Pink Floyd Night

Gigolo-Aunt

Fingers crossed some of the programs are new and just not old ones being shown in a row (BBC4 have shown plenty Floyd programs in the past).

The excellent "Live In Pompeii" is also being shown.

Starts at half 9.

Thanks for the warning,theres enuff shoit on without listening to that shoit :thumbsup:

When's Big Country night on, Eggo?

You should probably start a thread about Big Country. I don't think you've ever mentioned them on here before, and with their astonishing musical output, continued success and massive influence on music generally, you should probably put it out there.

Take care, Eggo.

Fingers crossed some of the programs are new and just not old ones being shown in a row (BBC4 have shown plenty Floyd programs in the past).

The excellent "Live In Pompeii" is also being shown.

Starts at half 9.

Excellent vid. I have it on the computer. Well worth watching, a must for all Floyd fans. Its a shame Rick Wright died before the Roger Waters gig at the O2 earlier this year where Dave Gimour played during Cofortably Numb

He would have been so proud. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the warning,theres enuff shoit on without listening to that shoit :thumbsup:

What's life like living as a philistine.

When's Big Country night on, Eggo?

You should probably start a thread about Big Country. I don't think you've ever mentioned them on here before, and with their astonishing musical output, continued success and massive influence on music generally, you should probably put it out there.

Take care, Eggo.

I do not have one single piece of Big Country stuff in my collection,im friends of them but thats as far as it goes.I am not a fan of there music, but will punt any gigs they do..as you would for a mate im sure.Just thought id keep you right and thanks for your interest :thumbsup:

Archived