Rangers (A) Tickets Sold Out

August Landmesser

August Landmesser

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-information-rangers-a

Tickets for next month's trip to Ibrox will go on sale at 9am on Friday, 21st September.

The table topping Jambos journey west to Glasgow on Sunday, 7th October for a 3pm kick-off against Rangers. 

Tickets for the Ibrox fixture will go on sale to supporters with 90 or more loyalty points (1 per account) and are priced as follows:

• Adults: £30
  • Over 65s: £22
  • Under 18s: £22
  • Under 16s: £10

Tickets can be purchased from 9am on Friday, 21st September via the club's three sales channels:

• Online: Hearts eTicketing
  • Phone: 0333 043 1874 (option 1, then 1) 
  • In Person: At the Hearts Ticket Office on McLeod Street

Two loyalty points will be awarded for this fixture.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo 4 Ever

• been here before

• Sooperstar

• Jambos_1874

been here before
27 minutes ago, Van Wilder said:

£30 to sit in that corner in a s**thole.

Won't give the cesspit my money.

Correct.

Plenty spare points for this but fxxk giving them a brass farthing.

NaturalOrder74

Wouldn’t fancy giving them my money regardless of how likely we are to win, they have a hammering on the Thursday before off rapids so really fancy us for this 

11 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Only got 59 loyalty points

If you were at the Motherwell game, is there any way to get the loyalty points added on?

Did you get 31pts for that match?

Was debating on whether to go there as it’s on the Sunday but I’ve only got 78 loyalty point and the fact it’s £30 they can go and **** themselves 

3 of us wanted to go to this, none of us have enough points. Think it will be very popular so the high threshold isn't really a surprise. Doubt it will come down much, if at all.

7 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Have The Rangers reduced our allocation ?

90 LPs is very high considering we have just had a cull of loyalty points.

Think we only get 800 tickets now. 

I absolutely detest the Hun but I can't believe people wouldn't go because they don't want to give them money (I know there are other factors too; shite hole, unpleasant fans etc). Supporting Hearts should always be the priority.

Have enough LPs and I'm desperate to get a ticket for this one. There are few better things than beating them on their own patch.

This is why we as a fan Base must step up when we play the ugly two on our own turf that's how they can issue us with only 800 tickets sorry but this really annoys me because if we were to get to a semi / final we would take easy twenty thousand to hampden regardless of who we are playing so why not as a Fan Base give Ann the backing so she has no option but to limit them forget about the sectarian crap let them sing it you don't go to the football for that u go to support the team and until we do this we will never be able to challenge either of them we have the team we have the manager let's back them.

58 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Only got 59 loyalty points

If you were at the Motherwell game, is there any way to get the loyalty points added on?

59 points and having a go at a poster on the broken seats thread about attending matches, trying to portray yourself as an uber fan, no problem with anyone who can't manage to games all the time but don't come across as if you go to every game and then forget and post your loyalty points on another thread.

46 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

3 of us wanted to go to this, none of us have enough points. Think it will be very popular so the high threshold isn't really a surprise. Doubt it will come down much, if at all.

obviously hearts will know how many people have over 90 points, i feel like they have played it safe because of demand. I still think there is a good chance it will go to a second phrase. Hopefully nothing daft like lowering it down to 20 odd points to create a free for all.   

been here before
47 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I absolutely detest the Hun but I can't believe people wouldn't go because they don't want to give them money (I know there are other factors too; shite hole, unpleasant fans etc). Supporting Hearts should always be the priority.

Have enough LPs and I'm desperate to get a ticket for this one. There are few better things than beating them on their own patch.

Just think though that those of us who dont go to Ibrox or Parkhead for whatever reason end up making it that little bit easier for super-dooper mega uber jambos like you to get a ticket.

15 minutes ago, Stuart G said:

59 points and having a go at a poster on the broken seats thread about attending matches, trying to portray yourself as an uber fan, no problem with anyone who can't manage to games all the time but don't come across as if you go to every game and then forget and post your loyalty points on another thread.

:vrwow:

giphy.gif

Gavsy Van Gaverson
21 minutes ago, Stuart G said:

:wow:

??

letsalldothebeattie

Sadly fall 6 points short so won’t be making it to this one. Not going to kick up fuss about being LPs short. My own fault for not going to some games to keep the points ticking over and at the cut in the summer it’s left me short of a game like this. Will make them up before we go to ER though 

Zombies can sook on it. Theyre getting pumped and I will be there right in front of my TV to see it :yas:

Edited by Pans Jambo

I live in England and got a respectable 71 points but if any kind hearted soul who has over 90 and isn’t going would care to help me out I would be very grateful.

been here before
4 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

These are the games every Hearts fan should want to attend 

As any game should be.

But its up to the individual. Going to Ibrox is no more or less important than Dens, Killie, Hamilton or anywhere else.

Edited by been here before

3 minutes ago, EastSideJambo said:

These are the games every Hearts fan should want to attend 

Stopped going to the erse cheeks grounds about 10 years ago. Mutants spitting on kids & singing bile. No thanks. 

1 minute ago, eck1874 said:

Will probably get reduced to 75 as I am on 74

Undoubtedly will get reduced from 91. Probably fairly quickly I would imagine 

Shanks said no
4 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Hearts crowd in semi finals of League cup are not great against the old firm taking 20000 won't happen in my opinion 

Thanks for your contribution to this threat, how is Hamilton today?

6 hours ago, Stuart G said:

:glorious:

I don’t have enough points but didn’t really want to go anyway. Being spat on and having coins, pies and drinks thrown down on us in the championship season has put me off.