Ayr ticket info

John

Don't know why they're re-releasing this info. Didn't they already post the details a few days after the draw was made?

Also ?8 concessions, wonder if that applies to students.

Don't know why they're re-releasing this info. Didn't they already post the details a few days after the draw was made?

Also ?8 concessions, wonder if that applies to students.

only the pricing was released. not when they'd be on sale.

:ninja: think student tickets are ?40 and are located in the main stand at stair park, stranraer ;)

only the pricing was released. not when they'd be on sale.

:ninja: think student tickets are ?40 and are located in the main stand at stair park, stranraer ;)

Ah I see. :thumbsup:

I can see why the student tickets would be ?40 at Stair Park in another city, but in the Main Stand? That's just nonsense. :teehee:

Ah I see. :thumbsup:

I can see why the student tickets would be ?40 at Stair Park in another city, but in the Main Stand? That's just nonsense. :teehee:

I hope it's not Geography that your studying as Stranraer is a town not a city!!!!!

Looking forward to being able to stand and watch the Jambos without the Polis getting involved.... Hopefully we can make a decent attempt at filling the 1500 allocation. (+250 seats)

Really not seeing the point of making the match all-ticket, the Ayr fans seem pretty annoyed with it and it will probably reduce the chances of getting a decent crowd in. I think we'll be doing well to get anywhere near a 1000 down there.

Matthew Le Tissier

Really looking forward to this. Love going to grounds that i've never been to. Plus terracing ya dancer =)

I hope it's not Geography that your studying as Stranraer is a town not a city!!!!!

*Tries to find video or picture of Chewin The Fat "Cheese Baguette" sketch.*

Here's the Big Man instead.

:justno:

yabadabadoo1874again

Great ground!!!...a real step back in time...look there's Walter with those cross- field passes a la Junior...maroon and white at one end...its going to be great !!! Hot tub time machine !!!

Somerset Park is a real shithole of a ground. The terracing is very flat and the view from behind the goals (where we are) is terrible as you can't see much of what is happening at the other end. Having said all that, I will of course be there :thumbsup:

Yeah, think I shall go for standing! 15 quid seems a not bad price either. Suppose tenner would have been too much to hope for....

Cheap couple of pints in the Northfield bowling club.

[/quo

west of scotland heart supporters are meeting in the ship inn before the game, if u fancy a chat and a good pint before game guys.

10 -15 mns walk to ground

Better call Saul

Just called no mention of the game on the automated booking so had to select option zero and be put through to the ticket office .

Archived