Supporters with BAD attitude !!

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Just having a read at some posts with people saying that they wont be back and that they wont renew there season tickets...get a grip man !!!

A bad season...get over it....did some supporters on here just start supporting the Hearts a couple of years ago ???

Cant some people not remember some of the bad times...the realy realy realy bad times ????

If you dont want to go...fine dont go back watch another sport or follow the old firm if you want to be happy every week....

It could be alot worse imagine being a Hibbie....they havent won the Scottish cup in over 107 years and it now looks as if Motherwells european ambitions have been given a boost at the right time.

Cheer up people.....

Jambof3tornado
Just having a read at some posts with people saying that they wont be back and that they wont renew there season tickets...get a grip man !!!

A bad season...get over it....did some supporters on here just start supporting the Hearts a couple of years ago ???

Cant some people not remember some of the bad times...the realy realy realy bad times ????

If you dont want to go...fine dont go back watch another sport or follow the old firm if you want to be happy every week....

It could be alot worse imagine being a Hibbie....they havent won the Scottish cup in over 107 years and it now looks as if Motherwells european ambitions have been given a boost at the right time.

Cheer up people.....

I will be back at tynie for the next home game,hopefully to support some youngsters who are fighting for the shirt,but please dont partonise people with talk of the bad old times. In the bad old times we didnt have the wage bill we have now,or the size of squad that we have now,we didnt have the expectations that we have now. What we did have was a group of men who wanted to wear the shirt,right now I cant say the same for our current team!!!

The Comedian
I will be back at tynie for the next home game,hopefully to support some youngsters who are fighting for the shirt,but please dont partonise people with talk of the bad old times. In the bad old times we didnt have the wage bill we have now,or the size of squad that we have now,we didnt have the expectations that we have now. What we did have was a group of men who wanted to wear the shirt,right now I cant say the same for our current team!!!

Bang on...

A Boy Named Crow

If I am living in Scotland next season I'll definitely renew, not going to see the Hearts every week is a nightmare! My big fear is that nothing will get better, Frail will keep the job. The huddies will keep getting a game and it'll all be rubbish. That is just a posibility of rubbishness though. Not renewing ensures it will be arubbish season, and knowing my luck Hearts would probably win the league or something!

Exactly how I feel.

I expect crowds to dip to pre-Romanov attendances as them that bought the Vlad will win us the title and Champions League go back to shoppng on a Saturday. It is no big deal.

I expect crowds to dip to pre-Romanov attendances as them that bought the Vlad will win us the title and Champions League go back to shoppng on a Saturday. It is no big deal.

See thats exactly the opposit of what is happening,silly person,it's not the"new supporters" who are turning their back's it long termers ,guy's who have been going for eons,next season will be my first without a ST for 15 or so years most of my mates have already had enough and won't be going back after years.

I have watched Hearts since the late 70s and I will pick and choose what games(if any) I want to go to next season.

Don't think this is a knee jerk reaction,this has beem going to happen for a couple of years now,long term Hearts fans have had it with Vlad, not glory hunters ,long term fans.

Whilst you may be correct about fans who started attending Tynecastle regularly again in 05-06 or indeed where 'new' supporters (very few) I think you are underestimating the apathy that many long time Season Ticket holders are feeling. I know of at least 10 ST holders (who combined would have well over 100 years of ST's between them) who will not renew without major change. That is the reality of the situation.

JamboJimmyB

The difference is that in those bad old days players were not being paid ?9k a week.

We have failed to beat a team today who's playing budget is around ?1 million.

I suspect Kingston and Tall are being paid more than that alone. Likewise we could not beat Falkirk who budget is probably similar.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Then why do you not try and do something to convince them to come back?

Because you can't.

(Why am I responding to you?)

Guest juvehearts

thisll be a shock but ive been to 2 games this season that was the barce & scottish game vs motherwell at tyne

i havent missed it tbh, we haave been dire from day one & i wont be back next season either.

fans want value for money & to be most importantly entertained.

can you honestly say in the last 2 seasons we have been entertained?

NO, is that value for money? NO.

why would any fan/supporter go when none of this can be guarnteed?

See thats exactly the opposit of what is happening,silly person,it's not the"new supporters" who are turning their back's it long termers ,guy's who have been going for eons,next season will be my first without a ST for 15 or so years most of my mates have already had enough and won't be going back after years.

I have watched Hearts since the late 70s and I will pick and choose what games(if any) I want to go to next season.

Don't think this is a knee jerk reaction,this has beem going to happen for a couple of years now,long term Hearts fans have had it with Vlad, not glory hunters ,long term fans.

Correctumondo. It is not the johnny come latelys or the part timers who have had enough it is die hard Jambo's, guys who have attended hundreds of matches who are simply not willing to continue to watch the disgraceful way the club is being run and the dross it has resulted in on the park.

Bindy Badgy

Exactly.

I've got a few mates who have been going home and away for years that have only been to a couple of games this season. Next season they probably won't go to any.

john brownlee
Correctumondo. It is not the johnny come latelys or the part timers who have had enough it is die hard Jambo's, guys who have attended hundreds of matches who are simply not willing to continue to watch the disgraceful way the club is being run and the dross it has resulted in on the park.

don't include me I'm a die hard jambo and I will be going back next season and if what you say is true then good luck to the new comers. They are in my book most welcome

When was the last time Hearts have had consistently full houses at Tynecastle over a whole season. This will continue and your non renewers will be replaced with fans that have the Heart and soul of the club and will continue to support the mighty JTs.

How can you say its about the disgraceful way the club is run. That's just an excuse , If anything the club is being run far better than it has ever been, certainly in the time I've been supporting the Hearts

Better everything, You could fill up this page with the improvements and the commitments to the future of the club. As a previous poster said if you don't like whats going on at Hearts, then support some one else or go shopping with the mussis.

:5643::5643::5643::5643:

Arthur Morgan

I'll be going to the remaining games in the split not the away ones though whats the point? and im renewing my season ticket next year. But we are still **** and its romanov that has made that way and if anyone can't realise that then they need to go and see a doctor

It must be ok then to replace the fans who have supported the club for years and simply cannot take anymore of this regime with new fans is it?? Absolute fecking Boll**ks and we've been taken for a ride by this imposter for too long and it's only MUGS that are left who believe in him!!

Where's all the promises supposed to be all you so-called die hard fans?? Where's the progress?? Where's the challenge to the old firm?? Where's the manager?? Where's the world cup stars?? Why is the debt getting out of hand?? Will this stand ever get built?? Etc Etc Etc........

No wonder fans who have followed Hearts for years have had enough of this numpty?! And where does Romanov think he'll find more mugs from with his reputation?? He'll need to tell more lies to get them!!

Some people on here need to get real after the utter dross and disorganisation we've witnessed within Tynecastle turning our club into the "circus" label it deserves!! I'm sick of hearing all the goody two shoe fans making themselves to be adamant followers of our club turning a blind eye to what this cretin has turned us into after all his promises.

Has anybody really enjoyed going to Tynecastle this season to watch a bunch of overpaid mediocre players make mugs of us and a laughing echo we can hear, not from a clown at Blackpool Pleasure beach but a man who has ran us to the brink of administration sitting STILL dictating team selections from his fax machine that should have been rammed up his Nat King long before now!!

Get real folks or we're all going to sink!!:mad:

What I'm surprised at is the number of times today I've seen references being made to how much they earn. People saying they do remember the bad times in years gone by, but its different cos those players weren't earning the big bucks like those dafties we had on display today...

I certainly don't remember ever watching a rotten performance and saying "Ach well, he doesn't earn that much y'know...". I don't remember ever quantifying anything against how much players earn.

I'll be at the remaining games but it's not going to be easy to make myself go, that's for sure. But I'll have no issues with renewing and turning up next season because if nothing else, if I can survive this - I can probably survive anything. Things can only get better.

Dirk Diggler
Things can only get better.

Not true.

Things could get and have been worse.

Far worse.

*cue a hundred posts telling me the late seventies, Early eighties are not comparable to now because of the money being spent.

:)

Well this is my first post so I hope it's ok.....

In comparing the problems between now and the late 70's/80's it's not really the earnings we should be focusing on but the fact that our problems now seem to come from shooting ourselves in the foot - self-inflicted by Vlad's desire to meddle, inability to install a reasonably competent manager and a bizarre rotation policy. None of these have been the case before, then it was just that we we're p**h.

I can understand those who won't want to renew their season tickets, there is a difference between the team doing badly because we're simply not good enough and doing badly because of a serious inability to manage it properly, financially Vlad might be running it to plan but on the park and in the dugout it's beyond his area of expertise and it shows badly.

We pay a lot of money for the season tickets, we deserve to get the best football on show that is possible, some seasons it might not be great but when you know it's the best you can do it's fair enough. What we get right now is not the best we can do, we simply don't get value for money and those in charge don't appear to care about putting it right.

lost in leith
don't include me I'm a die hard jambo and I will be going back next season and if what you say is true then good luck to the new comers. They are in my book most welcome

When was the last time Hearts have had consistently full houses at Tynecastle over a whole season. This will continue and your non renewers will be replaced with fans that have the Heart and soul of the club and will continue to support the mighty JTs.

Mince. Quite apart from the fact that crowd figures have been inflated for a while , who are the new fans that are going to pay top dollar to watch crap?

How can you say its about the disgraceful way the club is run. That's just an excuse , If anything the club is being run far better than it has ever been, certainly in the time I've been supporting the Hearts

I take it the figures in the accounts passed you by :eek:

Better everything, You could fill up this page with the improvements and the commitments to the future of the club. As a previous poster said if you don't like whats going on at Hearts, then support some one else or go shopping with the mussis.

"Commitments to the club" - care to point anything concrete?

lost in leith
Well this is my first post so I hope it's ok.....

In comparing the problems between now and the late 70's/80's it's not really the earnings we should be focusing on but the fact that our problems now seem to come from shooting ourselves in the foot - self-inflicted by Vlad's desire to meddle, inability to install a reasonably competent manager and a bizarre rotation policy. None of these have been the case before, then it was just that we we're p**h.

I can understand those who won't want to renew their season tickets, there is a difference between the team doing badly because we're simply not good enough and doing badly because of a serious inability to manage it properly, financially Vlad might be running it to plan but on the park and in the dugout it's beyond his area of expertise and it shows badly.

We pay a lot of money for the season tickets, we deserve to get the best football on show that is possible, some seasons it might not be great but when you know it's the best you can do it's fair enough. What we get right now is not the best we can do, we simply don't get value for money and those in charge don't appear to care about putting it right.

You've made more sense in your first post than some folk have made in hundreds of posts :cool:

gowestjambo

Cheer up people.....

Cheer Up ? ya eejit!! Yes we can Really Really Really remember the bad times! If you want to compare us to the hibs I am pleased for you, some of us aim for the top, not the bottom! We have been a sleeping Giant for 50 years, with a lot of false dawns prior to Romanov. He promised to awaken our true potential, and we the long suffering believed him! Our normal Season Ticket numbers were 9,000, after Romanov's promises this rose to 13,500 with a supposed 4,000 waiting list. How many of the long suffering who thought we were about to take our true place at the top, are about to be taken for mugs again? Not many I reckon! A season ticket will not be needed for a seat at Tynecastle next season.

gowestjambo

And some peopole think hibs are deluded? welcome to their club.....

I'l be renewing this season but if nothings changed next year i wont be filling Romanov's coffers

Archived