kevin smith hat trick yesterday

kamac1

Charlie B will be delighted.

As soon as i seen that name appear i knew what was coming next!

Please god make it happen!

fingers-crossed.jpg

Injuries have hampered his career but Kevin Smith had his best spell on loan at Raith under John McGlynn when he scored 20 goals in 46 games a couple of years ago, current goal record now 4 in 5 games for Queen of the South. If he stays fit then I reckon could probably end up amongst the first divisions top scorers this season and maybe worth a wee punt at the bookies. His younger brothers a better player though.

Why?

when all we had was nade and clum an tullberg not scoring i thought k.smith might be worth a punt as he was scoring regularly for Raith but was behind Daly, Cadamateri, Goodwillie and Sandaza at Tannadice amd we might pick up a bargain. Other people didn't agree!

Kevin Smith was at Hearts as a teenager, used to play against him before he moved down South (think it might have been to Blackburn). A superstar as a young teen, but i often put that down to the fact that his physical development was miles ahead of everybody else. Interesting to hear hes still scoring goals, thought he'd disappeared off the face of the earth.

Guys sorry about this, completely off topic. But I'm new to kickback and wonder why I can post new threads? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Help appreciated

Guys sorry about this, completely off topic. But I'm new to kickback and wonder why I can post new threads? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Help appreciated

You need a certain number of posts first.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Sure he went down to Leeds from North Merchie , loan spell at Sunderland , Dundee Utd and Raith i think , wonder why he is not with an SPL side these days

Click on "Start New Topic" and away you go.

Sure he went down to Leeds from North Merchie , loan spell at Sunderland , Dundee Utd and Raith i think , wonder why he is not with an SPL side these days

When I played at hearts he played a couple of games as a trialist! He was about a year younger than the rest of us! Think he was in between clubs, but then went down to Leeds

Archived