Not feeling well and hearts are shit

scott_jambo

You can never be too careful with your health, Scott.

These are my thoughts, been feeling minging all week at work - really need to shake it off this weekend. Watching some Paisley backwater outplay us will set me back a few days

. Last year watching Killie dismantle us at home while I had a clean bill of health was tough enough.

TBF, seeing Mr Sergio in his suit will probably just make you feel worse about yourself.

Better sit this one out champ.

I feel fantastic and have no intentions of going.

My Pinilla leaving the club, I wont be back stance is as relevant as ever to me.

give me your beer money and i will drink it for you,- go on Scott drag yourself down there-you know you will hate it come 2:30 and your stuck at home :thumbsup:

TBF, seeing Mr Sergio in his suit will probably just make you feel worse about yourself.

Better sit this one out champ.

african_man_wearing_suit_and_hat_gogoaha00710.jpg

Doubtful rolleyes.gif

african_man_wearing_suit_and_hat_gogoaha00710.jpg

Doubtful rolleyes.gif

Quite snappy, except for the fecking minging bunnet. On topic, get your backside to the match.

Hope this clarifies matters. :thumbsup:

Give me your ticket and I'll endure it for you. You don't have to thank me just leave me some extra money for a programme, food, bus fares etc (about ?20).

You should go though, the last time we played the mini-terrorists it looked like a great game, 3-2 when we scored 2 late goals. :)

Quite snappy, except for the fecking minging bunnet. On topic, get your backside to the match.

Hope this clarifies matters. :thumbsup:

:what:

Stick to what you know best

. C_and_A-logo-5562367E65-seeklogo.com.gif

thumbsup.gif

Give me your ticket and I'll endure it for you. You don't have to thank me just leave me some extra money for a programme, food, bus fares etc (about ?20).

You should go though, the last time we played the mini-terrorists it looked like a great game, 3-2 when we scored 2 late goals. :)

I was there. Skacel vs St Mirren so it was.

Higdon turning our defence :facepalm:

:what:

Stick to what you know best

. C_and_A-logo-5562367E65-seeklogo.com.gif

thumbsup.gif

Hark at her! :lol: (I wouldn't know women's fashion unless I tripped over it on the bedroom floor)

Grey pinnies, quite sharp. Broon feddy with? Crassly attention-seeking, imo.

I was there. Skacel vs St Mirren so it was.

Higdon turning our defence :facepalm:

You don't have to worry about him anymore now that he's gone to Motherwell. :):sweat:

It's the 2 Thom(p)sons you need to worry about now. :(:sweat:

The name is Scott and less of the racist chat, mate.

:lol: Got me with that one, glad I had just put the tea cup down. :sweat:

No offense intended, Scott. :ninja:

(Mon the JTs!)

I once dragged myself out my sick bed for an early winter kick off vs St Johnstone couple of seasons ago. And seeing as we lost 2-1 and me sitting half dead all game I sat saying to myself why do I even bother with this shower. Mind you never stopped me going back and i'm sure if we'd won I would have been right as rain by mid afternoon.

Once dragged myself out of bed of sickness and drove from the Mull of Kintyre on New Years day - the car blew a piston just before the Mayfield roundabout - just left the car and got to the game!

We lost 7-0!!!

Stay in bed. Heart of Midlothian will not win this match and it will be a miserable afternoon for all concerned. I'm sorry, there's nothing that can be done. The die is cast.

:(

Or do you stay at home and watch Hibs on TV? .......................

See you at Tynie

Going down down down with Billy Brown Brown Brown :down:

scottish_chicP

I missed the last St Mirren home game because I was ill. It was 3-2 and sounded like a pretty good game.

I missed the last St Mirren home game because I was ill. It was 3-2 and sounded like a pretty good game.

Still feel mingin' :vrface:

Saturday morning and once again against my better judgement and health all I can think of is the excitement of going to Tynie, knowing full well it will be a shan game.

McDairmid Park next Sunday too. :sob:

Actually it was, if i remember correctly Higdon scored a raker and then it was Ruuuudi time :thumbsup:

Still feel mingin' :vrface:

Saturday morning and once again against my better judgement and health all I can think of is the excitement of going to Tynie, knowing full well it will be a shan game.

McDairmid Park next Sunday too. :sob:

Wrap up well, Scott.

Are yo going? How long does it take to get there? Same length of time as Killie?

Add at least 15-20 minutes!

I can recall missing two games through illness.

The first was the home cup tie against Forfar when we lost 1 - 0. I listened to it on the radio and the name Stevie Hancock will never leave me. :ninja:

The second was Burley's first game away to Kilmarnock which I followed on here. :)

To be fair, I regret missing both games...so if you are at all able then go. :thumbsup:

Archived