Can anyone find the 'narrative arc' thread or post?

Craigieboy

It's from another of your threads. :)

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/115492-i-know-ive-done-this-before-but-here-is-a-different-variety-of-hibs-facepalm-witery/page__hl__hibs

"They're crapping themselves.

As they should be.

There's such a thing as a narrative arc which has to exist in all of the best stories. Hibs have had great sides. They never won the Scottish Cup. Hibs have had good sides. They haven't won the Scottish Cup. Hibs have had mediocre sides. They haven't won the Scottish Cup. There's also been the odd year or two when there's even been non good Hibs sides who haven't won it. And it is going to be a side which has made more eyeballs bleed than any other who are going to win it.

Hearts have been building up a record in derbies over the last 3 decades which has them thinking they are unbeatable. Until now. Because it's all been part of a cunning plan. Give them their decades of glory (which they've won 2 trophies in). Because all that they hold dear about our relationship is about to come crashing down round their mutant heads.

Who wanted to beat Gretna to kill the hoodoo in the SC. It has to be them. It is written and it is so.

We're stick ons because the story gods only let these things happen when it is at the ultimate moment. Hibs are going to win the Scottish Cup in the same season as Rangers disappear into liquidation hell and Celtic disappear even further up their own ********s. And we kill Hearts supporters identity to do it.

This is going to be awesome."

It was awesome

:rofl:

From about midday onwards it was, the bowling club took a wee while to get going but after a few pints to calm the nerves it was never in doubt!! The bus journey from Paisley to Hampden was brilliant, particularly when we got closer and the whole thing was just bouncing down the road to KC & The Sunshine Band.

Aye, Warrior Poets the lot of them.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Three days before a cup semi-final... Do I want to read some pointless story about UKIO Bankas or do I want to laugh my ****** off at Hibs?

hmm

Yup, this'll be my hang out for the next wee while I reckon. :D

No mention in this "narrative arc" of a desire to win the more important "ideological argument"? Surely the "story gods" would have written this most important of dimensions in to the fable? ... Or did that only become important after they were pumped and had ran out of straws?

If fans of other clubs around the world were told about the risible horseshit these goons come out with, they would think you were pulling their legs... There cannot be a more pathetic and delusional club in world football. :rofl:

"narrative arc"

Dr Ian Malcolm

"There's also been the odd year or two when there's been a non-good Hibs team."

:really:

"There's also been the odd year or two when there's been a non-good Hibs team."

:really:

:rofl:

Not a penalty, gave it anyway.

Archived