Wilfred

Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Anyone else a fan of this show? It's being shown on BBC3 at the moment and has done well enough to earn a second series. It's actually a remake of an Australian TV show, with the same guy starring as Wilfred. It's well worth a watch. :thumbsup:

Anyone else a fan of this show? It's being shown on BBC3 at the moment and has done well enough to earn a second series. It's actually a remake of an Australian TV show, with the same guy starring as Wilfred. It's well worth a watch. :thumbsup:

Enjoyed the first couple of episodes I saw. Alas, I never seem to get into a routine of watching certain shows over here. May try and catch it 'On Demand'.

I had intended to give this a watch, but completely forgot about it after I went down to London.

Might have a look for it online.

I just noticed last night I have all of these on sky+. I'll try and watch them now :thumbsup:

I've watched them all funny as **** but i'd advise anyone who likes it to watch the original austrailian version its alot different but alot funnier though it takes a few episodes to really pick upthumbsup.gif

Archived