"The moronic Hearts element outside the studio"

Craigieboy

Please, please, please can someone locate the Youtube clip of the half time analysis at the Hearts semi v Rangers a few years ago.

I recall John Collins & Patrick Nevin were in the studio taking absolute pelters from the Hearts fans.

For the life of me, I can't find it.

Collins laughed it off, taking it like a man.

Nevin was seething, his bitter face about explode with rage.

Collins laughed it off, taking it like a man.

Nevin was seething, his bitter face about explode with rage.

He had a good at the steward if I recall.

I think he was terrified.

Caspian Primrose

He had a good at the steward if I recall.

I think he was terrified.

Dougie Donnelly was raging aswell i seem to remember him saying the Hearts fans had 'had too many shandies'. Proper cringe television.

There was a thread on this a month or so ago. Someone posted camera phone footage from the Hearts side of the glass.

Just had a look myself and found the youtube link but it's been taking down by the user. :angry:

Please, please, please can someone locate the Youtube clip of the half time analysis at the Hearts semi v Rangers a few years ago.

I recall John Collins & Patrick Nevin were in the studio taking absolute pelters from the Hearts fans.

For the life of me, I can't find it.

I did post it but the youtube site i had it on got shut down.

I will check when i get up if i still have it but i did (stupidly)

delete a lot of the old stuff.:whistling:

Radioactive Mince

Barry Ferguson playing basketball that night still ****** me off. Cheating barstewards.

THIS.

Twice, was it not?

I hope Rat Nevin's feet fall off.

Is that the game where the Hearts keeper tried to throw it out but the Rangers player (Adam, I think) blocked it with his hand intentionally and the referee just laughed it off ???

Jambo, Goodbye

Is that the game where the Hearts keeper tried to throw it out but the Rangers player (Adam, I think) blocked it with his hand intentionally and the referee just laughed it off ???

Barry Ferguson controlled an up field pass (Irony) with his right arm extended out, he turned and half volleyed it into the net if I recall. I was behind the goals about a bejillion miles away at the other end and this was at Hampden mind and I saw it clear as crystal. No danger did the ref miss it from 15 yards!

I did post it but the youtube site i had it on got shut down.

I will check when i get up if i still have it but i did (stupidly)

delete a lot of the old stuff.:whistling:

It's gone,sorry

It was the highlight of the evening, which shows how bad the game was

I seem to recall that the motorway was closed coming come and we had to go across some awful b road.

Jeremy Beadle died that night too (at least he wasn't with us).

Jeremy Beadle died that night too (at least he wasn't with us).

He was in spirit. Or maybe that was the voices in Topcat's head that made him start reciting the team line ups half way along the M8.

Jam Tarts 1874

Yes.

He was in spirit. Or maybe that was the voices in Topcat's head that made him start reciting the team line ups half way along the M8.

It reminded me of this:

x10sctmp11_thumb.png

Archived