A bigger snake than Pressley ever was

Sten Guns

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berra had no other offers of more money in Scotland and would have went to Celtic in a heartbeat if he was even nearly good enough.

All three are legends. More so Elvis.

Berra's a Hearts legend now? Might be one day but if sitting on the bench for a penalty shoot out win over Gretna and then captaining a poor side for a very short space of time gets legend status then our annual hall of fame awards will have some mileage left...

Berra's a Hearts legend now? Might be one day but if sitting on the bench for a penalty shoot out win over Gretna and then captaining a poor side for a very short space of time gets legend status then our annual hall of fame awards will have some mileage left...

He kept the team together when players where leaving left right and centre. Totally fell apart under csaba after he was sold. Legend yes not to the extent of the other two mind.

These posts of yours must be deliberate.

Most likely are yeah, unless he posts them when he's asleep.

Most likely are yeah, unless he posts them when he's asleep.

:lol:

You knew what I meant.

I was disappointed that he didn't pull a Hearts scarf from out of his shorts and run round the pitch singing the Hearts song. Gordon is now dead to me.

Back to 2005

I could have been in goals for Celtic and they would have won the treble this season.

I couldn't careless what team a player supports as long as he gives 100% when he is a Hearts player.

Give me Antti Niemi any day of the week

I concur, Niemi was by far a better keeper than Gordon.

Give me Antti Niemi any day of the week

Me too. Gordon was also amazing though. We fluked it with Neimi, Craig is one of our own and we've produced no player nearly as good for ages prior to him and certainly after.

alicante jambo

I concur, Niemi was by far a better keeper than Gordon.

I agree with you guys.Niemmi was a fantastic keeper best ive seen.at hearts.

colinmaroon

His team have just won the cup. I'd expect any player wearing our shirt to act the same.

Just won the cup after a tough game!  Last minute winner!  The Treble, undefeated!

Aye, he should have just stood there and looked miserable.

amazing he still never got capped for Scotland.

bauld willie

Give it a break with this crap.

He was an outstanding keeper for us and signed new contract before being sold on, to make is a fortune.

Keep your pent up hatred for something deserving.

bauld willie

Niemi was the best keeper I have seen at Tynecastle as well. Truly outstanding.

Right from a youngster you could see Gordon was going to make it and a better jambo you will not find.

Jambof3tornado

For the avoidance of doubt. The snake behaviour isn't the picture. That's merely referencing who I'm talking about.

He's been a horrible, twisted, Celtic prick in many games against us.

Snake. Bigger than SP ever was.

**** Craig Gordon.

:)

Have to agree. Some of his antics have made my blood boil.

His play acting and fake injury at Tynecastle recently left a sour taste in the mouth.

amazing he still never got capped for Scotland.

. With all the talent down Easter road don't think there will be space in the Scotland squad for next season or 2 under Lennon

Blackford Hearts

His play acting and fake injury at Tynecastle recently left a sour taste in the mouth.

Whilst it is obviously more annoying when an opposition player fakes injury it also pisses me off when Hearts players do it. They should all get on with the game and play football!

The Internet

I'm enjoying the folk trying their best to pretend Gordon wasn't actually that good.

I'm enjoying the folk trying their best to pretend Gordon wasn't actually that good.

:spoton:

Thought Police

Hearts fans more than most seem to have an unhealthy obsession with who professional footballers support.

Most players probably had to stop going to games when they were picked up at youth level and started concentrating on their own careers. I understand that the Swanson ordeal has annoyed us but that's an anomaly. I'd give anything for another Celtic supporting Paul Hartley.

The Real Maroonblood

Stone cold fact. :)IMG_8931.jpg

Gutted about his behaviour.

Another sleepless night.

Have to agree. Some of his antics have made my blood boil.

Spectacular how many have misunderstood this. :lol:

Hannibal Lecter

I'm sure he grew up a Rangers fan. Might explain the celebration!

Correct. 

He was a youth at Rangers who released him then he signed for Celtic. My boss was friends at school with him.

The Internet

That image will probably end up being quite iconic for Celtic fans too.

socrates82

Stone cold fact. :)

IMG_8931.jpg

Is he supposed to be sad at winning a treble unbeaten?

Unfortunately for you but good for the rest of us he's destined to return to Hearts in some capacity. Great player for us.

On another thread we are praising players such as Gazza and Larsson and on this some are tearing into a Scottish cup winner and probably the beat goalie that will ever come through our system.

Good one.

You could argue he's been the best player who's came through the system, never mind best goalie.

Franksluckypants

Did Craig Gordon thump his chest when the weejie unwashed where beating us like, or did I miss something?

Elvis was a fantastic player and leader for us that totally blew it in that chest thumping get it up us moment. CG has never done that to us, though he's had plenty opportunity to do so!

Ridiculous re-writing of history. He was immense.

I know!

Quite ridiculous.

He was indeed immense. A great goalie for Hearts.

The Internet

Did Craig Gordon thump his chest when the weejie unwashed where beating us like, or did I miss something?

Elvis was a fantastic player and leader for us that totally blew it in that chest thumping get it up us moment. CG has never done that to us, though he's had plenty opportunity to do so!

No but he did hold his head after taking a not very hard bump once.

Dead to me know, Judas prick.

How the Hell is Craig Gordon a Judas?

maroonlegions

There are more undercover vermin  snakes on here i think that need outing but sure slate a guy who is obviously displaying  a level of professionalism and joy at contributing to going unbeaten in a season and wining a major competition.  

He is a professional and he obviously takes pride in what he does just wish some of our own players had the same attitude.

How the Hell is Craig Gordon a Judas?

Taking the terrorist pound

Archived