Bet365 - Wales v Belgium in-play offer

Rudolf's Mate

Anyone care to share their formula for this? Thinking of giving it a go.

Bet 50 on both teams not to score in first half at say around 1/8 and get about ?6 gaurnateed. Then place 50 on both teams to score in the first half at 4/1 and you have the chance to win ?250. You get refunded your inplay 50 if it loses. Win win

?50 on over 0.5 goals ss your pre-match bet. Cover 0-0 with another bookie, around ?6 should get your ?50 back (Ladbrokes returning stakes if Wales draw too). 1st goal and your pre-match bet pays a small profit.

In play, I personally go for ?50 on a correct score as this pays big odds, risk free.

In play fails, ?50 returned a couple of hours later, no damage done.

Good Luck.

Bet ?50 on Over 0.5 goals with bet365 at 1/10.

Put ?7.34 on No Goalscorer with either skybet, betfred, betvictor, stanjames, coral or williamhill at 13/2.

?57.34 staked, ?55 minimum return.

You get a ?50 bet to be used in play costing ?2.34.

If all goals scored in the game are own goals, you win both pre match bets as there is over 0.5 goals and no 'goalscorer'.

Rudolf's Mate

The below is the preferred option however Zico pointed out last time that you should select no goalscorer rather than 0-0 because if the game finishes 1-0 with an OG they don't pay out. 

Loads of people do different things but most will go for something that give a decent payout. I generally like BTTS first 45 however I might do the 2nd 45 for obvious reasons.

Also be aware that if you do cruzabic's method any bookie can withhold payment or any refund as you're covering both eventualities. Plenty have got away with it though but I've always been wary of doing this.  

?50 on over 0.5 goals ss your pre-match bet. Cover 0-0 with another bookie, around ?6 should get your ?50 back (Ladbrokes returning stakes if Wales draw too). 1st goal and your pre-match bet pays a small profit.

In play, I personally go for ?50 on a correct score as this pays big odds, risk free.

In play fails, ?50 returned a couple of hours later, no damage done.

Good Luck.

The below is the preferred option however Zico pointed out last time that you should select no goalscorer rather than 0-0 because if the game finishes 1-0 with an OG they don't pay out.

Loads of people do different things but most will go for something that give a decent payout. I generally like BTTS first 45 however I might do the 2nd 45 for obvious reasons.

Also be aware that if you do cruzabic's method any bookie can withhold payment or any refund as you're covering both eventualities. Plenty have got away with it though but I've always been wary of doing this.

Sorry, what?

If the game finishes 1-0 with an OG, the bookies won't pay out on the over 0.5 goals bet? Am I reading that right?

Rudolf's Mate

Sorry, what?

If the game finishes 1-0 with an OG, the bookies won't pay out on the over 0.5 goals bet? Am I reading that right?

Don't shoot the messenger bud :lol: Last time I posted what you did someone pointed out that in the event of an og & 1-0 they don't pay out. In fact it's been mentioned a few times. I actually went back and looked at the last Bet365 thread with this offer before posting to make sure I was quoting correctly. :lol:

William H. Bonney

Bet 50 on both teams not to score in first half at say around 1/8 and get about ?6 gaurnateed. Then place 50 on both teams to score in the first half at 4/1 and you have the chance to win ?250. You get refunded your inplay 50 if it loses. Win win

Can you bet in play on both teams to score?

Sorry, what?

You're reading it wrong mate.

The bookie will pay out over 0.5 goals and they would also pay out on no goalscorer if it finished 1-0 with an OG.

Rudolf's Mate

You're reading it wrong mate.

The bookie will pay out over 0.5 goals and they would also pay out on no goalscorer if it finished 1-0 with an OG.

That's my fault :lol: Got it the wrong way round.

Pre match under 2.5 FH goals 1/20

In play over 1.5 FH goals 5/2

If there's 2 goals both bets come in.

Or alternatively do the btts FH yes / no option.

Surely 50 on over 0.5 first half goals then 50 inplay on no first half goals is the best one for an easy ?25?

Actually I might have that the wrong way round

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This was one that I found on twitter

Bet 1 - GUARANTEED PROFIT OF ?25

Place a ?50 pre-game bet on Over 0.5 1st Half Goals at 1/2

Place a ?50 in-play bet on Under 0.5 1st Half Goals at 6/4

- If there is a goal in the first half of the game then your pre-game bet will win returning ?75 but your in-play bet will then be refunded giving you a total return of ?125 from your ?100 investment

- If there is no goal in the first half of the game then your in-play bet will win returning ?125 from your ?100 investment

This was one that I found on twitter

Bet 1 - GUARANTEED PROFIT OF ?25

Place a ?50 pre-game bet on Over 0.5 1st Half Goals at 1/2

Place a ?50 in-play bet on Under 0.5 1st Half Goals at 6/4

- If there is a goal in the first half of the game then your pre-game bet will win returning ?75 but your in-play bet will then be refunded giving you a total return of ?125 from your ?100 investment

- If there is no goal in the first half of the game then your in-play bet will win returning ?125 from your ?100 investment

A bit of a Robbie bet for me - too cautious.

What's everyone placing their free bet on?

I'm looking at Alderweireld to score anytime at 12/1. FGS was only 28/1, just over double that so I didn't think it was worth it. 12/1 gives you the full 90 minutes to get a goal.

Dalstonjambo

It depends what you want to do. A guy at work built a spreadsheet for it, so you can plug in the decimal odds and see your profit with bets. If you are looking for guaranteed returns, I would look at some of the options suggested above, however quite a reasonable sized win which happens quite a lot is both teams to score in the first half. 

To use this game as an example

Pre match - Bet ?50 on both teams to socre in first half NO - Profit ?6
In Play - Bet ?50 on both teams to socre in first half YES - Profit ?225 (at current odds, they tend to go up when game kicks off).

A few of us in our office have been doing this everytime BET365 do this risk free bet this season, and it's paid out at a ?200+ profit 3/4 times. 

The Great Khali

?50 on over 0.5 goals with bet 365.

?7 on no goalscorer with Skybet to cover it.

?50 inplay on Bale either first or anytime scorer. :thumbsup:

not sure what to use my inplay bet on. thinking over 13 corners or so. belgium have been getting LOTS of corners this tourny

heartyharry2012

I've went ?50 over .5 goals. Inplay will be Belgium win both teams to score. Sturridge won me that exact bet last time v Wales in the 93rd

Gone with BTTS in the 1st half at 7/1 instead of Alderweireld anytime, that was only 8/1 in play.

Wales so close there to equalising.

Rudolf's Mate

I was going to do Williams anytime which was 21's but BTTS first 45 will do :munny:

Dalstonjambo

It depends what you want to do. A guy at work built a spreadsheet for it, so you can plug in the decimal odds and see your profit with bets. If you are looking for guaranteed returns, I would look at some of the options suggested above, however quite a reasonable sized win which happens quite a lot is both teams to score in the first half.

To use this game as an example

Pre match - Bet ?50 on both teams to socre in first half NO - Profit ?6

In Play - Bet ?50 on both teams to socre in first half YES - Profit ?225 (at current odds, they tend to go up when game kicks off).

A few of us in our office have been doing this everytime BET365 do this risk free bet this season, and it's paid out at a ?200+ profit 3/4 times.

Cough cough

Rudolf's Mate

I'm actually a bit gutted as the only reason I didn't go Williams anytime was because I googled and saw he'd only scored 1 international goal :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

was that inplay ? i only got 5/1

I got 6's the min it kicked off.

i put it on after about 8 secs gone.

I waited a good few seconds and got 11/2, it didn't go to 6/1 right away mate.

Do The Dance

was that inplay ? i only got 5/1

I got 6's the min it kicked off.

Yeah, I put it on after 10 mins, not long before Belgium scored. Saw both teams going for it and coming close to scoring, which made me go for it.

Rudolf's Mate

i put it on after about 8 secs gone.

I actually clicked the inplay market about 1 min before kickoff which listed everything. I had is selected and as soon as it kicked off I put it on.

Archived