Hearts on Alba NEXT week

colinmaroon

the windae cleaner

That'll mean streampro will have it too

:pleasing:

missus is due to drop next monday so can't make the game

games not on a Monday is it ?

the windae cleaner

good hot curry . . Long walk . . And some mc lovin on Thursday . . Bairn born on Friday . . Game . . Saturday . . . Sorted

good hot curry . . Long walk . . And some mc lovin on Thursday . . Bairn born on Friday . . Game . . Saturday . . . Sorted

:lol: I'll give it a try :thumbsup:

chester copperpot

My missus was getting released with our new born son on Saturday at 2pm from Simpsons hospital. I rushed her and the wee man in the car so I could make the Dundee Utd match at 3pm. I actually still feel guilty to this day for doing that.

We won.

Edit, we lost to a last minute Steven Thompson goal. Must've still been pished at the game.

My missus was getting released with our new born son on Saturday at 2pm from Simpsons hospital. I rushed her and the wee man in the car so I could make the Dundee Utd match at 3pm. I actually still feel guilty to this day for doing that.

We won.

Edit, we lost to a last minute Steven Thompson goal. Must've still been pished at the game.

And when you drove? Naughty boy!

chester copperpot

And when you drove? Naughty boy!

Was only a wee joke fella, couldn't remember the score, thought we had won. I'd have been a pretty poor father to have drove the 2 day old son home still over the limit. I waited till he was 3 years old before I started that caper.

Ricardo Quaresma

That'll mean streampro will have it too

:pleasing:

missus is due to drop next monday so can't make the game

ICT on streampro?

Ricardo Quaresma

Not checked but if it's not on Hearts World it probably won't be

E-Mailed SPro RE ICT yesterday; no answer yet

Archived