big brother 2011 mafia game

yvonnejambo

Yip we are doing it all again and love it or hate it your in our JKB house. You may get out alive if your lucky.....now get worried, will you act up to the cameras or fall in love with a fellow housemate?

The Roles -

Good

3 Davinas Divas ? Will investigate every night. All 3 are allowed to communicate to each other off thread.

On site doctor will be busy at night & must go and try protect someone from the evil camera men. cant protect same person 2 nights in a row and can protect themself

Head of House for the this role will be for only first 2 game days only. The person chosen picks 3 people up for eviction (lynch) and all others have to vote for 1 of them those days only. Once day over and eviction takes place.

Bad

4 evil camera men- the 4 work together and bump of a housemate in the night

There is a twist though and 1 of the evil camera men and 1 housemate may fall in love and if the evil CMs choose to kill the other lover they will lose that CM as they set of on their new found love adventure

Psycho- Well it is big brother and there is always 1 thats not quite all there...this housemate can decide if they want to kill someone, protect them or investigate. Cant use same power 2 nights in a row and works alone but is on side of the good but would love to be the winner.

The game is won once all camera men are killed off and the camera men win once they have they outnumber the remaining goodies.

If you do not receive a PM you are a housemate and want to find the evil camera men

At night I will take PMs from the the Divas, the doctor, Evil camera men and finally the psycho if he/she wished to do anything

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done.

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm tomorrow night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Enjoy Housemates :)

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quiet enjoying Jedward, they are a couple of misunderstood youths.

Tara Reid seems to be going the way of the Charlie Sheen.

Boof's unrolled then....

Geoff Kilpatrick

And I'm talking to the viewers...both of 'em.

I say BS.

Can I just add that I never watched Big Brother after the first series, which was vaguely interesting, so any in-jokes will fly over my head. Apologies in advance.

Howdy, good set up Yvonne :thumbsup:

It's been a while and for a change I'm unroled so no pressure this time

And being pedantic should the masons not be Dowling Divas?

Not that I watch it :whistling:

Boof's unrolled then....

...so far.

Says in Yvonne's OP that PMs would be sent out within the hour.

Unless the Ullapool pigeon is too decrepit to cross the North Sea.

Geoff Kilpatrick

If you do not receive a PM you are a housemate and want to find the evil camera men

I am in this category.

Get me out of here!!

Sergio Garcia

Waiting to see if any PM will appear thought Id just say Hey.

Been a while since I played the old mafia game so might take me a while to get back up to speed me thinks.

Saying that last time I nearly won if i recall correctly

all pms are now out so if you havent had one you are a nice yet simple housemate :) Good luck all and the diary room dude may get to play some games with you all if you dont kill or lynch the diary room dude 1st

Just realised i not included the diary room voice over person in 1st post but that is a role and someone who is it has the task of choosing the head of house and then we may have some fun games laer on :)

all pms are now out so if you havent had one you are a nice yet simple housemate :)

Oh well - my preferred stance of late. Means I can bugger around and not worry about getting lynched. :D

So, player list for BSing and does anyone fancy running the bar this game cos I fancy being a chef this time around.

1 Rudi Skacel

3 - Bigsmak

4 Robb Stark

5 Saul

6 Beverley

7 Elvis_Legend

8 Scotland

9 mikehmfc

10 Flux

11 Geoff

12 jambosean75

13 - Boof

14 - Malky

15 Seats

17 - Dunks

19 - Gembon

22 Arnold

24 - Eckauskas

25 Chris Benoit

Will let you have a free for all for your 1st night in the house and ou are all free to vote whoever you want off. After tomorrow night the head of house will be choosen and that person will choose the next 3 people up for eviction :)

Howdy, good set up Yvonne :thumbsup:

It's been a while and for a change I'm unroled so no pressure this time

And being pedantic should the masons not be Dowling Divas?

Not that I watch it :whistling:

Yeah I forgot it wasnt Davina anymore so yes you can call them whatever you like :)

Evening folks.

10:06pm- Arnie has had too much coffee and chocolate and is on a caffeine rush! :blink:

Sergio Garcia

Good call Arnold, time for me to stick the kettle on and get some toast on! Rock n Roll lifestyle in this house I feel!

and im going VOTE SAUL due to him grrring at me when we were waiting to come into the house!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff has just sat down at work but is volunteering today later.

Why does this inane drivel still get airtime?

Hey everyone..

Haven't played for ages so excuse me while I am a bit slow..

VOTE: Geoff Kilpatrick for voting for me..

Am I being thick here, or are the masons also cops? unsure.gif

Anyway, of course I'd use BS thumbsup.gif

As usual on day 1, I'll vote the person below me, so Vote Gembon

Yes they are the masonic cops :)

Yes, and yes :lol:

In which case there is no BS as the masons already know who they are, I also assume that they will not receive the Psycho's investigation which also puts a nail into BS

Time for BS # 3427 Boof

Hmmm...if I could do that interhjrling smiley I'd do it...

That's put a cat amongst the pigeons - that's maybe why the Ullapool one hasn't got here yet... :lol:

Na, Dunks - still 60 degrees north for me.

Better go back and read that OP and see if I can get something worked out from it.

I'll put the kettle on shall I?

Nearly Horlicks time.

Vote count so far

Boof-2

Chris benoit-1

Saul-1

Flux-1

Geoff-1

gembon-1

Jambosean-1

Malky-1

Bigsmak-1

The Roles -

Good

3 Davinas Divas ? Will investigate every night. All 3 are allowed to communicate to each other off thread.

On site doctor will be busy at night & must go and try protect someone from the evil camera men. cant protect same person 2 nights in a row and can protect themself

Head of House for the this role will be for only first 2 game days only. The person chosen picks 3 people up for eviction (lynch) and all others have to vote for 1 of them those days only. Once day over and eviction takes place.

Bad

4 evil camera men- the 4 work together and bump of a housemate in the night

There is a twist though and 1 of the evil camera men and 1 housemate may fall in love and if the evil CMs choose to kill the other lover they will lose that CM as they set of on their new found love adventure

Psycho- Well it is big brother and there is always 1 thats not quite all there...this housemate can decide if they want to kill someone, protect them or investigate. Cant use same power 2 nights in a row and works alone but is on side of the good but would love to be the winner.

The game is won once all camera men are killed off and the camera men win once they have they outnumber the remaining goodies.

At night I will take PMs from the the Divas, the doctor, Evil camera men and finally the psycho if he/she wished to do anything

The Divas (mason/cops) I presume they get one investigation per night each?

I know they won't but I thought I'd chance my luck in securing a massive advantage for the town...

So what will happen on the back of that?

They'll know each other and the identity of ONE other player.

I'm intrigued to see how this'll spin out - good shout Yvonne (though secretly I'm going 'Why you little....' at BS being usurped :lol: )

Is there anything they can do to gain that teensy extra advantage?

Can't think of anything yet.

Could maybe the rest of the town direct them as to where they think the investigation should go? Obviously they would have to participate in this discussion to look unDiva-ish but would then be able to look at the discussion and decide themselves where to go. That would maybe have implications for the next day if (for example) we thought player A was going to be investigated and the investigation turned up a CM when in reality the Divas had investigated someone else.

Think I've talked myself out of that idea already... :lol:

Ah well, that's the kettle boiled.

Horlicks and toast on the table in 2 minutes.

Sergio Garcia

[/b]

Jam on mine please Boof, the early stages as I remember are all about luck really! Unless someone slips up bigtime.

Usually best to gauge after everyone has spoken!

[/b]

The Divas (mason/cops) I presume they get one investigation per night each?

I know they won't but I thought I'd chance my luck in securing a massive advantage for the town...

So what will happen on the back of that?

They'll know each other and the identity of ONE other player.

I'm intrigued to see how this'll spin out - good shout Yvonne (though secretly I'm going 'Why you little....' at BS being usurped :lol: )

Is there anything they can do to gain that teensy extra advantage?

Can't think of anything yet.

Could maybe the rest of the town direct them as to where they think the investigation should go? Obviously they would have to participate in this discussion to look unDiva-ish but would then be able to look at the discussion and decide themselves where to go. That would maybe have implications for the next day if (for example) we thought player A was going to be investigated and the investigation turned up a CM when in reality the Divas had investigated someone else.

Think I've talked myself out of that idea already... :lol:

ok ignoring your waffle yes is the answer to your 1st sentence :)

Is there any other kind? laugh.gif

:lol:

ok ignoring your waffle yes is the answer to your 1st sentence :)

It's toast - not bleedin waffles!!! They're for breakfast along with the Pop tarts and Sugar Puffs.

But to get to my point...Whoaaa....EACH Diva gets an investigation EACH night???

If you check my post for the white text you'll see I wasn't expecting that.

So after night 1 each Diva will know the identity of 6 people???

Surely tae goodness even the worst set of townies couldn't bollox that one up...could they?

It's toast - not bleedin waffles!!! They're for breakfast along with the Pop tarts and Sugar Puffs.

But to get to my point...Whoaaa....EACH Diva gets an investigation EACH night???

If you check my post for the white text you'll see I wasn't expecting that.

So after night 1 each Diva will know the identity of 6 people???

Surely tae goodness even the worst set of townies couldn't bollox that one up...could they?

Er no 1 investigation each night between them...anymore and the diary rooms getting an electric chair put in it :lol:

Archived