Got to hand it to them.....

Rudy T

Not that I ever wish to give them credit, however I did find this funny....

The Green Brigade apparently have a huge banner for Ibrox - which is a cheque with bouncy bouncy written across it. Fair play to them.

It'll be as funny as those Romanov bank notes the Hibs fans came out with a few years ago.

So it'll be shite basically.

Just like that "no bloodstained poppy" banner they had. They can GTF.

The Green Brigade apparently have a huge banner for Ibrox - which is a cheque with bouncy bouncy written across it. Fair play to them.

That'll be spelt;

"BOUNSY BOUNSY"

.....presumably. :whistling:

That'll be spelt;

"BOUNSY BOUNSY"

.....presumably. :whistling:

naw it will be bouny bouny as they miss out letters.

bunch of ejits that they are

Nice play with words :lol:

It'll be as funny as those Romanov bank notes the Hibs fans came out with a few years ago.

So it'll be shite basically.

Just like that "no bloodstained poppy" banner they had. They can GTF.

The Green Brigdae, as their website was titled? :teehee:

"Bloo-stained poppy", you mean. Yes, they are a pile of arsepirates, but at least they are clueless, illiterate ones. :yucky:

How will one man and his dog manage to carry this huge cheque ?

I hate Celtic. But, that's quite funny because I also hate Rangers.

This.

"Bloo-stained poppy", you mean. Yes, they are a pile of arsepirates, but at least they are clueless, illiterate ones. :yucky:

And this.

I wish it was Celtic going bust instead.

There, I've said it. <_<

And this.

If anyone else done it it would deserve a wry smile but the green brigade are the most deplorable and disgusting 'human beings' on the face of the planet. Utter shop fronts every one of them :down:

If anyone else done it it would deserve a wry smile but the green brigade are the most deplorable and disgusting 'human beings' on the face of the planet. Utter shop fronts every one of them :down:

And this one as well.

I hate Celtic. But, that's quite funny because I also hate Rangers.

Not that I give a flying fork, I do agree with you Alan. I also dispise the old squirm; I laugh at hibs :lol: And I hate St Midden even more and want them to go down (yes it is an '86 thing as my smeltic fan mate says) .

Who did they rob that slogan from then?

None of them could think up summit remotely witty.

:ninja:

Well its a cert they nicked it, just like the Lech Poznan huddle they do! God i cringe watching them toothless, unwashed, foul creatures attempt at it :verymad:

Don,t worry John Reid will be getting to the bottom of this and punishing the culprits smeltic are not a sectarian club.

They'd better watch what they wish for. Who are they gonna feel persecuted by if Rangers go under?

EVERYONE else of course,particularly us!

Meh. They're all arseholes, it's a shame Ibrox won't just collapse upon itself and swallow the hordes of arseholes into hell.

Random question, but is there a reason that they always hold their "Green Brigade" banner upside down at every game or are they all just a bawhair away from being sectioned? (Both scenarios not mutually exclusive I trust you understand)

Meh. They're all arseholes, it's a shame Ibrox won't just collapse upon itself and swallow the hordes of arseholes into hell.

Random question, but is there a reason that they always hold their "Green Brigade" banner upside down at every game or are they all just a bawhair away from being sectioned? (Both scenarios not mutually exclusive I trust you understand)

they did it once at a game at fester road, then after that they did it again to make it look like it was meant, aye right,morons <_<

They put the banner upside down as a protest against John Reid

Have heard this too, no idea why an upside down banner is a protest but they seem to think it makes sense.........

Doctor FinnBarr

Have heard this too, no idea why an upside down banner is a protest but they seem to think it makes sense.........

That was copied from some Italian Ultras I think, how origional

:yucky:

Yup that makes absolutely no sense. Absolute cretins.

I'm sure the Americans say holding their flag upside down is a sign of distress.

They're probably trying to associate themselves with that burden as well.

C*ntbags.

jamboinglasgow

Well its a cert they nicked it, just like the Lech Poznan huddle they do! God i cringe watching them toothless, unwashed, foul creatures attempt at it :verymad:

The worst thing about it is that they applaud themselves after they do it, sums them up, they love themselves so much and think everyone else do. The Green Brigade are simply the most extreme believers of the faux Irish political attitudes (which they think most Irish people still hold) and the most plastic of plastic Irishmen. Celtic's board have been spineless caving into these lowlifes.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'm sure the Americans say holding their flag upside down is a sign of distress.

C*ntbags.

Isn't that the UF?

:mellow:

it could backfire and rile up der hun players another severe pumping for them at castle greyskull :whistling:

C*ntbags.

Flying the Union flag upside down is also a sign of distress.

A lot of Brits and most foreigners don't know top from bottom though.

Flying the Union flag upside down is also a sign of distress.

A lot of Brits and most foreigners don't know top from bottom though.

Ian Paisley certainly did though!

That was copied from some Italian Ultras I think, how origional

:yucky:

No like Sellick fans to steal ideas from other fans :whistling:

Napoleon  Wilson

:lol:

Archived