Danny Grainger- Wonga Player of the Month

Shapes

After what was a bit of a "meh" signing, probably one of our most dependable players atm.

Well done young chap.

:thumbsup:

Well deserved. Reckon Stevenson and Hammil were the only other two who would have come close.

Completely agree.

Imagine if anyone had said that in the summer though. :hobofish:

I actually forgot that I voted in this until I got the phone call yesterday telling me that I was going to present Danny with the award. I knew I had made the right choice.

:D

Thoroughly deserved, didn't think I'd be singing his praises when he signed but I'm delighted he's proved me wrong.

I know I've used this phrase a few times in Grainger threads but I think it needs saying again. Lee who? :smuggy:

Hannibal Lecter

When I found out we'd signed him, I wasn't exactly jumping through hoops at the news.

Credit where it is due though, he has made a really good start to his time with us and the award is thoroughly deserved.

I was told by a Dundee United supporter that Danny was the worst player he had seen play for them. Needless to say I wasnt expecting much and am delighted to see him get recognition for an excellent start to his time at Hearts.

Always given him pelters when with Gretna, Arabs and St. J for feigning injury for Gretna (at Fir Park) to get Stewart sent off.

He's now a Hearts man , and I think up to now, he's been our most consistent player (and probably the fittest too!) - well done Daniel!

A surprisingly good signing.

He deserves the award.

Have you forgotten he's now a Hearts player.

Therefore in your eyes he should be terrible :(

Would be interesting to see if he would have displaced Wallace had he stayed! Looking more and more like a great bit of business to get 1.5m imho

Well deserved!

He has become one of my favourite players in his short time here.

This!

Wasnt overly enthused with his signing and took it as a sure fire indication that Wallace was away. Well, how Danny has proved me wrong!!! He has been brilliant and once again proves Jefferies ability to spot talent on the cheap.

Said it before and I'll say it again ...... Lee who?????????????

Archived