Zanatta in___Walker out.

MR INCREDIBLE

MR INCREDIBLE

This must happen sooner rather than later.

Zanatta hungry to prove himself.

Walker not giving a toss.

Zanatta is schoolboy level and I am not even close to joking. Lightweight in the extreme. Just what we need down the trenches.

Zanatta, **** me

:facepalm:

alicante jambo

Zanatta is schoolboy level and I am not even close to joking. Lightweight in the extreme. Just what we need down the trenches.

Zanatta, **** me

I think fans want players that try.Zannata would walker is not.That day he got deliberately sent off against aberdeen was the telling point.Feck him get him away pronto.

MR INCREDIBLE

Zanatta, **** me

Rubbish.

Either you have not seen the lad recently or you are a bad judge of a player.

Watching him get bossed in an under 20s final v Motherwell sticks in my mind. He will NEVER and I really do mean NEVER cut it at this level.

Zanatta, **** me

You are probably right.

We have been playing Moore, Currie, Brandon etc, in my opinion, just so Daly can say he played "young guys". The support does tend to give youngsters extra leeway, even if they are utterly hopeless.

The truth is, none of them are even close to being ready and effort does not make up for a complete lack of ability. All of them need to bulk up and go on loan for a year or two. I will also be surprised if any of them actually make it with us long term.

Zanatta, **** me

If we are talking about "trenches" what we don't need is someone looking to chuck it and desert to the enemy at the earliest opportunity.

Think we need a whole new team. It seems we've become an easy mark for journeymen footballers who can sign a contract and then put their feet up and not give a f..k . Our fans, me included must come accross as gullible to the point of believing any old sh1te the club wants to sell us.

Hard to believe the discontentment around the supporters after all we've achieved.

Zanatta has earned his chance for a run in the 1st team. We have nothing to lose by playing him over walker at this moment in time.

We will end up with bugger all for Walker.

He will sit tight picking up a wage for the rest of the season and will sign a pre-contract with the Hun in January.

Shafted up the arse yet again....

Another failure for our DoF. Sow is his only success story. Let us be honest though, selling to the Chinese market right now is not exactly a challenge.

You are probably right.

We have been playing Moore, Currie, Brandon etc, in my opinion, just so Daly can say he played "young guys". The support does tend to give youngsters extra leeway, even if they are utterly hopeless.

The truth is, none of them are even close to being ready and effort does not make up for a complete lack of ability. All of them need to bulk up and go on loan for a year or two. I will also be surprised if any of them actually make it with us long term.

From his performance at parkhead I'd say Moore is very close!

Another failure for our DoF. Sow is his only success story. Let us be honest though, selling to the Chinese market right now is not exactly a challenge.

I'm not CL's biggest fan but by all accounts we offered to make walker our highest paid player and he rejected it.

If he's been offered a deal but had his head turned by the Huns then how exactly is that Leveins fault?

Regular John

Walker needs pumped out the club asap, but Zanatta isn't the answer - Queens Park probably is his level, nowhere near good enough.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Watching him get bossed in an under 20s final v Motherwell sticks in my mind. He will NEVER and I really do mean NEVER cut it at this level.

That was 2 seasons ago

All your opinion, and I for one am not in the least bit persuaded by it.

Like most, I wouldn't write-off a young player's career based on one performance, even if that performance was as bad as you imply it was (I think the jury's out on that too, as I don't remember it the way you do).

I get the impression this is what you are like. Get a grip.

That was 2 seasons ago

And? It was also 2 seasons ago our midfield got owned by Hibs. Would happen tomorrow again. There is nothing developing or improving at our club and no-one is learning **** all.

I'm not CL's biggest fan but by all accounts we offered to make walker our highest paid player and he rejected it.

If he's been offered a deal but had his head turned by the Huns then how exactly is that Leveins fault?

More take the cash offered if he's in the mindset some claim he is.

Moore is ahead of Zanatta in the pecking order and rightly so, if Zanatta is the answer to our problems then we are in big trouble.  Always willing to give young guys a chance but he has done nothing when I have seen him play for the first team.

Can't agree. I thought he was the only player who looked like he would make the step up after that match. He had a decent game against Motherwell.

He scored in the game and could have had another two. He was hardly schooled - unlike other prospects McGhee and L Smith, who were honking. And Russel McLean stuck out as he looked like he'd never played football before.

Currently I'll happily have anyone in the starting line up other than Walker. Preferably Moore.

Finlay James

100% spot on.

Don't expect him to respond though, the guy is Hibs through and through and doesn't even attempt to hide it.

Finlay James

Zanatta is ready and I'd prefer him to Walker all day long just now.

Walker is taking the piss out of our club, I'd sooner see him train on his own or more hopefully move on.

At this point in time, anyone would be better than Walker. Why should someone who has behaved in such an unacceptable manner both on and off the park, be ahead of a guy who would try his heart out.

Jambof3tornado

Folk saying zanatta isnt ready are talking shite. Walker isnt worth a shiny shite in our team. I was disappointed zanatta didn't start yesterday. Another nail in the Daly coffin for me.

People know Zanatta has played in the first team before yeah? There is a reason he is not a regular.

Shooter McGavin

Walker is finished at Hearts, Zanatta ready or not will at least try and at the very least want to be there.

Ffs we really do start to view players differently (better) when we don't see them every week.

Jambof3tornado

Walker is finished at Hearts, Zanatta ready or not will at least try and at the very least want to be there.

This. Walker should never play for Hearts again. Disrespectful prick.

MacDonald Jardine

100% spot on.

Don't expect him to respond though, the guy is Hibs through and through and doesn't even attempt to hide it.

The guy clearly isn't, whether you agree with him or not.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What we need are two wide midfielders that have a bit of pace, and can cross a ball. Pretty much like Motherwell have. Zanatta isn't the answer in that department.

As I've said before Zanatta will never make it at Hearts. Can't even get in that dismal 18 yesterday. Sorry folks but he ain't the answer to anything.

The whole Walker situation has blown up in our faces big time and Rangers have played a blinder. They pursue him all summer then drop their interest shortly before the window closes,signing a Man City winger on loan and leaving Walker unsettled but not willing to move elsewhere. They sign him on a pre-contract in January and leave us paying his wage for a season with no windfall from selling him.

People know Zanatta has played in the first team before yeah? There is a reason he is not a regular.

Neilson played him before he was ready IMO, maybe tainted the likes of your view

He's bulked up massively on his development loan. Too soon to write him off but he could be a dud as you predict but v Walker his attitude is miles ahead

Lucille's Thirsty

This will solve everything.

Our best player on his day and replace him with an unproven youngster?

Jambof3tornado

This will solve everything.

Our best player on his day and replace him with an unproven youngster?

1 day every 7 months v a player who will try every minute to prove himself.

Lucille's Thirsty

1 day every 7 months v a player who will try every minute to prove himself.

Who's better Walker or Zanatta?

Our better players should be playing every week in first team.

Jambof3tornado

Who's better Walker or Zanatta?

Our better players should be playing every week in first team.

Walker has been crap since a good game v rangers months ago. He shouldnt be near the team. Offers nothing most games and cost us yesterday.

Walker has had his chance at Hearts and its ended on a sour note. Time for someone else to get a chance.

hopefully will be the last time Walker pulls on a hearts jersey started for me when he was a sub at kilmarnock and like the spoilt brat that he is came out on the subs bench all on his own as if he was grabbing the spotlight. HE was and I say was a great player for us when he could be bothered but since getttng interest from rangers has thrown his toys out the pram. if you don't want to play for the Hearts then bog off elsewhere or punt to the reserves I am not interested in any player who obviously is not trying a leg and he should take a look at Berra as to how a proper footballer conducts himself both on and off the park. I am disgusted at this petulant jumped up player and why he received applause from the fans at Killie I personally cannot understand it as it just beggars belief . I don't care who replaces him as long as they are 100 per cent committed to the cause. The amount of support at Well away was tremendous but being constantly let down means there is a breaking point it's not quite at that stage but we really need something good to happen and fast to give the massive support a lift hope AB and CL come up with something asap

He Who Cannot Be Named

Over rated, under educated, hun leaning wee ned.

Will NEVER EVER play for Scotland.

File under David Templeton.

Seeya.

Moore is ahead of Zanatta in the pecking order and rightly so, if Zanatta is the answer to our problems then we are in big trouble. Always willing to give young guys a chance but he has done nothing when I have seen him play for the first team.

Moore, Zanatta, Currie, Beith and Brandon are all miles away from Hearts first team and should be nowhere near the squad.

Effort does not translate into ability if you are under 20.

My gut feeling suggests none of them will make it at Hearts.

Hearts' policy is never to keep players against their will. (What's the point, after all?) The reason Walker's still there will be because Rangers have lost interest. Celtic deliberately mess up other team's players, too, such as Mackay-Steven, Christie, Armstrong and Hayes, but they can afford to mess up better players.

I'm sure Walker's a jambo, given his family background, but it must be tough to play if the fans keep saying he's a traitor. He needs to leave.

I think Pressley coild give him a kick up the arse.

Aye and hopefully SP boots him right out the door, the wee turncoat toad that he is.

Archived