Tynie Chosen as Euro Qualifier Venue

Homme

New St Mirren Park for Scotland U21 games. Tynecastle for Scotland Ladies.

Here was me believing what i was told that Easter road is the next best stadium in Scotland and would be hosting these type of events.

:verysmug:

******* bitches messing up oor park, let those hibby ***** ruing there pitch, they're football is more conducive to a bog, we require the lush bowling green-esque playing surface for the wonderful passing game we employ

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That new stand working a treat for the vermin.

We are doing not bad considering our pink-bus-shelter-asbestos-covered-health-&-safety-disaster-zone-of-a-Main Stand.

:verysmug:

Getting boabied by their uncles.

Reminded me of the hit song "Shut your ******* face Uncle ######" now I cant get it out my head

41576_254888916241_7454039_n.jpg

Reminded me of the hit song "Shut your ******* face Uncle ######" now I cant get it out my head

41576_254888916241_7454039_n.jpg

Merry ******* Christmas by Mr Garrison is even better :lol:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Rumour has it - Easter Road has been selected for the World Cocaine Snorting Championship. :)

Bigger pitch = longer white lines. Stands to reason.

Just gone through that - particularly the one moaning about how "Hibs provide most of their players". While they do contribute a few, Glasgow City (the top side in Scotland for a number of years now) and Celtic's ladies teams match (if not top) their contribution to the Scotland ladies team.

Archived