Scottish Soldier jailed for murder in jealous rage

Maroon Sailor

Jeezo. What a prick I hope he suffers In jail.

What a lovely looking lassie.

Maroon Sailor

I've only just read up on this case and it's horrendous.

She comes across as such a nice woman who didn't want to get him in to trouble. Far too nice. He was obsessed with her and a compulsive liar and cheat.

How these men manipulate sweet innocent women is just utterly callous.

If he couldn't have her, nobody was.

Maroon Sailor

Death penalty.

22 years is not enough for what he did.

Quite harrowing listening to her calls to the police. Little did anyone know she would be butchered to death 5 days later.

Her mate who discovered her will have nightmares for years to come if not forever

luckyBatistuta

That's horrific, really hard to listen to those calls. I hope that piece of shit suffers in the jail. The scumbag shouldn't even be allowed to walk free on the streets ever again.

A life for a life, an eye for an eye. I really can't imagine the grief that lassies parents  are going through.

Maroon Sailor

A life for a life, an eye for an eye. I really can't imagine the grief that lassies parents  are going through.

Can't get round my head that he had been stalking and pestering her 3 months after they broke up - you'd think he'd get over it and move on.

Also the fact he drove down from Edinburgh knowing what he was going to do. He's got over 2 hours to think about it, he knew the Police were on to him, so he was always going to the only suspect.

She did the right thing in reporting him, just wonder how serious the Newcastle and Edinburgh police took it as she was so nice in her phone calls, not hysterical.

Maroon Sailor

I think he should have a day release visit to Glencorse Barracks, see his old colleagues. I'm sure they would look after him

John Findlay

Put him on a warship. Sail to Rockall land him there and, tell him to fend for himself.

luckyBatistuta

Dress the piece of shit up in full British Army Captain uniform, complete with loads of medals and drop the ###### into the heart of Isis controlled territory. Then we can all watch him suffer.

I wish I hadn't listened to those calls. People like him don't deserve to live anymore.

22 years is **** all.

That **** will be out before he turns 50, to probably terrorise some other poor lassie.

The Real Maroonblood

22 years is **** all.

That **** will be out before he turns 50, to probably terrorise some other poor lassie.

He will be eligible for parole at 22years

but he won't necessary get it.

Hopefully not.

niblick1874

I wish I hadn't listened to those calls. People like him don't deserve to live anymore.

Yep. I did not listen to them.

I know what will get to me and listening to calls to the cops from someone that is going to be murdered is one of them. Stuff like that sticks.  

Armageddon

I'll give the calls a miss too :(

Hope he gets tortured every hour of every day in prison.

Archived