Real Madrid tickets

future is maroon

future is maroon

Booked up for Madrid in November and hoping to take in a game.

How easy is it to get tickets for standard league games?

Seems to be similar to other teams in that more seats will become available nearer the game as fans give up their season ticket seats but unsure how often they actually give up their seats.

cousinsofnoone

Was there last season (for Mourinho's first home defeat v Gijon) and picked up tickets before the match (80Euros behind the goal) easily enough.

GorgieWave will give more expert opinion.

was there the season before last, easy as you like. took a cab to the ground mid morning, two tickets for the upper tier no bother, from memory about 50 euros all in. espanyol and a great game. some atmosphere before the game, got into a quality boozer just outside, needs to be done.

got help from a good gadgey on here at the time, apologies cannae mind his name.

As with the others, I bought tickets the day before a match, got put next to away fans, they seem to sell tourists this section, great experience, make sure to visit their museum!

Went to Real Madrid v Santander in Feb about 2 years ago

Think tickets cost us online about 40 euros, we were up in the top tier next to the santander fans...difficult to make out the players but the heaters on the roof where superb as it was a bit chilly outside

p.s. The stadium tour is a must do

Viagogo is good and reliable.

I've used it for tickets for Barcelona and Real Madrid games.

You pay a wee bit over the odds but it's good having the ticket in hand when you're travelling over there.

Is it as easy to get tickets for a game to see Barcelona at the Nou camp?

I got them the day before, i think unless its a big game they are easy to get im pretty sure even the last game v Real wasnt a sell out.

I could be wrong but I was looking to go a couple of years ago and thought you could actually purchase them via the website once registering.

future is maroon

Is it as easy to get tickets for a game to see Barcelona at the Nou camp?

Yeah really easy to get tickets for most Barca games.

For league games the only real issues arise when trying to get tickets for games against Real. Other games like Atletico and Espanyol can be difficult too although suppose it depends how many of you are going as single seats (if you don't might sitting a row or two away from each other for a big game) and batches of 2 and 3 seats are easy enough for most games.

For some reason you can't buy tickets direct from Barca site using uk card but they have links on the official Barca site to their official ticket partners (Spanish versions of ticketmaster etc so totally safe). Can even order it so they leave/deliver the ticket to your hotel although perhaps better to pay the postage so that you go over knowing you have the ticket in your hand.

Picking up tickets for the Real Madrid game against Betis was easy. Thursday night match and we went out to the stadium in the afternoon, ignored all the touts and straight to the ticket office. Tickets for the upper tier close enough to the Betis supporters were about 20-25 euros. As an earlier poster said, heaters came on a half time, and there were escalators to get up to the top tier just like our main stand. :rolleyes: Found a great bar near the ground - great night and a 2-0 win for Madrid.

Picking up tickets for the Real Madrid game against Betis was easy. Thursday night match and we went out to the stadium in the afternoon, ignored all the touts and straight to the ticket office. Tickets for the upper tier close enough to the Betis supporters were about 20-25 euros. As an earlier poster said, heaters came on a half time, and there were escalators to get up to the top tier just like our main stand. :rolleyes: Found a great bar near the ground - great night and a 2-0 win for Madrid.

Pretty much my experience too. Was on a stag weekend and some of the lads preordered tickets at 80 euros. A couple of us rolled up to the ticket office and got in the middle tier for 30 euros.Great game too as Real beat some team wearing pink 4-3.

Ditto much of what has been said already.

We went to see Real versus Sporting Gjion and there were plenty of tickets with a wide price range. Great experience, and the Gijon fans were the best. Beaten 7-1 and they never stopped singing. Kicked off at 10pm as well.

Two tips:

1. Pay for the stadium tour in advance - it is really something special. Makes you re-love football on a new level. I love the Real goal at Hampden by Zidane, it is just one of those moments.

2. Try and see Athletico as well, their fans are more like Jambos with a always the bridesmaid slant, whereas Real are always the bride. I think they have a new stadium, or they move next season.

Also, what I think is great about Real is the massive beer cups you get outside the game. Huge. That means more drinking and less queueing, ordering and spilling. Pints are too small, by comparison.

If you need advice on problems with credit card transactions in Spain (a big issue for Barca tickets), hit me PM and my wife can explain how it works.

Deodato

On the Viagogo site they are selling tickets for barca v real at the nou camp on the 21st April next year. Cheapest seat ?374 :) if you want 2 together its ?471 each :D i will think about it ;)

Booked up for Madrid in November and hoping to take in a game.

How easy is it to get tickets for standard league games?

Seems to be similar to other teams in that more seats will become available nearer the game as fans give up their season ticket seats but unsure how often they actually give up their seats.

Few years ago watched them play Malaga on a sunday night, cost me 45 euros for the c category tickets. Easy to get, bought them on the day at the stadium. They won 4-3...was worth it!

Archived