Financially how much has this cost Hearts

flecktimus

Marmeladent?rtchen

Major embarisment,

Loss of 3rd force status,

Cant put a cost on that thou,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It must hit UBIG too ,it makes no sense at all to let it happen??? or is it just me,i cant see us selling out next season unless he pulls something out the hat close season

Hearts Heritage
dont know in full but i cant see everyone renewing season tickets now :sad:

This season's League position has nothing really to do with renewals. It is who gets appointed as manager.

Cost will be loss of 1 Cat A home game versus Celtic.

And 2 lots of TV money Celtic and Hibs.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Doesn't really matter if we miss out on a few grand when we are ?40 million in debt does it.

lost in leith
Doesn't really matter if we miss out on a few grand when we are ?40 million in debt does it.

Exactly. Would finishing 6th be a bigger deal than finishing 7th? IMHO we'll need to see some pretty serious signs of a complete change of attitude from Vlad pronto or ST sales could drop to the levels we saw before he arrived.

Personally I'll renew. I renewed despite the fact that I despised Mewrcer. I renewed despite the fact that I despised CPR. I'll renew despite the fact that I despise Vlad. I'm sure there will be some spin before the renewal deadline of 5 May to convince waverers to renew. I'm just as sure that nothing of substance will happen eg appointment of a credible manager.

Archived