• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo 4 Ever

• been here before

• Sooperstar

• Jambos_1874

8 hours ago, Stuart G said:

That's a lie, you claimed earlier in this thread you had 59 points, thresholds were 90 and 82, so 31 and 23

6 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

He definately said he had 59, I was astonished as that's even less than me and I rarely go to away games these days.

My work here is done.

Geoff the Mince
9 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I don’t believe you 

All gone now . . I'm hurt you didn't believe me . 

15 hours ago, Silvery_Moon said:

What we can't have in December is a situation where Hearts fans are denied tickets at Tynecastle because Rangers have been given the whole Roseburn. Would hope it is confirmed soon that the Roseburn will be open to Hearts fans. 

The tickets are already on sale. Still plenty left and that’s with the whole Roseburn to Sevco. 

We’d only cut their allocation if we sell out the other three stands sharpish. 

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

The tickets are already on sale. Still plenty left and that’s with the whole Roseburn to Sevco. 

We’d only cut their allocation if we sell out the other three stands sharpish. 

Have The Rangers actually been allocated the whole Roseburn yet ?

Hearts could hold on till they see what demand is like.

In fact going by the last two attendances at Tynecastle demand already outstrips supply if The Rangers get all the Roseburn.

Any non ST hoders should get their skates on if they want a ticket.

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

In fact going by the last two attendances at Tynecastle demand already outstrips supply if The Rangers get all the Roseburn.

The whole of the Roseburn is greyed out. 

You’re correct though, the only way we can have their allocation cut is if we sell out our three stands soon. 

27 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Maybe one of our resident dot counters could start a ‘restrict Sevco to 2 sections’ thread? 

One of the guys in our party of 4 travellers to ibroke today is not answering their texts or calls. I’m giving him till 12.45 and then heading through. If I don’t hear from him then I have a spare ticket in GW2 Row L and a seat available in the car. . Can pick up near Gorgie if anyone fancies this? Don’t want to see a ticket going to waste! 

On 05/10/2018 at 17:59, Mikey1874 said:

Quite often at Ibrox there are people with spare tickets

For the home end 

To be fair to Rangers fans, there are a couple of decent ones as I learned in a situation similar to the above.

My old man and I went through ticketless (poorly organised) maybe 15 years back and we were about to head home when a couple of Rangers fans from Northern Ireland offered us tickets with them as a couple of their mates hadn't travelled. Said to stick our scarves back in the car and wouldn't take a penny for the tickets. They even split themselves up so that one of them could sit with us and he even went away before half time and re appeared with pies and drinks for us both and again wouldn't take a penny.

I hate Rangers and the majority of their fans but that day jars with my experience of their club. It's a shame really as I'd prefer to think of them as having no decent fans so I could fully loathe them ??