Hearts officially out of administration (title updated)

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

With so much been said with today (Monday 9th of June) has been the predicted day a number of ITK and STV have predicted we will come out of Administration. Yet a tweet from Barry Anderson (I know) says that Wednesday is the day they are aiming for. Are going to be finally free of the administration rock around our neck, or are we going to have to wait a few more days?

One thing I will say, I will celebrate coming out of administration like a man who has just out of jail (I know hibs fans will love the allusion,) not celebrating what we have gone through and why we had to go through it but celebrating that we are free and can look to the future.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

It will be a great day. A year and a half of worrying about the future of our club. The catharsis when it is confirmed will be immense.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

What's wrong with Tuesday like? That's my day off and any excuse to let my (receding an greying) hair down! :toff:

hectornicol

I hope it is today the 9th my silver wedding anniversary it will give me something to celebrate and it will really cheese off the hibby cow!

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I hope it is today the 9th my silver wedding anniversary it will give me something to celebrate and it will really cheese off the hibby cow!

Crikey! Erm happy anniversary!

Commander Shepherd

Winning Wednesday. Just bring it.

How's the sailing going, Sergey? Still a worthwhile 10 years aye?

:sweeet:

Bridge of Djoum

Cheeky bottle of veuve clicquot Chilling in my fridge right now waiting for the glorious announcement.

And some kleenex.

Five to One

It's a real shame that more supporters won't sign up to FoH. I really thought there would be an upsurge once the club had changed hands.

It's still a sizeable sum to raise and there's thousands of supporters out there not signed up. Maybe they should consider ?5 donations to get more onboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAS !!

Oi Shepard! Get your name changed to the correct spelling.

You're letting the Alliance down! ;)

FarmerTweedy

It's a real shame that more supporters won't sign up to FoH. I really thought there would be an upsurge once the club had changed hands.

It's still a sizeable sum to raise and there's thousands of supporters out there not signed up. Maybe they should consider ?5 donations to get more onboard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a big risk in doing that, as a lot of people who are currently paying ?10 per month as it's the minimum contribution might drop to ?5 if that becomes an option. Total contributions might actually drop rather than increase.

Fxxx the SPFL

Cheeky bottle of veuve clicquot Chilling in my fridge right now waiting for the glorious announcement.

And some kleenex.

use the curtains :laugh4:

Gregory House M.D.

Forth One reporting a delay. Won't be today. A few more days they are saying.

Jambo 4 Ever

Forth One reporting a delay. Won't be today. A few more days they are saying.

I bet Hibs.net will be loving the delay

Wednesday would be nice though :)

What's wrong with Tuesday like? That's my day off and any excuse to let my (receding an greying) hair down! :toff:

it will be Tuesday.

Being able to sign players the same week the World Cup starts, does it get any better than this?

Craigieboy

I hate the bit in the official website at the top, in red, about administrators being appointed etc.

It takes me right bank to that moment I found out.

Absolutely delighted with the way things have gone since then.

A glorious club with a glorious future.

:sob:

Craigieboy

As an aside, I like the clubs style of waiting for the official end to administration then day by day (presumably this very week) announcing the important stuff like season tickets, signings etc.

I don't think I've been this excited since May 19.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Aren't the upcoming court hearing published for the week somewhere so we'll be on a list now????

AllyjamboDerbyshire

But, but... if we don't come out of administration until Wednesday, Hibs will have signed up all the good players that are available :veryangry2:

Another Robbo

I have attached a link to Edinburgh court of session roles, can't see anything but maybe wrong place!!

https://www.scotcour...s/sheriff-court

You are :) - Court of Session rolls are here https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/current-business/court-rolls/court-of-session

We aren't on the court rolls yet but cases are always added at the last minute etc so nothing to worry about :) I also suspect there won't actually be a court hearing and that this will be dealt with administratively (if you'll pardon the pun!).

I hate the bit in the official website at the top, in red, about administrators being appointed etc.

It takes me right bank to that moment I found out.

Absolutely delighted with the way things have gone since then.

A glorious club with a glorious future.

:sob:

...and, of course, we still have our glorious past too, unlike a recently-liquidated club from the Govan area

It will be a great day. A year and a half of worrying about the future of our club. The catharsis when it is confirmed will be immense.

the noise from the collective sighs of relief and collective cracking open of tins will surely register on some sort of scientific recording equipment

Hearts out of Admin, debt free,moving to fan ownership,signing new players and still at Tynecastle prepare for new glory era #HHGH

From Foulkes' twitter

Hearts out of Admin, debt free,moving to fan ownership,signing new players and still at Tynecastle prepare for new glory era #HHGH

From Foulkes' twitter

Intriguing, is this a hint of things to come today, or is he half way through a bottle of red and reading the hootsman?

Intriguing, is this a hint of things to come today, or is he half way through a bottle of red and reading the hootsman?

Most likely, either way.

grantaitchie8

I was told Wednesday was the day it would be confirmed, can't wait for it. Not the best year football wise, but the togetherness and willingness of the fans to fight for the club was outstanding, and if we can back the team in similar fashion over the coming years we'll be in a very prosperous position.

Big Moysey

Can't wait ...... so that Hearts are in admin changes to Hearts were in admin!!!!!!

If we get to Wednesday and we're then told "Friday at the latest" or "next Monday at the latest", it will be very, very annoying.

Archived