Jack Ross leaves Hearts (title updated)

Fort Vallance

Why are people obsessed with thinking that we will promote from within if/when Neilson leaves? "Developing coaches" doesn't necessarily mean this will happen - dropping someone in at the deep end before he is ready is hardly going to be good for his development is it?

Why are people obsessed with thinking that we will promote from within if/when Neilson leaves? "Developing coaches" doesn't necessarily mean this will happen - dropping someone in at the deep end before he is ready is hardly going to be good for his development is it?

Maybe if you read this as many others have you will answer your own question!!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13160351.The_Levein_blueprint_______10_years_in_the_making/

jamboinglasgow

Maybe if you read this as many others have you will answer your own question!!

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13160351.The_Levein_blueprint_______10_years_in_the_making/

Yeah I find it odd this sudden belief that it was just made up by kickback when our dof said it on day 1.

We are early in the process so mistakes will be made but the plan will be refined and kept to.

Have any further details been released on this

Have you not heard!!!!!   Troll^^^^

I must be the only person on this earth who doesn't know anything about why he left!

Fort Vallance

I must be the only person on this earth who doesn't know anything about why he left!

Nah. I don't either.

• Moderators

Anyone who posts anything defamatory will be suspended for a long time so please think before posting.

Thanks.

This thread should probably just get locked, seems like theres nothing relevant to Jack Ross that can be discussed beyond he no longer works for Hearts. Save folk from getting themselves banned :|

tartofmidlothian

Ross was a Levein appt and Crawford is Robbies assistant, chosen by him with Leveins approval I assume. So I assumed u20s coach is next in line in our system with Robbie and Crawford moving on as a team like most manager/assistants.

That's a lot of assumption.

tartofmidlothian

Yeah I find it odd this sudden belief that it was just made up by kickback when our dof said it on day 1.

We are early in the process so mistakes will be made but the plan will be refined and kept to.

I said it was made up the other day, and then I clarified my opinion. I think our next manager could come from anywhere, within or without, but some people seem to believe that because CL said this on day one there's categorically no way we'll look outside the club when RN goes. Also that as soon as we can figure out whether assistant manager or youth coach is higher in the packing order, that's who is 100% guaranteed to be our next coach.

I said it was made up the other day, and then I clarified my opinion. I think our next manager could come from anywhere, within or without, but some people seem to believe that because CL said this on day one there's categorically no way we'll look outside the club when RN goes. Also that as soon as we can figure out whether assistant manager or youth coach is higher in the packing order, that's who is 100% guaranteed to be our next coach.

Non football related reasons seemingly.

Probably best the thread is closed

Ah we're allowed to discuss things as long as nothing defamatory is said.

I heard he was just too nice and was repeatedly late due to helping injured sparrows and the like on his way to work

tartofmidlothian

Non football related reasons seemingly.

Probably best the thread is closed

Dunno why you quoted me, I was talking about the plans for our next manager.

Archived