Well done the Hearts

Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler

.....Fans who made the long journey to Killie.

Thought we were superb once again. A season that has delivered so little and a healthy travelling support is once again in evidence.

:clap:

Unfortunately that same effort wasn't reciprocated from a few players wearing that maroon and white jersey.:sad:

maroonlegions

Thought we were superb once again. A season that has delivered so little and a healthy travelling support is once again in evidence.

Unfortunately that same effort wasn't reciprocated from a few players wearing that maroon and white jersey.:sad:

OR MAYBE A MANAGER WHO IS TACTICALLY CLUELESS :cool::rolleyes:

That all?

Dirk Diggler
That all?

Aye.

If we're talking effort, There weren't many lacking, Goncalves, Nade (shock) and Ivaskevicius were poor in their application.

Other than that the players pretty much got stuck in.

Problem was, As has been in evidence for a long time now, We're just not very good.

JamboGraham

100% agreed. I couldn't believe how many we took down there today and some of the songs were superb! Had a bit of a party feel in the early stages...just wish the team had responded!

Our fans in the main have been absolutely brilliant this season.

And the turnout and support from the fans was excellent today as well.

Agreed. You can argue the home support has perhaps been counter productive at times but the away support has been absolute fantastic all season long. Today was no exception.

I firmly believe we have the best away support in the league. The Old Firm don't count, as the ratio to home attendence to away, they should be filling every stadium they visit.

Outwith the Old Firm, no other team takes the ammount of away fans as we do. Hibs and Aberdeen will take a decent support when they are going well. When they are terrible, like we've been, they take very small numbers.

Well done to every one who went today.

Loud and clear on the radio guys.

Even the commentator mentioned the treatment for Combe, although he claimed it was aimed at Craig Paterson (I think):laugh:

Well done guys.

They don't deserve the support they get.The way we played that first half was like a pre season friendly . Lucky not to be 3 down at half time .:mad:

Dirk Diggler
They don't deserve the support they get.The way we played that first half was like a pre season friendly . Lucky not to be 3 down at half time .:mad:

Why don't they deserve it?

Unless you support individuals?

They wore the jersey, God bless HMFC.

Agreed. You can argue the home support has perhaps been counter productive at times but the away support has been absolute fantastic all season long. Today was no exception.

Y'see I don't agree with that. There was singing certainly, however there were also grumblings and shouts at how useless the players were, similar as to what you would get at a home match. Difference is that there are less fans and they are in one spot so the grumblings don't carry as much as they echo in a filled and surrounded Tynecastle.

There's no difference in the way the fans back the team or perceive their performance home or away. They still think the team is sh*t, but there's just less of them there to make those thoughts heard.

Yes the WORE the jersey, and that was about it for some of them. If you think some of they players who played today ,DESERVED the backing from the fans who travelled down in good numbers, then you are easily pleased. Our season is over in the 1st week of April. We have better players than most in the spl. But if you don't apply yourself you'll get feck all. I hope 50% of that shower are shown the door very soon, and we get players in who will be proud to play for Heart of Midlothian.:mad:

winston churchill

as my auld man used to say,the hearts could get 20.000 just to watch the strips drying on the washing line.

Hans von Luck

Good support again today.

Let the rollercoaster continue that is HMFC, bring on season 2008/09. :dribble:

I'm with ya. :)

Dirk Diggler
Yes the WORE the jersey, and that was about it for some of them. If you think some of they players who played today ,DESERVED the backing from the fans who travelled down in good numbers, then you are easily pleased. Our season is over in the 1st week of April. We have better players than most in the spl. But if you don't apply yourself you'll get feck all. I hope 50% of that shower are shown the door very soon, and we get players in who will be proud to play for Heart of Midlothian.:mad:

Our season has been over in April for, and it's a guess, 17 years out of 25 years of me following Hearts.

In that time i've seen many players who do not 'deserve' to wear the jersey.

Fact is they do wear the jersey, And I still follow them around the country and probably always will.

winston churchill
Good support again today.

Let the rollercoaster continue that is HMFC, bring on season 2008/09. :dribble:

did the bigman blow a gasket as per usual:eek:

Hans von Luck
did the bigman blow a gasket as per usual:eek:

Yip, thought I would have to stop the car on the way back and get him commited to the Royal Ed. ;)

Our season has been over in April for, and it's a guess, 17 years out of 25 years of me following Hearts.

In that time i've seen many players who do not 'deserve' to wear the jersey.

I

Fact is they do wear the jersey, And I still follow them around the country and probably always will.

Correct mate ... but when you have players rapin the club of ??????????????'s a week , it does ma tts in when they can't even get in the top 6?? FFS its the first time we have not done this, and do you think that they haven given there all for HMFC?? I don't.

winston churchill
Yip, thought I would have to stop the car on the way back and get him commited to the Royal Ed. ;)

:devlish:

Dirk Diggler
Correct mate ... but when you have players rapin the club of ??????????????'s a week , it does ma tts in when they can't even get in the top 6?? FFS its the first time we have not done this, and do you think that they haven given there all for HMFC?? I don't.

Players have been 'rapin' hearts for many years now.

Go on, read about your clubs history.

You won't regret it.

john brownlee

We are and always be the third best supported team in scotland

I alway remember talking to a guy that I worked with in London a Charlton supporter He said that, (BTW this was a couple of years later when he found out I was a Jambo) he could not believe how many jocks came to see Charlton for a pre season friendly. I told him that I was there that day but never had the courage to tell him that I arrived at quarter to five only to hear to roar of the crowd as they equalised in the last minute.

Thats why Mr Romanov is building us a new stand and if that gets filled like the sellouts of this year, maybe, who know the new stadium of 40000 will be built

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Players have been 'rapin' hearts for many years now.

Go on, read about your clubs history.

You won't regret it.

Aye right mate , you think the players deserved our support today fair enough. History? Where you want me to start? I'm 43 , so tell me what I need to know.

Dirk Diggler
Aye right mate , you think the players deserved our support today fair enough. History? Where you want me to start? I'm 43 , so tell me what I need to know.

Maurice Johnston.

Gordan Petric.

Mirsad Besliga.

Thats why Mr Romanov is building us a new stand and if that gets filled like the sellouts of this year, maybe, who know the new stadium of 40000 will be built

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

You must do well during the Festival because some of your stand up material is different class.

Maurice Johnston.

Gordan Petric.

Mirsad Besliga.

Is that it? Besliga still here for a start. I agree we have had overpaid huddies in the past. But now we have 90% in the team who don't give a feck.

Archived