Is this a plan to take football from our T V's?

Big Moysey

Do that mob have a link to subsidise their lack of support by getting T V money? I think that's 4 times they have been on since the start of the season. Do the programme planners think we are masochists or is this a plan to get more interesting things than Hibs on TV like darning old socks?

Going down down down with Billy Brown Brown Brown :down:

The tv planners show games where they think goals are guaranteed so they look for the shittiest team in the league " step forward hibernian " and bobs your uncle .

Do that mob have a link to subsidise their lack of support by getting T V money? I think that's 4 times they have been on since the start of the season. Do the programme planners think we are masochists or is this a plan to get more interesting things than Hibs on TV like darning old socks?

Just more public humilaition for them. Plus who would watch that drose when Millwall v West Ham will be on.. Proper Naughty

Going down down down with Billy Brown Brown Brown[/size][/b] :down:

whats the tune for that "going down down down...."

Just more public humilaition for them. Plus who would watch that drose when Millwall v West Ham will be on.. Proper Naughty

Except that's not on either :lol:

Its a good opportunity for Andy Kirk to increase his goals tally today :thumbsup:

Just showing people that they will not be tortured next season when they ply their trade in a lower division, despite the media pish, FTH !!!

Going down down down with Billy Brown Brown Brown !!!!!

love how it's pishing it down in Dunfy. Nice and sunny in Kirkcaldy too (at the moment) :D

I see the 12th man is out in force, that stand is empty!

J.T.F.Robertson

I just put Setanta on expecting the Blackburn/Arsenal game, only to find it's them. Not the prettiest sight, first thing in the AM. :yucky:

The Arse game is on TSN2. :thumbsup:

Been interesting to see how many times Hearts have been mentioned in this match with Jason Thomson, Andy Kirk, Austin Mcann and some hobo who grew up supporting us.

Has to be said rank game tho.

Oh and of course BB

Snake Plissken

Not exactly one for the purists this :blink:

Dunfermline carving out half chances, Hibs just look devoid of inspiration.

Archived