****OFFICIAL HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN V ST JOHNSTONE THREAD****

Mr Sifter

4 minutes ago, Dinger said:

do you have flash turned on? 

Can you turn on flash on android?

I have had to use a different browser for it to work.

Now using Hola as a vpn, all too confusing.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Future's Maroon
Just now, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Didn't even notice we win this we'll go above the Saints.

And the Hobbits.

Seems pretty low key stuff. We really struggle to start games at a tempo. That is a big worry for Tuesday night. 

Just now, Hendricks said:

Seems pretty low key stuff. We really struggle to start games at a tempo. That is a big worry for Tuesday night. 

Been an issue as far back as the Championship season - we tended to wear teams down and fitness showed and scorelines were great as a result, but we just never come out the blocks flying.  The only time I can really think of us doing that in recent seasons to any notable degree was the cup game against Aberdeen season before last.

3 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

Everyone knows we are useless at a slow pedestrian pace. But time after time we fail to start with the correct tempo.

This must be addressed by the manager. In fact it should have been weeks ago!!

Just now, DG_HMFC said:

We are dire in the middle of the park.

We are relying on too many players that are simply not good enough. Bauben is so far past his best that at this point it's ridiculous. It's also asking a lot for a lad, however promising, to come in from 2 tiers below and dominate game after game in the SPL. Additionally the Serb has barely kicked a ball. We need major surgery in midfield but how long have we been saying that.....?! 

Quote from my Canadian cousin" Scottish football is pretty boring man!" First visit and hard to argue with him so far?

Just now, ducatiboy said:

Quote from my Canadian cousin" Scottish football is pretty boring man!" First visit and hard to argue with him so far?

Serves you right for taking him to the St Johnstone game ::troll::

Just me or did the st johnstone player leave the field of play, come back on, then lie down? Surely ref shouldn't have let him back on the pitch? 

Slightly tedious i know...

Prince needs subbed before he gets second yellow but no doubt he will still come out for second half

The Future's Maroon
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Bauben is absolutely honking. If we play like this on Tuesday then I’m sorry but we’ll get beat. 

Lets worry about the game we are only half way through before talking about the Derby ?

Dismal stuff. Again the reality is that currently we just don't have enough good players especially in midfield. The left side options are dire too. It's repetitive to say it but how in Gods name is Bauben still starting games for Hearts?!!! Utterly ridiculous. Son of Levein is so far past his best it's not even funny anymore. 

3 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Lets worry about the game we are only half way through before talking about the Derby ?

Its all relative. We don’t start or play well in the first 45mins. This is brutal

BonningtonJambo
3 minutes ago, roscogt1 said:

Can't believe how bored I was throughout the first half there. 

I know i spent more time laughing at huddersfield beating man utd than watching this p***

Marooned in Sec Z

Terrible to watch. Bauben needs hooked at HT and shouldn't be near a Hearts team again.

been here before

This is dire, truly dire.

No energy

No urgency

No fight

No shots except Ismas ballooning.

No plan B

No guile.

No idea why the no 9 plays so wide.

No idea how to beat a man.

I could go on but it's really not worth it fir the first half.

8 minutes ago, Heidthebaw said:

Just me or did the st johnstone player leave the field of play, come back on, then lie down? Surely ref shouldn't have let him back on the pitch? 

Slightly tedious i know...

It was absolutely ridiculous, if he was able to get up and walk back on the pitch he should have been told to gwt back off.

Terrible first half, if we need to play this front system then site Isma should be on the left and Lafferty through the middle.

Young Cochrane warming up, hopefully Prince punted

Just now, been here before said:

This is dire, truly dire.

No energy

No urgency

No fight

No shots except Ismas ballooning.

No plan B

No guile.

No idea why the no 9 plays so wide.

No idea how to beat a man.

I could go on but it's really not worth it fir the first half.

Apart from that we've done ok

Midfield non existant/pish , no hunger or desire to attack, i ****ing hope they are saving themselfs for the derby!!

Archived