This guy

Craigieboy

Are you lot for real. This is the man who as one half of a management team bought us our first scottish cup in 42 years. Who last year guided us to an albeit nervy 3rd place. The man isnt a rat or a loser. He is a hearts legend, end of. Some people need to grow up.

Scottish Cup and 3rd place makes you a legend?

Crikey. You must reckon John McGlynn is a deity.

Scottish Cup and 3rd place makes you a legend?

Crikey. You must reckon John McGlynn is a deity.

I like John McGlynn. :ninja:

Are you lot for real. This is the man who as one half of a management team bought us our first scottish cup in 42 years. Who last year guided us to an albeit nervy 3rd place. The man isnt a rat or a loser. He is a hearts legend, end of. Some people need to grow up.

Supporting a football team isn't a very grown up way to spend your spare time.

Edit: I hope Billy fails miserably at hibs and helps them get relegated.

BB was a good servant for Hearts and he left with my best wishes...

Folk expressing hatred for him just because he has signed for our rivals really need to grow up. Is it because you can't find a more sensible way of expressing yourselves? If he comes out in media and makes comments about Hearts I don't like then of course his behaviour is open to criticism. But hating a person by virtue of who employs him? FFS, wise up.

I hope BB enjoys a long and happy life, caveated by the fact his greatest achievement in football remains winning the Scottish Cup with Hearts in 1998, and that Hibs remain horse during his tenure.

He has and will.

:thumbsup:

They actually think Billy Brown is going to save their season, so many hibs fans i know delighted or at least trying to wind me up by acting delighted, either way they're imbeciles

BBFilth.jpg

Discuss.

It's a job for the guy who is a Hibs fan and also a long term friend of JJ's who has given him his backing to take the job.

Let's face it BB would not be earning anything like the sort of money JJ has over the years so he probably still needs and wants to work.

The opportunity has come his way and as most people on here will know there is not much loyalty around these days from employers so take it while you can.

I really don't know much about the guy but he must have had something for JJ to keep him as his number two for all these years so all I can say is good luck to him because he served us well.

The only thing that bothers me slightly is that he might improve Hibs or even end up as their Manager once Claderwood walks or is shown the door.

They actually think Billy Brown is going to save their season, so many hibs fans i know delighted or at least trying to wind me up by acting delighted, either way they're imbeciles

The fact is, Ronaldo wouldn't make a huge difference to

them so I don't see how a new assistant manager will do

that bearing in mind when Derek Adams joined he was

tipped as the new big hope.

Hope this is a fail of epic proportions!

I think we should all recognise he played a big part in bringing the Big Cup to Tynecastle in 1998, obviously he will never see it or get his hands on it again. Personally I wish him all the best!

If one more chap wishes Brown - AND THEREFORE HIS NEW CLUB - all the best/good luck, I fear it's another couple of months at Her Modjesty's Pleasure for me.

Jesus ****ing wept.

William H. Bonney

If one more chap wishes Brown - AND THEREFORE HIS NEW CLUB - all the best/good luck, I fear it's another couple of months at Her Modjesty's Pleasure for me.

Jesus ****ing wept.

F*&k wishing him anything but relegation with hibs but sureley you cant deny he was an integral part of hearts recent success. Despite what people may think of him he did well for hearts. Thats all that should matter.

Two rumours heard today.

BB will be announced as Hibs new manager in two weeks.

JJ will join BB as Hibs new manager in six weeks.

I personally fear that the second rumour may well be the case but wither in 6 weeks is the case I dont know.

Two rumours heard today.

I personally fear that the second rumour may well be the case but wither in 6 weeks is the case I dont know.

JJ wouldn't touch that pile of shyte.

The world knows it.

Two rumours heard today.

It's OK. JJ's going to do what I did in Championship Manager. Become Hibs boss, and run them into the ground. :thumbsup:

Archived