Skacel should start

david mcgee

Rudi has come out all guns blazing whenever ive seen him.

Some might say he is a luxury player, but he is the sort of player that can have you three nil up by halftime.

He is the first player you are looking to substitute, because no matter how good he has been he is blowing out his posteria by the 60th minute.

I have never seen him as an impact sub, so if he isint fit enough to start, forget it.

Somebody cleverer than me might have his stats. for goals scored in the first half against the second and how prolific he has been as a sub.

Why offer him a short term contract, then play him as a sub , which obviously doesnt suit his style of play?

Guess The Crowd

Rudi has come out all guns blazing whenever ive seen him.

Some might say he is a luxury player, but he is the sort of player that can have you three nil up by halftime.

He is the first player you are looking to substitute, because no matter how good he has been he is blowing out his posteria by the 60th minute.

I have never seen him as an impact sub, so if he isint fit enough to start, forget it.

Somebody cleverer than me might have his stats. for goals scored in the first half against the second and how prolific he has been as a sub.

Why offer him a short term contract, then play him as a sub , which obviously doesnt suit his style of play?

Good point. And indeed, tomorrow's fixture is the one he got a hat-trick in last season...

Would always be in my starting XI. Forget work ethic, the guy has moret talent in his pinky than most of the rest of the squad combined. Ability to change/win a game.

Would always be in my starting XI. Forget work ethic, the guy has moret talent in his pinky than most of the rest of the squad combined. Ability to change/win a game.

Does anyone remember Rudi when his head went down the first time round? He done fech all for the last part of the season. FFS lets give the new manager at least a quarter of the season before we make our minds up....half a season would be better. The guy has enough to deal with without the fans getting on his back.

Ye agree with both posts.

We have been seriously lacking genuine skill and ability in the middle of the park, somebody to play a thru ball or spank one in from 25 yards. Rudi is the man for the job dont get why he doesnt start? :down:

jack D and coke

Rudi doesn't suit the tippy tappy stuff we're trying to play now. Simple as that.

His style suits direct football. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see him figuring too much anymore.

Correct.

Rudi doesn't suit the tippy tappy stuff we're trying to play now. Simple as that.

His style suits direct football. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see him figuring too much anymore.

Don't agree with this at all. Rudi is one of the few ball players we have. Hi style absolutely suits the passing game because he can see a pass before most others hav even realised he'll be getting the ball. The only doubt is over Rudi's pace and stamina, not his passing ability.

Don't agree with this at all. Rudi is one of the few ball players we have. Hi style absolutely suits the passing game because he can see a pass before most others hav even realised he'll be getting the ball. The only doubt is over Rudi's pace and stamina, not his passing ability.

Probably correct but if he's not pushing himself in training then the manager isn't going to pick him for the team. You have to remember that this guy knows nothing about Hearts or the SPL and wants players to respond to him.

Can't agree with that one little bit... Our most technically gifted player by a mile

Am I missing something?

I was under the impression that Rudi "has returned to fitness" and is available for today?

It'd be nice to see Rudi play today now that he has returned "to fitness". I would have thought the older Rudi would suit the PSerg style down to the ground -shift it round patiently until it gets to the Rudmeister on the edge of the box with a yard of space, left foot Skacelgol. His all action direct days are behind him IMO.

Am I missing something?

I was under the impression that Rudi "has returned to fitness" and is available for today?

Me too. ;)

I disagree, I can't think of anyone in our team who retains the ball as well as Rudi.

I think today is the day we play our most attack minded team of the season as I think they will be allowed to play football by this St Midden side. So for that reason I would play the following team:

MacDonald

Hamill

McGowan

Webster

Grainger

Robinson

Jonsson

Taouil

Skacel

Smith

Elliot

Subs: Balogh, Stevenson, Templeton, Sutton, Novikovas

That team would give 'Paisley Sellik' a right doing on the deck, as our gaffer likes the game to be played, IMO. thumbsup.gif

Yep, Rudi is better starting a game than coming on with 20-30 min left. If he is fit let him put a good 60 min show in from the beginning.

Rudi has more ability than probably the rest of our forwards and midfield players put togther. If he cannot be a starter then there is something wrong somewhere. Ok he is not a worker but give hime the ball around the box and he will either have a go or put someone else through.

Does anyone remember Rudi when his head went down the first time round? He done fech all for the last part of the season. FFS lets give the new manager at least a quarter of the season before we make our minds up....half a season would be better. The guy has enough to deal with without the fans getting on his back.

Who the hell is getting on his back ya plum?! Where in my post did i attack the gaffer?! All i said is i'd start Rudi- nothing at all against PS, who i like a lot.

Archived