Hibs tickets announced

kila

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heartsmad1874

Anyone know if theres any limits on buying tickets for people in your 'Hearts Network'? Planning to buy for me and 4 mates but not sure if its only up to a certain number.

been here before

Let the games begin...

I wonder when we'll get the first one on whose on 57 but was at Motherwell and its no fair it was a cash gate and the sytem is shite.

Mind you those under 18 Ross County tickets might start flying off the shelf...

Bungalow Bill
1 minute ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Anyone know if theres any limits on buying tickets for people in your 'Hearts Network'? Planning to buy for me and 4 mates but not sure if its only up to a certain number.

I've never known there to be a limit as long as everyone has the required points.

5 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

I'd imagine it'll be the usual arrangement of one per account.

Heartsmad1874
5 minutes ago, Haken said:

I'd imagine it'll be the usual arrangement of one per account.

Of course but in the 'Hearts network' you can reassign tickets to friends. Wasn't sure if there was a limit on how many you could buy for.

Bungalow Bill
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

****ing 57 :lol:

What are the chances of it coming down? 

Buy a kids ticket for Ross County for 5 loyalty points. I know a couple of folk who have had to do this. 

8 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Of course but in the 'Hearts network' you can reassign tickets to friends. Wasn't sure if there was a limit on how many you could buy for.

I think so long as the folk on your network have an account, and those accounts have the required number of LPs, you can fill your boots.

3 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

My mate was on 59 so is buzzing about this after initially thinking he was a point short.

My mate was the same , even including his trip to Dingwall this weekend so he'll be a happy bunny :smile:

17 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

Buy a kids ticket for Ross County for 5 loyalty points. I know a couple of folk who have had to do this. 

Anyone know how long it takes after purchase for loyalty points to be added?

Bungalow Bill
Just now, ayeken said:

Anyone know how long it takes after purchase for loyalty points to be added?

Guy in my work bought a ticket yesterday morning and the points were there this morning.

Just now, Apache Mal said:

Guy in my work bought a ticket yesterday morning and the points were there this morning.

Great, thanks.

On 56 ffs. Anyone know if you get loyalty points for buying tickets for family and friends for the Murrayfield game? That’s pretty much my only hope. 

37 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

That's embarrassing....go to the game and support the team.

7 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

On 56 ffs. Anyone know if you get loyalty points for buying tickets for family and friends for the Murrayfield game? That’s pretty much my only hope. 

Nope

WOW Ive got enough points without having to cheat the system and buy child tickets for matches I have no intention on going to!

I am AMAZED!

Bungalow Bill
18 minutes ago, bobo_755 said:

That's embarrassing....go to the game and support the team.

I didn’t buy a ticket for the game as I have enough points. Merely sharing what others have done. 

£28 an adult. £14 for everyone else as in concessions and all children U18. So £42 for me and a 9yr old.

1 hour ago, Apache Mal said:

Surely that won’t work as you shouldn’t be able to allocate a child ticket to an adult. Fair enough buy an adult ticket, but that’s kind is unfair on other fans.

Bungalow Bill
38 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Surely that won’t work as you shouldn’t be able to allocate a child ticket to an adult. Fair enough buy an adult ticket, but that’s kind is unfair on other fans.

I agree it’s not right. But it does work. 

The Future's Maroon
23 minutes ago, cheetah said:

47 points GET IN!

Or not as the case may be?!

If you buy online are you anle to pick seats? I dont think you can online, can anybody confirm. Dont want to go down the front or right at the too, so not sure if I have to go to Tynie to buy them. 

48 minutes ago, cheetah said:

47 points GET IN!

I take it you didn't fancy this game but were being forced to go?

27 minutes ago, daftie said:

If you buy online are you anle to pick seats? I dont think you can online, can anybody confirm. Dont want to go down the front or right at the too, so not sure if I have to go to Tynie to buy them. 

Pretty sure you can choose if you want upper or lower and what section you want not sure if you can choose your exact seat though.

1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Or not as the case may be?!

1 hour ago, Haken said:

I take it you didn't fancy this game but were being forced to go?

Oh i thought we were bragging about how many points we have :lol:

Had no intention of going, live in England and don't do mid week unless it's a cup semi.

mulleted_jambo

Ross county game now sold out. 

Pretty bad that fans that actually want to attend now won't be able to as people have bought child tickets with no intention of going.  

4 minutes ago, mulleted_jambo said:

Ross county game now sold out. 

Pretty bad that fans that actually want to attend now won't be able to as people have bought child tickets with no intention of going.  

Still tickets available at the ground. Think anyone who wants to go will be able to get a ticket. Can't blame fans for taking advantage of this.

mulleted_jambo
56 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Still tickets available at the ground. Think anyone who wants to go will be able to get a ticket. Can't blame fans for taking advantage of this.

Maybe but nobody's going to drive to Dingwall when they're not not gaurenteed to get one of the limited tickets available. 

Just now, U.S Maroon said:

Think we will struggle to sell out for this game. Anyone who wants a ticket will get one.

:lol::lol::lol: 

haha very good.

Lucky we are not hibs are still turn out even when we are not doing that well. 

6 minutes ago, U.S Maroon said:

Think we will struggle to sell out for this game. Anyone who wants a ticket will get one.

:rolleyes5::orly?:

There will be a massive queue at the ticket office tomorrow no doubt. Totally unnecessary.

I'll have a wonder round to the ticket office on Monday morning to pick up mine with no queues and no hassle.

been here before
8 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

There will be a massive queue at the ticket office tomorrow no doubt. Totally unnecessary.

I'll have a wonder round to the ticket office on Monday morning to pick up mine with no queues and no hassle.

Some man...

VC-medal.png

Archived