Home strip online available online NOW!

Gannet

Alan Johnson

Got mine online this morning :jjyay:

Looking forward to taking a selfie in it and sticking it on the Facebook page :wiggo:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shouldn't be difficult to do.

"Due to the supply issues we have with the replica kits, we've decided to make these a pre-order only. From 1 September we will take pre-order reservations and as stock becomes available you will be notified and have seven days to process payment. All kit that has not been allocated to a pre-order will go on general sale with a date announced on the official website"

That way, everybody that wants one joins a queue, no fussing about which day they become available and easy allocation for the shop staff.

Is it really that hard to manage?

You'd think it wouldn't be.

And not all of us bleaters can physically get to the store in the next couple of days.

All sizes out of stock as of now.....according to the site!!

Went in at 9am sharp (during work) and due to a descrepency in my shipping address, I was delayed by 3 minutes whislt I updated it and by the time the form was complete the Home top had sold out :sob:

I emailed Hearts Direct to check on the liklihood of more being made available. So will check when I get home and post the reply when known.

Ironically had I left it, it would have been delivered to my brothers address and he could have sent it on to me.

:sob:

Just strolled in clubshop picked up a medium, nae queues, nae bother. Phones sounded manic with orders though.

Can't order on the phone, just tried to do it that way, they can only be bought in store or online...

Can't order on the phone, just tried to do it that way, they can only be bought in store or online...

Good luck with the latter

Good luck with the latter

I know, the online system is just buggered as far as I can tell...

Mine said out of stock when others said avaliable... Not bothering any more.

Why aren't they doing post launch pre-orders?

You pay for the top up front, and they get an exact delivery in so everyone is happy, plus some spares for walk up customers.

I think quite a lot of people aren't going to bother!!

Dalkeith Jambo

Logged on at 8:50am this morning but was showing out of stock. Kept checking and managed to get 2 x medium adult and 1 x large youth tops bang on 9am. Got the express delivery so they are here in time for Saturday.

Carl Spackler

I'm reminded of the South Park episode in which Eric Cartman bought a theme park. Is the Club employing his marketing tactics?

Mine said out of stock when others said avaliable... Not bothering any more.

Is your location actually 500 yards from Tynie? Cos if it is, theres surely a logical solution there no.....?

Seems to me like the best bet is to go in person if you are able to. The online side of things seems to be leaving a lot to be desired at the moment.

Think i'll pop up after work and try pick one up then.

Driving me mad. I'm overseas and the online system doesnt work for Middle East registered cards so they usually let me call and order over the phone. Told there was no chance and that all they had left in store was some L and that they were being kept for the store and not sold online.

Nightmare! The club must be missing out on a fortune because of this? Can we not buy direct from Adidas? I'm happy to donate whatever money they would lose out on.

I'd suggest anyone who is a tad annoyed emails Ann Park with a bullet points of their concerns and experience and also recommends some solutions (see Bighusrefs solution above).

This may be down to Hearts or could be with Adidas / SRM (?) however ultimately the face of the complaints is Heart of Midlothian.

The more comments that Ann gets surrounding the customer experience the better the chance of it getting fixed in the future.

sitting here with ?90 willing to handover for an age. Can't get to the shop as live in Aberdeen. Money will just be spent on something else instead as it doesn't look like I will ever get an order as it stands.

Diadora Van Basten

I was in the shop yesterday and it was looking a bit Soviet.

Also Leslie Deans came in for a meeting with Ann budge whilst I was in there.

Picked mine up at lunchtime today. Still a good number for sale in most sizes.

When I called they said Large only in the shop and that they were not available for online customers?!?!?

Robbie should apologise immediately! :-)

But seriously though, whilst the initial surge in demand probably took us all by surprise there has been a period of nearly a couple of months to try and sort this. Such a shame that a decent revenue stream for the club is being lost due to what appears, at least on the surface, to be poor planning and a slow response once the scale of demand was realised. I'm sure there are a number of factors that caused this but the net net is that both the club and the supporters are missing out.

If anyone wants to earn a quick buck I'll pay 80 quid plus shipping for a XXL short sleeved 2014/15 home shirt!

Heartsofgold

sitting here with ?90 willing to handover for an age. Can't get to the shop as live in Aberdeen. Money will just be spent on something else instead as it doesn't look like I will ever get an order as it stands.

Cuthy, do you not know and trust anyone in Edinburgh to pop into the shop for you?

When I called they said Large only in the shop and that they were not available for online customers?!?!?

Robbie should apologise immediately! :-)

But seriously though, whilst the initial surge in demand probably took us all by surprise there has been a period of nearly a couple of months to try and sort this. Such a shame that a decent revenue stream for the club is being lost due to what appears, at least on the surface, to be poor planning and a slow response once the scale of demand was realised. I'm sure there are a number of factors that caused this but the net net is that both the club and the supporters are missing out.

If anyone wants to earn a quick buck I'll pay 80 quid plus shipping for a XXL short sleeved 2014/15 home shirt!

Shop sold out already! Half a day's worth of sales and they're all gone!. Does anyone else find it absolutely pathetic? 4 times I've been down there now. I'm not fussy myself but the fact Hearts can't cater for a 12 year old boy I find ludicrous! Since the strip was released, in that time the shop has been stocked with strips less than 3 days!

Farce!

Shop sold out already! Half a day's worth of sales and they're all gone!. Does anyone else find it absolutely pathetic? 4 times I've been down there now. I'm not fussy myself but the fact Hearts can't cater for a 12 year old boy I find ludicrous! Since the strip was released, in that time the shop has been stocked with strips less than 3 days!

Farce!

Sounds like they've catered for quite a few 12 year olds!

It is annoying but surely you realised they'd probably sell out pretty quickly after the same farce last month?

allystrachan

Just off the phone to the shop. Men's mediums out if stock, still some larges left though.

They don't know when the next batch will be in but it could be 2 months! Surely they would get them faster than that! Wished I hadn't been so relaxed about the summer pre order.

heartandsoul

Farce!

My lad travelled up for the Raith game and went into the club shop - he says it's a joke.

Was told the new strip would go public sale in the shop and then via the web.He said on past trends there wasn't going to be anything left then ? He got a shrug of the shoulders. He's given up now after waiting months and bought last season's shirt for ?10. Top marketing by all involved.

I was in and bought an XL at lunch time, I was told looking like October before they are back in stock again. It's easy to point the finger at hearts for this but I am guessing as we are now ordering in small batches, we fall down the Adidas pecking order.

It's a shame people are missing out though as the shirt is a thing of beauty.

Is your location actually 500 yards from Tynie? Cos if it is, theres surely a logical solution there no.....?

Seems to me like the best bet is to go in person if you are able to. The online side of things seems to be leaving a lot to be desired at the moment.

Think i'll pop up after work and try pick one up then.

. I'm at work. Don't think they would be impressed. I live just off Gorgie Road.

The store is totally cleared out of adult sizes.

I'm not sure if it's Hearts or Adidas to blame, but that is pretty shoddy for a strip with large levels of demand to run out on at least the third shipment in one day, and it isn't even a home match day :lol:

October is what I was quoted, but they will try to get more ASAP. It would be a bit shit if it was that late, as it won't be t-shirt weather then :lol:

bigis semiauskas

Sitting in garden wi a can wi ma new home top oan.. Loving it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate
I was in and bought an XL at lunch time, I was told looking like October before they are back in stock again. It's easy to point the finger at hearts for this but I am guessing as we are now ordering in small batches, we fall down the Adidas pecking order.

It's a shame people are missing out though as the shirt is a thing of beauty.

Surely with sales of 38,000 we must be just after the lines of Real :whistling:

maroonlegions

Hope my top comes before Saturday as i chose standard delivery instead of the express option :uhoh2: in a seethe of panic when ordering on line this morning , oh the scenes when i forgot my pass word. :crash2:

Maybe I'll be able to get a strip online for my grandson on the 100th anniversary of this 100th anniversary!

Seriously can't understand why club aren't taking pre orders? I like many others would pay up front, and that would resolve any stock problems due to credit issues? Can't be hard, name and address and post it out later on arrival?

Ridiculous that Hearts are obviously choosing to order so little that they sell out thus stopping further income...

Some people just want to moan eh.

Thats not so easy when you are 2000 miles away!!

Even the Proclaimers would draw a line at walking that far!

Seriously can't understand why club aren't taking pre orders? I like many others would pay up front, and that would resolve any stock problems due to credit issues? Can't be hard, name and address and post it out later on arrival?

Cos it'snot like the club is short of money. Oh , wait a minute....

If folk are still failing to get a home top and they are angry about it then they quite simply haven't put sufficient effort in. No excuses.

If folk are still failing to get a home top and they are angry about it then they quite simply haven't put sufficient effort in. No excuses.

Bollocks. Utter bollocks.

:rofl:

Tell you what I'll do!

I'll tell the carers that they have to call in extra the day before the strips are next due in to look after the old girl and, the day of the "sale"!

I'll cancel any funerals, hospital visits etc. the day before and the day of the "sale" -

"Sorry, your mother's dying but I've got to go through to Edinburgh to buy my grandson a football strip, which can't be ordered online - I know! I know! Everybody can order online but not if you're a Hearts supporter - and, tell Mr McGonnagle to get out his coffin and take his own service!"

I'll then get the bus from Dumbarton to Edinburgh and camp outside the shop for the night. The next morning I'll crawl into the shop to discover -

they don't have his size!

I'm sorry but it's a nonsense!

What is so difficult about ordering online and paying up front?

PS Is Mr Petrie running the policy for the store?

It still stuns me that there are meatballs out there who continue to believe that every single post on JKB is serious.

It still stuns me that there are meatballs out there who continue to believe that every single post on JKB is serious.

Pretty sure even hughsie didn't think anyone would fall for that.

Archived