De Graf

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

David Hardie wrote the following in the Evening News - Historic your having a laugh surely!

However, he managed just 13 minutes of first-team action, coming on as a substitute in the historic 1-0 win over Inverness Caley, and sensing further opportunities would be limited, struck a deal on transfer deadline day which makes him a free agent able to sign outwith the "window.

They have sunk to new lows!

David Hardie wrote the following in the Evening News - Historic your having a laugh surely!

However, he managed just 13 minutes of first-team action, coming on as a substitute in the historic 1-0 win over Inverness Caley, and sensing further opportunities would be limited, struck a deal on transfer deadline day which makes him a free agent able to sign outwith the "window.

Historic because it'll be their only victory of the season? :lol:

He is absolutely toilets as well, who's going to sign him?

EDIT: Damn, beaten to it. :down:

I think its 'Historic' because it was their first win in inverness? :rolleyes:

Surely one to add to their illustrious history book :whistling:

givememychoice

Isn't it historic only in the fact that was the first time they had ever won away to ICT?

slight technicality...first time they beat them in inverness. They beat them away when they were playing at pittodrie.

linkin- hearts

As long as we're not involved with him, he's about 5 years past his best, he'd make Michael Stewart look a good signing.:thumbsup:

That Hardie's an absolute fecking roaster.

Disagree. Good journalist. I think (or hope) he's taking the piss here.

Coburg Hearts

Disagree. Good journalist. I think (or hope) he's taking the piss here.

Are you being serious? Every article he writes he brown-noses hibs, and it gives you the boke just reading it. A horrible "journalist"

Are you being serious? Every article he writes he brown-noses hibs, and it gives you the boke just reading it. A horrible "journalist"

Yet we always complain that the EEN is so against us? Nobody would be complaining if we had positive things written about us. With the amount of negativity surrounding Scottish football, positive light is a good thing.

Coburg Hearts

Yet we always complain that the EEN is so against us? Nobody would be complaining if we had positive things written about us. With the amount of negativity surrounding Scottish football, positive light is a good thing.

I want the reporting to be as fair and balanced as possible, especially from our local rag. There is being positive and there is being a crawling brown nosing yes-man like Hardie.

Much as I don't rate Banderson, I'd much rather have him than the former.

Archived