THE PEEBLES OF THE WEST.

^THIS

Desparate times at Tynecastle - the equivelent of HELL according to some posters.

^That

I fear for the future of our club, we have lost TWO games in a row and because of this I AM A QUIVERING WRECK.

DWWWDWDLL <------------- ****!!!

LET ME SAY THIS NOW,

I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT, be renewing next season when we have been relegated to division 4. IF we have a club to follow that is - The mad one (Or is that Lucifer?) is doing his best to RUIN us.

We couldnt score in training, we can defend, MICHAEL STEWART IS A GINGER RADGE, BOUZID is a BOMBSCARE, ZAL FOR CAPTAIN EVEN THOUGH HE IS A BIGGER RADGE THAN STEWART.

Add to that the lazy foreigners, GET THEM ALL BACK ON THE FIRST CARGO SHIP HEADED FOR THEIR BACKWATER HOMELAND. BOMBSCARES.

SACK Gym Jemmeries and bring back a club legend like KEVIN TWADDLE, he knows how to fight when you are in a basement battle.

Our next fixtures:

Celtic - away - ZERO points, Robbie Keane (the man who is going to save Scottish football from extinction) will get at least 8

Falkirk - home - ZERO, Eddie May, ********* and DAWN the lesbian school teacher from Edinburgh and Your Call fanatic will see to us thats for true.

Hamilton - home - MINUS ONE, for being so vile on the eye.

sheep - away - WAKE ME UP AT THE FINAL WHISTLE AND BREAK THE NEWS TO ME SOFTLY

Dundee Hibernian - away - MARE, get her pumped.

Hib - home - DERBY HUMILIATION, I FEAR ANOTHER 7 - 0. MAYBE MORE???? Who knows thats the fun.

Our stirkeforce - by far the worst forward line in the British Isles, if not Western Europe. CHRISTIAN NADE IS A TICKING TIMEBOMB AND A WALKING HAMBURGER, I seriously recommend that he visits his local GP re his HEART. HE IS SO FAT.

Tynecastle - or is that Swinecastle - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. A graveyard that was once the home of football. MAIN STAND is set to fall down at any minute, when I stand in lower N I cant take my eyes of the roof for fear of being OWNED by an IRON GIRDER falling from the sky. Add to that the little creatures who are known as the UJ Brigade - DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR, IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT THEN GO TO IBROX!!!1111!!!!1!!! I HAVE A COFFEE AND YOU ARE IN MY SIGHTS, If however I drink that then prepare to be tamed by 100 degrees of HIV positive Easter Road BOVRIL.

GOODBYE HEARTS - IT HAS BEEN FUN AND YOU WILL BE MISSED, 'Rodney' turn the lights out on your way out - we cant afford to pay the bills as it is.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudolf's Mate

WTF!

I read the first couple of lines before the vino started to make me feel dizy... Can somone cut through the cr@p and let me know if the op is being straight up with the post or has everyone gone mad this evening?!?

Good summary of today's postings. Remember we need to play the youngsters now!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to put forward a motion that we just forget HMFC and all become fans of Edinburgh City Football Club.

I see Victorian and Mothy have been wearing their colours already.

The People's Chimp

You forgot that we FAILED to sign Brian Mehmet, who wouldn't have knocked us out of the cup if he had been playing for us.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
WTF!

I read the first couple of lines before the vino started to make me feel dizy... Can somone cut through the cr@p and let me know if the op is being straight up with the post or has everyone gone mad this evening?!?

The OP has OD on angel delight.

Fact and not open for debate.

I am SHOCKED and DISGUSTED, King, that you forgot to mention the 17.6 MILLION SQUID we owe UBIG by THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!!! ADMINISTRAYSHUN is a CERTAINTY.

Bye bye Hearts. Nice knowing you an'all that, but I read this on hibs.net. SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

That is TWO SPL GAMES we have lost in a row, we are now TEN points of bottom place Hamilton - A LESS GLAMOROUS MOTHERWELL FFS.

^THIS

Desparate times at Tynecastle - the equivelent of HELL according to some posters.

^That

I fear for the future of our club, we have lost TWO games in a row and because of this I AM A QUIVERING WRECK.

LET ME SAY THIS NOW,

I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT, be renewing next season when we have been relegated to division 4. IF we have a club to follow that is - The mad one (Or is that Lucifer?) is doing his best to RUIN us.

We couldnt score in training, we can defend, MICHAEL STEWART IS A GINGER RADGE, BOUZID is a BOMBSCARE, ZAL FOR CAPTAIN EVEN THOUGH HE IS A BIGGER RADGE THAN STEWART.

Add to that the lazy foreigners, GET THEM ALL BACK ON THE FIRST CARGO SHIP HEADED FOR THEIR BACKWATER HOMELAND. BOMBSCARES.

SACK Gym Jemmeries and bring back a club legend like KEVIN TWADDLE, he knows how to fight when you are in a basement battle.

Our next fixtures:

Celtic - away - ZERO points, Robbie Keane (the man who is going to save Scottish football from extinction) will get at least 8

Falkirk - home - ZERO, Eddie May, ********* and DAWN the lesbian school teacher from Edinburgh and Your Call fanatic will see to us thats for true.

Hib - home - DERBY HUMILIATION, I FEAR ANOTHER 7 - 0. MAYBE MORE???? Who knows thats the fun.

Our stirkeforce - by far the worst forward line in the British Isles, if not Western Europe. CHRISTIAN NADE IS A TICKING TIMEBOMB AND A WALKING HAMBURGER, I seriously recommend that he visits his local GP re his HEART. HE IS SO FAT.

Tynecastle - or is that Swinecastle - NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. A graveyard that was once the home of football. MAIN STAND is set to fall down at any minute, when I stand in lower N I cant take my eyes of the roof for fear of being OWNED by an IRON GIRDER falling from the sky. Add to that the little creatures who are known as the UJ Brigade - DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR, IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT THEN GO TO IBROX!!!1111!!!!1!!! I HAVE A COFFEE AND YOU ARE IN MY SIGHTS, If however I drink that then prepare to be tamed by 100 degrees of HIV positive Easter Road BOVRIL.

GOODBYE HEARTS - IT HAS BEEN FUN AND YOU WILL BE MISSED, 'Rodney' turn the lights out on your way out - we cant afford to pay the bills as it is.

peebles.

That is TWO SPL GAMES we have lost in a row

LOL - about as ridiculous as Bingo's false teeth!

portobellojambo1

JAMBOS KICKBACK are pleased to announce the board is now being sponsored by CBBC (ya bass).

Some posts will reflect this as we are now admitting members of all ages to reflect our new approach.

If anyone should slip on puke or rusk smelling sh*t on the way from the Terrace to the Shed tough feckin luck.

Now shake yer rattles and sook yer dummies, lets get cooking with feckin gas.

(A translation of the OP on this thread is available on Wikipedia, for any adults who wish to continue using the site).

Good summary of today's postings. Remember we need to play the youngsters now!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reminder,

I WANT HEARTS OF MID-LITHUANIA AKA THE LITHUANIAN STATE CIRCUS to call back EVERY youth player we have had on our books for the last decade and get them ALL in the starting eleven for next weeks trip to Celtic Park.

Malcolm Tucker

^THIS

^That

LET ME SAY THIS NOW,

Our next fixtures:

This.

Don't forget that HIB will rule THE ENTIRE WORLD coz they know how to run a football team and DON'T RENEW because VAD MALD is sh**ting our club out of his LIFF WINDOW.

One man, ONE MAN is to blame. Davide UBOA. When he became Director of Football it all went tits up, EPICALLY.

I'm scared for the future, really scared. At this rate we'll end up in Europe playing at places like QoTS and Ross County.

(A translation of the OP on this thread is available on Wikipedia, for any adults who wish to continue using the site).

Cant a fellow Hearts fan tell it how it REALLY is?!?!?!!1111/??

Wake up Farts fans.

the glass mountain sounds like such a magical place.... let's all go there.

where is it anyway? somewhere over the rainbow at the end of the yellow brick road i should expect.

watch out for munchkins.

I am SHOCKED and DISGUSTED, King, that you forgot to mention the 17.6 MILLION SQUID we owe UBIG by THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!!! ADMINISTRAYSHUN is a CERTAINTY.

Bye bye Hearts. Nice knowing you an'all that, but I read this on hibs.net. SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

I AGGREEE with you Shawn. How is the apointtmeant of Jauffre'ys going to PLASTER over those CRACK'S? Nearly a BILLION pounds in debt - how was this happened?

VALDIMYRE ROMINORFF OUT or were DOOMED?

This.

Don't forget that HIB will rule THE ENTIRE WORLD coz they know how to run a football team and DON'T RENEW because VAD MALD is sh**ting our club out of his LIFF WINDOW.

One man, ONE MAN is to blame. Davide UBOA. When he became Director of Football it all went tits up, EPICALLY.

I'm scared for the future, really scared. At this rate we'll end up in Europe playing at places like QoTS and Ross County.

Dont get me started on the worst player to come out of Kenya since Davie Provan. David Abooa is a trouser snake.

I am a better sweeper than Uboa and I have a terrible right foot, I am too scared to head a football and I have never played competitve football since playing for my primary school...

BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHAT, I will tell you:

At least I would have a bit of fight and play for the famous purpley/brown Herats jersey

The PBS is a horrible place to be nowadays.

Its pink, Grogie is a SLUM, it is full of bigotted BNP loving YAMS and even their wimmin are fugly.

the glass mountain sounds like such a magical place.... let's all go there.

where is it anyway? somewhere over the rainbow at the end of the yellow brick road i should expect.

watch out for munchkins.

Once your on the glass mountain the only way is DOWN.

I am on said mountain and all I can see is Peebles town centre and Division 4 football.

Malcolm Tucker
Its pink, Grogie is a SLUM, it is full of bigotted BNP loving YAMS and even their wimmin are fugly.

WE CAN'T EVEN MAKE UP FACTS ABOUT IT LIKE HIB CAN WITH THEIR UBER-AWESOME MEGA-STADIUM!!!

Sometimes I wish we had the 1st floodlights.

Sometimes I wish we had a scoreboard.

FFS ABOUA!

Aye they're BURSD have stuped names and aw like Rachel and Sarah. Nae class. Nae Shareen or Spittoon. Warrior poet names.

Once your on the glass mountain the only way is DOWN.

I am on said mountain and all I can see is Peebles town centre and Division 4 football.

that will be munchkin athletic you're seeing.

we can beat them.

jamboinglasgow

I agree,

Baltic Financial expert S. ergey has been warning about it for a long time, he reckons the Lithuanian Banking sector is about to crumble. I am glad I took my money out of my account in Lietuvos Bankas this week.

I have been informed by football experts of the mighty hibernian fc that they having been the more attractive side and the morally great side of Edinburgh.

WHY WHY couldn't we be run like Hibernian fc, I love a chief executive/chairmen with a tash.

that will be munchkin athletic you're seeing.

we can beat them.

We can't score goals.

If we can't score goals we can't win games.

Ergo, we will be beat by that manky mob of munchkins.

That is the funniest thing I've read on this laptop screen in ages.

Was genuinely unable to move because of laughing for a few minutes.

That is the funniest thing I've read on this laptop screen in ages.

Was genuinely unable to move because of laughing for a few minutes.

Laugh it up. WERE ALL DYING INSODE!!!!

Is it a competition to see who can slaver the most pish on this board or something :angry:

IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!1!

And learn how to use a ****ing question mark!

Aye they're BURSD have stuped names and aw like Rachel and Sarah. Nae class. Nae Shareen or Spittoon. Warrior poet names.

Yes.

Question: What does a lass from Gorgie use for protection???

Answer: A bus shelter.

ROBBOS STINKS OF PISH AND SECTION N IS FULL OF TITS.

I have never been so disgusted with the Harts as I am the now. Im shaking with rage that we let Peter Van De Ven leave knowing FULL WELL that Kucharski wasnt match fit.

Romanov MUST know that goals equals munnay, so get us a striker now vlad cos we need 38 million goals to brake EVEn and 38 million and one to get back into the black.

Is this really happenin or what?

We can't score goals.

If we can't score goals we can't win games.

Ergo, we will be beat by that manky mob of munchkins.

true. our team is made up of judy garland, a lion, a tin man and a scarecrow.

Malcolm Tucker
Is it a competition to see who can slaver the most pish on this board or something :angry:

I bet you're an Aberblue fan.

Or that irish pr**k David O'Boueoa.

It is always a contest to see who can slaver the most pish. Subject matter is irrelevant.

Yes.

Question: What does a lass from Gorgie use for protection???

Answer: A bus shelter.

ROBBOS STINKS OF PISH AND SECTION N IS FULL OF TITS.

That's true though.

I wish, no, I WISH, I was slavering.

Post #1 is the voice of sickback, I could not be more serious. My original post got cut short - I had to give up because I couldnt see through the tears.

This is a worry Sharts of Middle-earth.

I had to give up because I couldnt see through the tears.

I also CANT STOP CRYING. It's like my GUTS have been RIPPED OUT. I feel your pain?

jamboinglasgow

Cant believe we signed Barron Fart on a pre-contract, joke of a signing. He only came to us as no other club would take him.

And dont get me started on Lying Stevensoncollege, who in their right mind would get a player from the first irn-bru joke league.

We are a joke of a club even down to the issuing of season ticket smartcards, I miss having a good season ticket book you could chuck at the nearest player. MadVlad must go!!!

are we there yet?

well... are we there yet?

The EAST OF SCOTLAND LEAGUE, you mean?

You wont be waiting long....

Archived