Raith away

The People's Chimp

It is difficult to say. The demand for tickets just now is pretty incredible.

I think you might just be ok though if you move quickly if/when tickets become available.

In the same boat, not many loyalty points as I can;t make most games, but planning a day out with Raith mates in Kirkcaldy so desperately hoping these go on general sale, otherwise its the Raith end :uhoh2:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fxxx the SPFL

On another note i see the Stenhousemuir tickets are going on sale next week according to Stennie site ?15 adults ?10 concessions/kids and they have a terracing woooooooooooooooooof

It's ma burfday n I cannae get a ticket :(

Not an issue serves me right for living too far away!

Only thing I ask for is to be able to hear happy birthday being sung on the radio when they mention the game

In the same boat, not many loyalty points as I can;t make most games, but planning a day out with Raith mates in Kirkcaldy so desperately hoping these go on general sale, otherwise its the Raith end :uhoh2:

I bought my ticket for the Livi and Raith games yesterday, but can no longer make the Raith game.

I'm going to pick the tickets up tonight/tomorrow night from the ticket office, so I'd happily pass on my Raith ticket if you want to meet me, otherwise I'm sure I'll be able to offload it to my brother or someone.

Used to like a wee trip to Raith. I'm a bit short of bugs bunny so will have to wait until after Sunday to see if I'm going. Really fancy it though.

Used to like a wee trip to Raith. I'm a bit short of bugs bunny so will have to wait until after Sunday to see if I'm going. Really fancy it though.

You're Donald Ducked then.

Nelly Terraces

Strolled to the ticket office earlier for a few tickets and got served straight away. Jobs a goodie.

See you there - if we manage to extricate ourselves from that beertent...

On sale for us part timers with only 20 points as of 9am tomorrow morning :thumbsup:

:yas:

Another part timer here with 18 points. Cant decide to try and hold out so I get loyalty points for my account or to use someone else's I have been offered. How many loyalty points are on offer for this game? If it is 2 or more it might be worth me holding on in the hope I can get some to take me over the 20 barrier for future games this season.

Gorgie_Rules

Another part timer here with 18 points. Cant decide to try and hold out so I get loyalty points for my account or to use someone else's I have been offered. How many loyalty points are on offer for this game? If it is 2 or more it might be worth me holding on in the hope I can get some to take me over the 20 barrier for future games this season.

Would be best to buy a ticket for livi (even a kids one) on monday which will get you three points and see if the ticket office can add the points immediately, if so then youll have the 20 required for raith. Alternatively buy 2 tickets for the Falkirk and Cowdenbeath home games and donate the tickets that way youll be giving the cash to Hearts rather than livi

On sale for us part timers with only 20 points as of 9am tomorrow morning :thumbsup:

yas!.gif

Tickets for Raith at 20 points or more go on sale Monday.

The loyalty points threshold for the Championship game at Raith Rovers will also drop to 20 on Monday. Supporters can buy tickets online, as well as over the phone and in person, from 9am on Monday.

Would be best to buy a ticket for livi (even a kids one) on monday which will get you three points and see if the ticket office can add the points immediately, if so then youll have the 20 required for raith. Alternatively buy 2 tickets for the Falkirk and Cowdenbeath home games and donate the tickets that way youll be giving the cash to Hearts rather than livi

I don't think you can by a concession ticket under a non concession membership. The other way round is fine, though.

Really? Was it not there when we played them last season or am I imagining things?

It's not been there for a cple of years mate, best bet is kdy rugby club (cheap booze )

I don't think you can by a concession ticket under a non concession membership. The other way round is fine, though.

Don't see why not, your LPs allow you to purchase a ticket, whether it is used by you or someone else is neither here or there.

stranraer-jambo

Does anyone know if any pubs/clubs in Kirkcaldy allow accompanied children on match days?

Staying in Fife for the weekend and have a lift organised for a change!

Don't see why not, your LPs allow you to purchase a ticket, whether it is used by you or someone else is neither here or there.

I kind of agree, personally, but the perception is, a non concession is buying a concession ticket.

It may be allowed, so nothing wrong in trying.

Hot since 86

Does anyone know if any pubs/clubs in Kirkcaldy allow accompanied children on match days?

Exchequer on the high street it's a chain pub (smith and jones maybe?) they will let in kids.

There is also a Spoons but it's at the opposite end

O'connells on the high street serves meals and allows kids also the novar bar on nicol street but it will be very busy.

I bought my ticket for the Livi and Raith games yesterday, but can no longer make the Raith game.

I'm going to pick the tickets up tonight/tomorrow night from the ticket office, so I'd happily pass on my Raith ticket if you want to meet me, otherwise I'm sure I'll be able to offload it to my brother or someone.

That's much appreciated, but I need two, we're both on - I think - 10 points (we are involved in Junior fitba so rarely have time to get to Hearts games these days). Thanks for the offer though.

Livvy should be fine for tickets and we're only 10 mins from the ground, just keeping fingers crossed the Raith tickets gets to general sale. Not too many other games we'll make this side of Xmas.

That's much appreciated, but I need two, we're both on - I think - 10 points (we are involved in Junior fitba so rarely have time to get to Hearts games these days). Thanks for the offer though.

Livvy should be fine for tickets and we're only 10 mins from the ground, just keeping fingers crossed the Raith tickets gets to general sale. Not too many other games we'll make this side of Xmas.

You should get a ticket for Raith no bother, are we not getting 4k tickets?

You should get a ticket for Raith no bother, are we not getting 4k tickets?

According to my Raith mates, the away (and home) stands both hold 3,370, plus the additional 500 seats in the Railway stand, that makes 3,870. So fingers crossed it goes to general sale.

The People's Chimp

And after starting this thread it turns out I can't go due to a family commitment of the girlfriend's.

heartgarfunkel
And after starting this thread it turns out I can't go due to a family commitment of the girlfriend's.

I'll go mate. How do want me to play it

Chimp-wise? ;-)

Aye? :(

She needs the Spanish archer, man.

No worries mate.

letsalldothebeattie

Looking forward to this game. Hopefully a better performance than the last visit in the cup last season

The Treasurer

According to my Raith mates, the away (and home) stands both hold 3,370, plus the additional 500 seats in the Railway stand, that makes 3,870. So fingers crossed it goes to general sale.

I find it hard to believe that those two stands hold roughly the same as the Roseburn and Gorgie stands.

I find it hard to believe that those two stands hold roughly the same as the Roseburn and Gorgie stands.

Very much this. I can't believe that rugby park has a bigger capacity than Tynecastle. Must just be the steepness of the stands.

Mr Magoo...!

pettigrewsstylist

Really looking forward to this, what kind of crowd do we think we'll take? I heard we are getting around 4000 tickets, reckon we will take that?

I can see pretty much every away game this season being a huge occasion, certainly how it feels for me.

If we beat Hobos its a sell out IMO

pettigrewsstylist

Really looking forward to this, what kind of crowd do we think we'll take? I heard we are getting around 4000 tickets, reckon we will take that?

I can see pretty much every away game this season being a huge occasion, certainly how it feels for me.

If we beat Hobos its a sell out IMO

They do, remember Starks had a 10k capacity when it was a requirement of the SPL.

Going tomorrow to get tiks. Should they still be on sale? Fingers crossed

Went this morning and picked up 2 tickets , there's plenty left so no panic guys .

scots civil war

have the tickets designated seats printed on em or can you sit/stand anywhere in the stands that youve chosen?

They have seats printed on them but that doesn't mean anything, Aberdeen do that then when you get there you sit where you want. Hoping its going to be the same here as I have been allocated some shitty seats!

They do, remember Starks had a 10k capacity when it was a requirement of the SPL.

Yep and the other two stands are hardly the biggest.

Should have put boundaries down early doors there mate...

Willie Johnstone has a pub in town.

That's it sorted then. We're all meeting up in Bud's shop before the game :D

That's it sorted then. We're all meeting up in Bud's shop before the game :D

Sorry willie's pub "the port brae"closed a few year's ago.

Sorry willie's pub "the port brae"closed a few year's ago.

Oh well, Bavarian Beer Festival for me then :)

Archived