Miami Dolphins

Konrad von Carstein

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dallas Cowboys are America's Team

And for that reason, any self-respecting fan of the sport should detest them.

Not able to see this could someone summarise please?

Miami had a 2 touchdown lead early on. Buffalo kept getting to within 1. Then went 31-28 ahead with 1min to go. Miami then get a field goal to tie it.

Into overtime. Buffalo have just missed a field goal attempt. Miami with the ball.

Not able to see this could someone summarise please?

31-31 all, currently in OT. Bills missed field goal in first possession.

penicuik jambo

What a coach Gase is, hopefully a few improvements in the summer and even better next season. Mon the chiefs on Monday

And for that reason, any self-respecting fan of the sport should detest them.

Living in Dallas, I love that everyone hates us.

Living in Dallas, I love that everyone hates us.

And as a former Houston resident and Texans season ticket holder, the thought of your mob winning it all at the NRG sends shivers down my spine...

I live in hope of Romo getting on and making a trademark **** up!

And as a former Houston resident and Texans season ticket holder, the thought of your mob winning it all at the NRG sends shivers down my spine...

Haha, can't blame you! This is dak's team now, although I do think we have a better chance with Romo.

You've lost me.

They play them next weekend but think I'm a step ahead on the playoff schedule. Who would Miami face, should they get through?

They play them next weekend but think I'm a step ahead on the playoff schedule. Who would Miami face, should they get through?

At the moment it would be the Steelers.

Can't say for sure now, but could be the steelers

Certainly not the Patriots- they already have a bye.

Right now, looking like the Steelers or the Texans (my team).

Hmmm they'll likely lose then but just getting to the playoffs is a massive achievement...even if they miss out at least they've made huge steps forward.

Hmmm they'll likely lose then but just getting to the playoffs is a massive achievement...even if they miss out at least they've made huge steps forward.

Would be for sure. Still need a good quarterback to really progress though.

Already beat Steelers this season.

All about momentum when it gets to the playoffs. I wouldn't write off any team once they make it (unless they have someone like Hoyer or Osweiler playing for them, of course).

^^this

Just got back to Penicuik, I see the Texans are on at 1AM, may as well put the jetlag to good use!!

I would hate to play the steelers in the playoffs.

For the Cowboys, really want to avoid green Bay in the divisional

J.T.F.Robertson

Which is why we find ourselves in this (almost) "must win" situation, coming up.

I would hate to play the steelers in the playoffs.

For the Cowboys, really want to avoid green Bay in the divisional

Many so-called "experts" come out with this. Bias aside, ;) I can kinda see why.

Which is why we find ourselves in this (almost) "must win" situation, coming up.

Many so-called "experts" come out with this. Bias aside, ;) I can kinda see why.

I called the Ravens as your tricky game. You said Bengals which you got through. Let's see who knows your team better!

You guys are playing much better now, fancy steelers-pats in the championship game.

Actually went to Heinz Field for the Cowboys game this season, great stadium, great city, great fans. Would love a Cowboys Steelers Superbowl.

J.T.F.Robertson

You guys are playing much better now, fancy steelers-pats in the championship game.

Actually went to Heinz Field for the Cowboys game this season, great stadium, great city, great fans. Would love a Cowboys Steelers Superbowl.

Was there a couple of seasons ago for the first time and I've been a Steeler since the early '70's. It was a fabulous experience (felt like I was "home") although we ended up losing to the Bucs. :(

I've just finished watching the Ravens game and am a wreck! :(

Was there a couple of seasons ago for the first time and I've been a Steeler since the early '70's. It was a fabulous experience (felt like I was "home") although we ended up losing to the Bucs. :(

I've just finished watching the Ravens game and am a wreck! :(

Love getting the ferry to the stadium, adds much to the experience.

Aye, that was some ending - with Big Ben, Bell and Brown always stand a chance.

KC are just such a well balanced side.

Tyreek Hill can really change KC offense. With their defense, they can be Super Bowl contenders

Archived