Hearts YDC

Jambosr1985

Now have never been to one of these but why invite that scrotum Bill Leckie whom is a poor mans Chic Dung.

He has had various uncalled for assaults on HMFC over the last decade that he has called himself a journalist, is he still advertising himself as single and available on some web site.

ive seen bill leckie at a sportmans dinner, didnt think he was that great to be honest, what i dont get is guys like hime and washed up ex pros can charge, and people pay them ?350-?700 for an hour or so work, also throw in a free meal and quite possible a free bar if they are not driving.

Another bitter threa started by Jamsbor against Hearts youth system - what a shock!

For what it's worth, seen Bill Leckie at a Dundee fans do & thought he was very good

Hardly

I am for fundraisers as such and may donate something if they have a raffle, am merely pointing out that Leckie should not have been asked re prior form, as usual you cannot see the woods for the trees.

For what its worth peabrain i have watched the 17s twice this season and was impressed.

Archived