Who would make you boak

thirdyboy1976

My hobo pal asked me if BB going to the s***e hole bothered me.....I said no as really couldn't care what he got up to. Then he asked "well who would upset you? JJ??" & I thought, yeah that probably would make me a touch upset. Then I thought who could I not really take as their bos & I figured that if either JJ or Robo took it, I would have a breakdown.

Who could you not cope with?

Carl Fredrickson

I cant think of anyone - unless it was someone that might improve them!

Seriously I am past being too emotionally attached to players. Since Bosman players come and go and very few seem to stay for long at clubs. To most it is a job and they go where the money is so I aint wasting my emotions on them.

I wouldn't be happy if JJ or Robbo ended up there.. fortunately i dont think JJ ever would.. Robbo probably would if he got offered it.. not sure if the Hibs fans would ever accept him though..

Rudi going would be very strange considering the amount of abuse, racism and missiles they sent his way.

I'd be very upset to see Paulo go though. :(

Generally speaking, if a former player goes to Hibs it's because he's past it or has lost his way and I would generally pity them rather than working myself into a rage. Robbo would be a bit of a sore one though.

Craig Gordon going to Rangers or Celtic would be the move that would annoy me more than any other.

Generally speaking, if a former player goes to Hibs it's because he's past it or has lost his way and I would generally pity them rather than working myself into a rage. Robbo would be a bit of a sore one though.

Craig Gordon going to Rangers or Celtic would be the move that would annoy me more than any other.

Agreed on both counts. Keep telling myself there will be no way either of them would be able to afford Craig's wages and then the nightmare vision of Rangers getting money in for McGregor and picking him up on a free swims into my vision. It's horrible. :yucky:

alicante jambo

Anyone that manages that shower would give me the boak and forget this shite that if it was an ex player there is absolutely no loyalty in football nowadays.Forget the boaking it should say who would make you spew up?

Archived