The scaffs week goes from bad to worse / Garry O'C & his life of crime (merged)

Roy Croppers Handbag

Roy Croppers Handbag

It's going to come to a *soapy* end for Gaz O

I would post the I see what you did there smiley if I wasn't on my phone!

Radioactive Mince

It sickens me to see slightly above average players like him appear to 'have it all' then chuck it away.

It is funny, though, in this particular case.

:)

Gregory House M.D.

Was the Ferarri invisible? It certainly wasn't crashed in Tranent because there's only one bridge :lol:

Was the Ferarri invisible? It certainly wasn't crashed in Tranent because there's only one bridge :lol:

Am I missing something? I dont see any mention of a bridge.....?

If i've missed something witty - its still early!!

As far as the story goes, the boy really is a liability.

Gregory House M.D.

Am I missing something? I dont see any mention of a bridge.....?

If i've missed something witty - its still early!!

As far as the story goes, the boy really is a liability.

It says country lane in this story but all the rest said a bridge. The only country lanes in Tranent go to Elphinstone, Ormiston, Macmerry and Pencaitland. The only bridge in Tranent is The Brigg. Unless it was down the other side of the bridge over the A1 his Ferarri wasn't in Tranent.

After Ian Murray's embarrasing benefit game is there any truth in the rumour that the tache is organizing a testimonial for O'Connor? I hear Tony Adams, Paul Merson, Gazza and Diego Maradonna are all being lined up to play. :whistling:

It says country lane in this story but all the rest said a bridge. The only country lanes in Tranent go to Elphinstone, Ormiston, Macmerry and Pencaitland. The only bridge in Tranent is The Brigg. Unless it was down the other side of the bridge over the A1 his Ferarri wasn't in Tranent.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at - are you implying that GOC DIDNT crash his Ferrari in or around Tranent?

I'd imagine that the term 'Tranent' could be used pretty loosely in this instance.... e.g Raceland is often referred to as being in Tranent.....

Gregory House M.D.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at - are you implying that GOC DIDNT crash his Ferrari in or around Tranent?

I'd imagine that the term 'Tranent' could be used pretty loosely in this instance.... e.g Raceland is often referred to as being in Tranent.....

Garry O'Connor never crashed a Ferrari IN Tranent. He possibly crashed it NEAR Tranent though.

North Berwick Jambo

I am sure it was the lane that runs from Tranent down to the Pans :thumbsup:

I am sure it was the lane that runs from Tranent down to the Pans :thumbsup:

Birsley Bray,the bridge is over the motorway it's the road that takes you to the Pans railway station

Another Sun story to the side of the O'Connor article tells of the 'incest sister' who has been forced to flee her housing estate.

It reads like it's a real Hibs' Special edition today folks.

tartofmidlothian

After Ian Murray's embarrasing benefit game is there any truth in the rumour that the tache is organizing a testimonial for O'Connor? I hear Tony Adams, Paul Merson, Gazza and Diego Maradonna are all being lined up to play. :whistling:

:isee:

Roundabout just passed that bridge befroe meadowmill apprantly

Gregory House M.D.

Roundabout just passed that bridge befroe meadowmill apprantly

Bottom of Church Street next to the cemetery?

Another Sun story to the side of the O'Connor article tells of the 'incest sister' who has been forced to flee her housing estate.

Yeah - I saw that too. I read the story (quite sad obviously) but the looking at the pictures of brother and sister I'm guessing this type of behaviour might have been going on for generations!

Why are folk debating the geography of the crash :lol:

It was obvious it was going to end in tears after the bullshit story he fed the polis. The guy's a complete bellcheif

Why is his face not blurred out in the article? :whistling:

Or the tattoos. Offending limbs should be amputated, especially if tatts are on the neck.

(yes, I know we have offenders as well)

Why are folk debating the geography of the crash :lol:

It was obvious it was going to end in tears after the bullshit story he fed the polis. The guy's a complete bellcheif

Not like the Sun to miss the chance to further put the boot in and mention his other on-going case, are they not allowed to include this at the moment>? :ninja:

Bit quiet down Lochend since Riordan left.

Tho he wasnt in the same league as O'Connor.. What an erse...

Dean Winchester

Bit quiet down Lochend since Riordan left.

Tho he wasnt in the same league as O'Connor.. What an erse...

Bit quiet?

Even with O'Connnor getting done for drugs/fraud? Another Hibs player pissing in a nightclub and their fans organising big protests? :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Bit quiet?

Even with O'Connnor getting done for drugs/fraud? Another Hibs player pissing in a nightclub and their fans organising big protests? :lol:

Forgot, sitting bottom, massive attendance drops, Petrie s fight night, Martin Scott breaking a youth players jaw and cheekbone and Ian Murrays dismal testimonial attendance.

Add the rising debt and some might say... Hibs are a club in crisis. :whistling:

..........a face ONLY a brother could love! :yucky:

Forgot, sitting bottom, massive attendance drops, Petrie s fight night, Martin Scott breaking a youth players jaw and cheekbone and Ian Murrays dismal testimonial attendance.

Add the rising debt and some might say... Hibs are a club in crisis. :whistling:

And long may it last, each week that passes things seem to get better & better isn't live great....

"We told in April how O'Connor's smashed-up F430 Spider F1 motor was dumped

in Tranent, East Lothian ? just three miles from his then home in Port Seton."

Crashed in April, not today.

"After the Ferrari crash he down-scaled his cars. They've been getting less and less glamorous."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3812771/Garry-OConnor-on-fraud-rap-after-Ferrari-smash.html#ixzz1Xv6IUdQs

I wonder how much he was on at Lokomotiv Moscow/Birminghan City and how much he is on now? How the less than mighty have fallen.

Its nice to Riordan doing well in China as well:

In the midst of this, Riodan, easily the main focal point of the Shenua fans? attention was not enjoying himself as the cat calls rang down around him. A pimply faced teenager two rows down from me, started to call the Scotsman?s mother a whore in broken English and the days of being linked with moves to the Premiership must have seemed a long time ago.

My link

Gregory House M.D.

"We told in April how O'Connor's smashed-up F430 Spider F1 motor was dumped

in Tranent, East Lothian ? just three miles from his then home in Port Seton."

Crashed in April, not today.

:what: I'm quite aware of that DR. :P

Tranents generally full of working class alcoholics. It would've been all over Facebook had a Ferarri even entered Tranent. :lol:

:what: I'm quite aware of that DR. :P

Tranents generally full of working class alcoholics. It would've been all over Facebook had a Ferarri even entered Tranent. :lol:

It probably was there, then stripped for parts within 5mins ;)

A custodial sentence, get a grip mate bring back the death penalty

What's the point of execution when he can get bummed in prison?

A custodial sentence, get a grip mate bring back the death penalty

That's a bit harsh.

A public birching would be enough to amuse me. Or maybe outside Tynie in stocks every home game until christmas.

That's a bit harsh.

A public birching would be enough to amuse me. Or maybe outside Tynie in stocks every home game until christmas.

No death & nothing but death will do me

marooned in essex

Don't see this posted anywhere but will be interesting to see Hibs reaction in view of the last weeks publicity

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/scotland/Hibs-footballer-Garry-O39Connor-charged.6836145.jp

Doh,

Should have read all the posts first. Already posted. Got a bit excited. Hopefully the end of his career

Archived