Highland Hearts

Rudi Hates Hibees

Rudi Hates Hibees

Thanks to everyone that made it along on Saturday to the Chieftain. Especially Portobello Hearts and Dunfermline and District Hearts for the lift to stadium. :thumbsup: It was a good turn out and hopefully see everyone and more back in January.

Also a huge thank you to Robbo who made it along later in the evening and donated a couple of fantastic prizes for a raffle to help raise club funds.

As for the bus this Saturday we are struggling for numbers so are sharing with the Elgin bus this week. We are still planning a bus to St Johnstone on the 25th so anyone interested in seats on this bus can you let me know asap.

Thanks Paul.

the windae cleaner

Thanks to everyone that made it along on Saturday to the Chieftain. Especially Portobello Hearts and Dunfermline and District Hearts for the lift to stadium. :thumbsup: It was a good turn out and hopefully see everyone and more back in January.

Also a huge thank you to Robbo who made it along later in the evening and donated a couple of fantastic prizes for a raffle to help raise club funds.

As for the bus this Saturday we are struggling for numbers so are sharing with the Elgin bus this week. We are still planning a bus to St Johnstone on the 25th so anyone interested in seats on this bus can you let me know asap.

Thanks Paul.

takin the car for this one m8 ... just an hour down road for me :thumbsup:

Remnants of Standards

Yep, twas a good get together, and would have been great to not to have to travel down for once (altho i still had to go down to edinburgh would you believe for a family thing, no escape!)

Out of interest, what did Robbo donate?

Archived