***Official Serie A 2014-15 thread***

Locky

I know this has popped up on previous threads but I'm hoping to take in the Napoli-Roma game at the beginning of Nov but am having difficulties tracking down information about tickets. Has anybody been to the San Paolo, and how did you manage to procure tickets. Viagogo seem an option although curiously for this game they haven't yet offered availability.

Advice & direction would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this has popped up on previous threads but I'm hoping to take in the Napoli-Roma game at the beginning of Nov but am having difficulties tracking down information about tickets. Has anybody been to the San Paolo, and how did you manage to procure tickets. Viagogo seem an option although curiously for this game they haven't yet offered availability.

My brother's been to Napoli...i'll ask and get back.

My brother's been to Napoli...i'll ask and get back.

I've been to Naples, a proper shithole

Like Pumpherston with sunshine

Really sorry,mate,it was when he was over working and was through his work....apologies.

I'm sure some of the other guys might help....Sexton is at the Roma game tonight,he might be able to give you some pointers.

Really sorry,mate,it was when he was over working and was through his work....apologies.

I'm sure some of the other guys might help....Sexton is at the Roma game tonight,he might be able to give you some pointers.

No bother at all Boab. Thanks for checking though.

I've been to Naples, a proper shithole

Like Pumpherston with sunshine

Went last summer, one place I would never go back to. If you were wanting to go to a Napoli game I would strongly advise not staying in Naples itself and go purely for the game and nothing else.

Went last summer, one place I would never go back to. If you were wanting to go to a Napoli game I would strongly advise not staying in Naples itself and go purely for the game and nothing else.

Ohhh, I hear you. Visited in 1990, and upon coming out the central train station saw a young teenage boy battering another of similar age with a two-by-four. As you do.

Lots of cheap hotels, and decent ones at that. Says it all. Might have to stay Fri-Mon if i'm to get a ticket day before Sunday game. Would obviously like to have ticket before I leave.

Sexton Hardcastle

Napoli Roma is a big deal. Potential for lots of trouble given last year's cup final.

Was in the Roma end last night. My days what an atmosphere.

Napoli Roma is a big deal. Potential for lots of trouble given last year's cup final.

Was in the Roma end last night. My days what an atmosphere.

I'm kind of attracted to those types of atmosphere. If I'm going to go to the San Paolo then I want it to be as hostile as possible for whomever they're playing. Looked like Roma were given a decent allocation by City. I didn't watch the match but it sounds like you picked a good one to get to. I assume you probably attend a few of their matches?

I just booked the flight and hotel (Fri-Mon) this morning, and was going to go on spec. However, Luigi from the hotel just replied back saying he'd get me the tickets no bother with a wee fee of 5 Euros extra. Just love it when a plan comes together.

yas!.gif Forza Napoli.

Sexton Hardcastle

Hostile is one word. They will likely ban away fans for this one I suspect. Can't risk more people getting killed.

Only a couple. Not too bad a deal then.

There was around 2,000 I think. The police still almost out numbered them though. Guess they expected trouble with United after last time.

Perth to Paisley

You will need to get the tickets changed into your name ..... take your passport to the club ticket booth in advance to do this and take it to the game otherwise you wll not get in

Perth to Paisley

Love how there is a thread on Calcio and not one on the EPL, Bundeslegia or La Liga ............. says a lot about how discerning we are at Tynecastle

Random thought/comment... Totti was brilliant last night

Have had the joy of seeing him twice live.

Forza proper football!

Love how there is a thread on Calcio and not one on the EPL, Bundeslegia or La Liga ............. says a lot about how discerning we are at Tynecastle

Random thought/comment... Totti was brilliant last night

Have had the joy of seeing him twice live.

Forza proper football!

There's a thread started on almost every televised EPL game so no need.

A Bundesliga thread might be decent, it's definitely one of the more exciting leagues on Europe.

La Liga would probably get a bit boring as it would just give those who like to drag out the Ronaldo vs Messi debate their own thread to troll each other.

Think people of a certain generation just love Serie A. I'm probably younger than most people who watched Italian football during the 90's but I've always loved it.

A Ligue 1 thread would be good though. ;)

You will need to get the tickets changed into your name ..... take your passport to the club ticket booth in advance to do this and take it to the game otherwise you wll not get in

Thanks for the advance notice. He asked me to send him a scan of my passport so it sounds promising in terms of 'Knows what he's doing'. Nevertheless. Great advice.

As big as it gets later today,guys.

Roma to win.

Can't wait for this game, should be a cracker. 2-1 for Juve thanks to a dodgy late penalty.

Can't wait for this game, should be a cracker. 2-1 for Juve thanks to a dodgy late penalty.

You may be right,mate but,like last season,Roma can't afford to let Juve get out in front....steal a win and maybe Juve might falter.

What were the Juventus players moaning about with the celebration? Looked like Totti ran to the Roma fans?

This is going to kick off!

What happened for the second Juve penalty? BT Sport connection gave up!

Tevez scored.

Looked highly debatable. But I'll take it :-D

Tevez scored.

Looked highly debatable. But I'll take it :-D

On replay, I think the ref got it right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sexton Hardcastle

Busy evening tonight. Tricky games for Juve, Fiorentina and Inter.

Juve at Genoa and Cagliari Milan the BT games kicking off shortly.

Sexton Hardcastle

Roma top.

Inter score last minute penalty to win.

Napoli miss last minute penalty and draw.

Superb evening of calcio.

Wait Roma top? They and Jive have identical records but Juve ahead on head to heads surely?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Archived