Stevenson

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Absolutely raging. Spent my hard earned money to go to Ayr last night, train was not cheep, ran out of pies (SFA Have a word please) and then got a text last night about Stevenson who IMO should never wear a hearts shirt again as he was partying till 3/4am with the Ayr players, giving it the "Ayr 4 LYFE" billy bigbaws rabbie burns was an Ayr man chat.

SICKENING.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't care how good he's been playing, he should NEVER play for the club again. Stupid tattooed arsehole

:seething:

Absolutely raging. Spent my hard earned money to go to Ayr last night, train was not cheep, ran out of pies (SFA Have a word please) and then got a text last night about Stevenson who IMO should never wear a hearts shirt again as he was partying till 3/4am with the Ayr players, giving it the "Ayr 4 LYFE" billy bigbaws rabbie burns was an Ayr man chat.

SICKENING.

Excuse my ignorance, or maybe Iam being a bit dolly dimple, but was this the night before the game or after it? Either way, he can do one if thats true.

He's an Ayr fan no?

He didnt play,ended up at a party allegedly and had a few too many and sang a couple of Ayr songs allegedly.

Dont see it as a big deal.

SICKENING.

GET A LIFE SAD SACK

Excuse my ignorance, or maybe Iam being a bit dolly dimple, but was this the night before the game or after it? Either way, he can do one if thats true.

:Agree:

unless the players knew they were going to beat us...

Italian Lambretta

I had a Cheeseburger and Pie last night and they were really nice.

Sorry for being greedy and not leaving you a pie :thumbsup:

SICKENING.

Don't care how good he's been playing, he should NEVER play for the club again. Stupid tattooed arsehole

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Quality helping to ease my pain. I can just see the bloke on sportscene who does the review of fans websites reading your post out.

:Agree:

unless the players knew they were going to beat us...

Fair play, I was thinking that he may have met up with his mates the night before and it turned into a session. I put my hands up though, simpleton question.

Ryan Stevenson has never hidden the fact that he is an Ayr supporter. He probably caught up with a few old friends and had a drink with them. The team he supports had a big result last night and although he probably wishes in wasn't against Hearts I've no problem with him being "Ayr till he dies.".

If sure that if Ryan had been selected last night he would have done his upmost to secure a win for Hearts. Fact is he wasn't picked to play so don't see the problem here.

Fair play, I was thinking that he may have met up with his mates the night before and it turned into a session. I put my hands up though, simpleton question.

:lol: I wish the Ayr players were out on the lash the night before and we might have gubbed themsweat.gif

He's an Ayr fan no?

He didnt play,ended up at a party allegedly and had a few too many and sang a couple of Ayr songs allegedly.

Exactly. When Gary Locke did it whiile playing for Killie no-one batted an eyelifd. One thing is for absolutely certain, if I played for AANY team I would celebrate a Hearts win EVERY time, even if it was against 'my' team.

OP, put yourself in his shoes

He's an Ayr fan no?

Really?

After a game that's seen your employer exit a major cup competition it's ok to go partying because you like the team that put you out? He has a game for US on Sunday and didn't he kiss OUR badge when he scored against Hibs???

It may not rank as crime of the century but it's a major lack of self discipline and professionalism (if true). There's a time and a place for partying and a time and a place for keeping your head down.

Exactly. When Gary Locke did it whiile playing for Killie no-one batted an eyelifd. One thing is for absolutely certain, if I played for AANY team I would celebrate a Hearts win EVERY time, even if it was against 'my' team.

OP, put yourself in his shoes

Hard to argue with this post. Different story had he been playing obviously.

:lol: I wish the Ayr players were out on the lash the night before and we might have gubbed themsweat.gif

Thats why I was asking, as they looked okay to me. I also wondered as stevenson want playing and I though this may have been the reason. In the end though, I need to have a word with myself for even asking.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Quality helping to ease my pain. I can just see the bloke on sportscene who does the review of fans websites reading your post out.

Already contacted the BBC to let them know of my dismay and anger. Unacceptable behaviour IMO. :angry:

I hope Ryan Stevenson has AYR 4 LYFE tattooed accross his bellie gangsta stylee.

How honestly who gives a **** if he had a few beers wi his mates, now if it had been a closet hibby, that'd be a different matter.

Eeeuugghh I would not like to be the boy that tattooed his arsehole... or be the boy with the arsehole being tattooed for that matter! People are getting carried away with this shit.

To the people saying that it's no big deal etc.

If this had been a hearts player who was a hibs fan(Wallace) if he still played for hearts.

And he was out celebrating after us being beaten by them with their players, would it be accepted on here?

Storm in a teacup.

Simple fact is that there would have been no celebrations in Ayr last night if the players had done their jobs on the pitch. The anger should be reserved for them!

Really?

After a game that's seen your employer exit a major cup competition it's ok to go partying because you like the team that put you out? He has a game for US on Sunday and didn't he kiss OUR badge when he scored against Hibs???

It may not rank as crime of the century but it's a major lack of self discipline and professionalism (if true). There's a time and a place for partying and a time and a place for keeping your head down.

First off you seen any evidence?

Secondly if its true he maybe met up with some mates had one too many and sang a couple of Ayr songs.

You never got pissed and sung Hearts song? if he played then maybe but he didnt so big deal.

edit: just seen the "if true" bit in your post.

Fermit the Krog

The only problem I have with it is that Ryan Stevenson, along with every Hearts player should be in at Riccarton this morning.

If this had been a hearts player who was a hibs fan(Wallace) if he still played for hearts.

And he was out celebrating after us being beaten by them with their players, would it be accepted on here?

Slightly differant and you know it.I see your point but we arent rivals with ayr.

Dunk-Section G

I suppose the point is though that he isnt.

Storm in a teacup.

Simple fact is that there would have been no celebrations in Ayr last night if the players had done their jobs on the pitch. The anger should be reserved for them!

At LAST someone tells it as it is.the simple truth people should try it more.

Booooo Ryan Stevenson, boo him every time he touches the ball on Sunday (unless he scores with a touch, then we can boo him after we celebrate the goal), who's with me!!!

37e95_20873_torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

This is what I love about JKB

Some random poster claims to have "got a text". No source or corroborating evidence and suddenly there's a seeth-fest with calls for (arguably) our best player so far this season to GTF

:lol:

First off you seen any evidence?

Secondly if its true he maybe met up with some mates had one too many and sang a couple of Ayr songs.

You never got pissed and sung Hearts song? if he played then maybe but he didnt so big deal.

edit: just seen the "if true" bit in your post.

Will continue to stand by the last sentence in my post re time and place for it. I'd have little or no problem with him going out with his mates this weekend and giving it the Super Ayr guff, but not while we're sifting through the wreckage of another inept cup performance and only 72 hours until he's supposed to be playing in an SPL match for Hearts.

If Gary Locke went on the piss with Hearts mates after Killie games I'd wager there was a full week until their next game (or that he'd had a half decent result against us so their fans wouldn't mind).

Slightly differant and you know it.I see your point but we arent rivals with ayr.

I want us to win every game and our players to be pissed off if we don't!

If this is true then I think he should be dealt with accordingly, and nit I might add for celebrating after the game but fir being out on the pish until 4 am!!!

I hope they are all in training this morning(double shifts)

Of course if this is a bull story then delete mist of the above bar the training bit. ?

We_are_the_Hearts

IF true it just highlights what is wrong with the current squad and lots of footballers in general. Lack of squad unity and personal ambition. EVERY member of that squad should have been gutted that they and their team mates had embarassed the club and missed out on an opportunity. This kind of thing is SADLY why the OF will always be better than us. The NEW firm had that unity, hunger, passion for a while in the 80s under McLean and Ferguson. If this was an OF player their fans would be seething and rightly so. I've also seen Gary Glen toddling out the local COOP 10 minutes before a Hearts game recently. Surely a SQUAD member can make an effort to go to one game a week? After all it's their job and are part of a squad?

IF true it just highlights what is wrong with the current squad and lots of footballers in general. Lack of squad unity and personal ambition. EVERY member of that squad should have been gutted that they and their team mates had embarassed the club and missed out on an opportunity. This kind of thing is SADLY why the OF will always be better than us. The NEW firm had that unity, hunger, passion for a while in the 80s under McLean and Ferguson. If this was an OF player their fans would be seething and rightly so. I've also seen Gary Glen toddling out the local COOP 10 minutes before a Hearts game recently. Surely a SQUAD member can make an effort to go to one game a week? After all it's their job and are part of a squad?

Gary Glen is injured, so we can probably let him off.

Time to stay away from the terrace for a while...

:facepalm:

The world's top scientists would have a field day trying to explain exactly why a Hearts defeat makes the average IQ around here drop by around 50%.

Jesus wept.

OP is correct, additionally Stevenson injured himself in a drunken fall last night and is out of sundays game, PS not impressed and Stevenson has been sent home today.

I had a Cheeseburger and Pie last night and they were really nice.

Sorry for being greedy and not leaving you a pie :thumbsup:

good to see some of us still have a sense of humour, so what if ryan went to a party, his first love won, he didn't help them

Some of the posts on here sum up while our club is second rate.

We should demand more loyalty and higher standards from our players. IF this is true, he should not pull on the famous maroon again. Total disgrace.

The world's top scientists would have a field day trying to explain exactly why a Hearts defeat makes the average IQ around here drop by around 50%.

Jesus wept.

So it's at 1 now?

OP is correct, additionally Stevenson injured himself in a drunken fall last night and is out of sundays game, PS not impressed and Stevenson has been sent home today.

If that's right there is a problem. You can't go out celebrating a defeat, and in the process injure yourself so you miss the next game, which, IMO, is a very important gamehuh.gif

If I (somehow) found myself employed by a bigger team than Hearts, and Hearts then went on to achieve something major, I'd find it hard to conceal my joy.

Frankly, anyone from that part of the world who supports his local team rather than the OF is getting something right. We rarely see Stevenson give less than 100% in a maroon jersey; that's what to judge him on.

If reports of a drunken injury are true that's something else.

Let's get onto something a bit less controversial. Well done Steven Pressley! Once a legend, always a legend.

Some of the posts on here sum up while our club is second rate.

We should demand more loyalty and higher standards from our players. IF this is true, he should not pull on the famous maroon again. Total disgrace.

:what:

Talking like that about the team you (allegedly) support :facepalm:

Archived