Paulo Sergio in lulu's last night (wednesday)

peni hearts

Group of my mates out at lulu's (george street) last night and PS was out. 100% true . My mate who is a hobo approached him and said I'm a hibs fan but nice to meet you.. Paolo replied, oh no this is bad. but hi! He was very approachable and happy to speak about footbal... and seemed sober!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker

It's midweek so according to the rules of conduct he can do whatever he wants.

Good lad that Mr. Sergio chap.

Good to hear Mr Sergio is out recharging the batteries after what has undoubtedly been a hard week of graft for him.

I hope he had a smashing time, and a good few Campari and sodas.

Group of my mates out at lulu's (george street) last night and PS was out. 100% true . My mate who is a hobo approached him and said I'm a hibs fan but nice to meet you.. Paolo replied, oh no this is bad. but hi! He was very approachable and happy to speak about footbal... and seemed sober!

Paulo was in Lulu's eh? Dirty git, can he no find someone nearer his own age and doesn't talk with a fake English accent half the time!? :yucky:

Is anyone else slightly disappointed that PS didnt turn round and kick **** out the Hibs ***** for disrupting his evening?down.gif He would have been with in his rights to use a bottle or tumbler on his face as well imo

I once saw ex-hibs bad boy darren mccormack in KFC leith walk. He was wearing a cardigan.

Good spot John. But, trumped by -

Geoff Capes. Blackpool. 1988. sleeveless cardigan.

Geoff Capes. Blackpool. 1988. sleeveless cardigan.

I also saw Chesney Hawkes up the bridges when he was starring in a musical in town. He was outside that shop that sells all the Superdry gear.

Is anyone else slightly disappointed that PS didnt turn round and kick **** out the Hibs ***** for disrupting his evening?down.gif He would have been with in his rights to use a bottle or tumbler on his face as well imo

Paulo Sergio is Portuguese, not Scottish.. just thought I'd point that out :whistling:

David Obua was in nandos with a burd smiling away on tuesday around 2pm

David Obua is always in Nandos. He once said he liked my shoes, always gets a takweway of like 40 chicken wings, surprised he is not built like Nade..

I once met Arthur Montford in Queen st , He wasn't wearing that jacket

That would be the day that I met the Jacket w/out Arthur!!!

Dean Winchester

Absolutely outraged at this piece of news :angry:

He's meant to be setting an example for players not pissing about on a night out uptown.

Outrageous :angry:

Absolutely outraged at this piece of news :angry:

He's meant to be setting an example for players not pissing about on a night out uptown.

Outrageous :angry:

Quite right too. The sooner we get a boss who is tucked up in bed by Eastenders time the better.

Whenever I see Paulo I always think "where the **** are this guy's eyebrows?"

What happened to his eyebrows? Has he shaved them or have they met with some sort of bizarre eyebrow accident?

Gave Mark E Smith out of The Fall a ciggie in the Night Club in the 80's but my own personal highlight was seeing Harry Secombe in a chippy in Abergele in the early 70's. :rolleyes:

J Cheever Loophole

I met Jimmy Bone before the Wales v Scotland world cup game in Cardiff 1985 and he was wearing the pavement.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

David Obua is always in Nandos. He once said he liked my shoes, always gets a takweway of like 40 chicken wings, surprised he is not built like Nade..

Do Nando's chicken wings make you big and muscly?!

Les Dawson bought me an ice cream in blackpool when i was about 3. I cant remember it but im reliably informed by my old man that it was 2 scoops with a drizzle of raspberry sauce. :huh:

Had a beer with Joe Mangle from Neighbours in Madisons nightclub many years ago.

Mark Little drinks in my local when he's in London doing the wright stuff (not the white stuff) Really like him and he's always got time for everyone. Even me.

Sone Aluko and Nick Blackman were in nandos about 6 months ago at the table next to us when a well known bad boy up here approached our table to have words wi another well known bad boy. They found it funny until first bad boy decided to walk out via their table and point out how p*sh they were.

Personally I found it all funny.

Doctor FinnBarr

I once made Dave McPherson and Craig Levein stand back-to-back to measure them outside a German bar.

Dave gave me his packet of fags being handed out by some advertising totty, CL kept his!

:ninja:

I also saw Chesney Hawkes up the bridges when he was starring in a musical in town.

Could it just have been someone who looked like him or was it the one and only?

J.T.F.Robertson

I hope you did the right thing by making the shoepreme sacrifice. :thumbsup:

J Cheever Loophole

Could it just have been someone who looked like him or was it the one and only?

laugh.gif Good wan santhumbsup.gif

Robert Tomaschek at the Braids driving range when he was with us. He was wearing jeans and a shirt and got 50 balls but bizzarely only had 1 club with him.

Archived