Bradford v Sheffield Wednesday

Gigolo-Aunt

About to start on Sky Sports 1. Local derby in some amazing cup type thing.

This could be the night when the fans take hold of football and take it back - breaking the monopoly at the top of the Premier League.

I'm just surprised that its not pay per view.

chester copperpot

About to start on Sky Sports 1. Local derby in some amazing cup type thing.

This could be the night when the fans take hold of football and take it back - breaking the monopoly at the top of the Premier League.

I'm just surprised that its not pay per view.

You're a Wednesday fan Gig aintcha?

I have been told that they will be using 2 balls for this game in a new experiment to make the lower leagues more interesting.

If one team keeps the ball for more than 3 mins without the other team touching it, another ball is given to their keeper to start another attack.

You're a Wednesday fan Gig aintcha?

To a certain extent, yup.

1 min in - Wednesday sub their keeper.

Don't think there is owt wrong with him. Wednesday bending some rule.

laugh.gif

I've backed Sheff Wendy :ninja:

me too 6/5 was too good to turn down!! also backed Southampton but can't find a link for the game!! verymad.gif

Word is that Shez will replace megson shortly?

Not a fan of Megson but not sure he deserves the bullet yet. Have been a bit disappointed with the money Wednesday have spent so far.

Shez? Just what the club needs, another ex player!

me too 6/5 was too good to turn down!! also backed Southampton but can't find a link for the game!! verymad.gif

Aye, same double.

shaun.lawson

Not a fan of Megson but not sure he deserves the bullet yet. Have been a bit disappointed with the money Wednesday have spent so far.

Shez? Just what the club needs, another ex player!

FAO Sheffield Wednesday board: Mark Robins, or Sean O'Driscoll, or Lee Clark, or Paul Tisdale. It's not rocket science!

laugh.gif

Wednesday have made all their subs - **** all wrong with any of them.

Gary Birtles is SEETHING

FAO Sheffield Wednesday board: Mark Robins, or Sean O'Driscoll, or Lee Clark, or Paul Tisdale. It's not rocket science!

Have a bit of time for Lee Clark.

Aye, same double.

2 singles for me! Shef have used all 3 subs after 17 minutes, WTF! BOOOM Southampton score 1-0

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Not Clark. If you see the way he's going on with the press up at Huddersfield, he wouldn't last two minutes. O'driscoll on the other hand is a no brainer. V good manager who's got nowhere left to go with donny

Very disrespectful to the tournament, opposition and 1600 travelling fans. No doubt the FA or whoever oversees this one will have something to say about ploys to get round the rules.

Northernsoulboy01

Not Clark. If you see the way he's going on with the press up at Huddersfield, he wouldn't last two minutes. O'driscoll on the other hand is a no brainer. V good manager who's got nowhere left to go with donny

Agreed about Clark. Hes been heavily backed by the board. I expected him to get booted last year if they didnt go up.

On a very shoogley peg IMO.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Agreed about Clark. Hes been heavily backed by the board. I expected him to get booted last year if they didnt go up.

On a very shoogley peg IMO.

Doesn't have a thick enough skin for top level management. I actually think he's a gifted coach at his best but that's not enough

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Not watching this game. What are Wednesday trying to achieve by using all their subs?

Avoiding injured players getting more injured probably

Not watching this game. What are Wednesday trying to achieve by using all their subs?

you need to start with a minimum of 6 recognised first team players, they took the keeper off in the first min then two other youngsters came on in the 17th min, Megson and all the bench were just laughing! ohmy.gif

They now have 3 first team players on!

you need to start with a minimum of 6 recognised first team players, they took the keeper off in the first min then two other youngsters came on in the 17th min, Megson and all the bench were just laughing! ohmy.gif

They now have 3 first team players on!

I see. So the idea is to stop the 'bigger' teams like Wednesday devaluating the Johnstones cup in much the same way as maybe Arsenal or Man Utd would the Carling Cup?

I see. So the idea is to stop the 'bigger' teams like Wednesday devaluating the Johnstones cup in much the same way as maybe Arsenal or Man Utd would the Carling Cup?

Correct! thumbsup.gif

Northernsoulboy01

Doesn't have a thick enough skin for top level management. I actually think he's a gifted coach at his best but that's not enough

Yeah i dont think hes very media savvy. That may come with experience though.

To be fair to him Pilkington leaving and Kilbane not coming back has left them short. They have managed to get a couple of late results this term so far. Probably just as well for Clark. If they are off the pace at New Year clubs will no doubt be snooping around Rhodes.

Have a bit of time for Lee Clark.

Got to admire anybody who whilst playing for one club, wears a t-shirt to a cup final their deadliest rivals are playing in, proclaiming the fans of the club he is employed by are sad b*******.

Got to admire anybody who whilst playing for one club, wears a t-shirt to a cup final their deadliest rivals are playing in, proclaiming the fans of the club he is employed by are sad b*******.

laugh.gif

shaun.lawson

:Agree::lol:

But back to Megson. Good job he only does this in naff, Mickey Mouse tournaments like this, and wouldn't dream of picking a reserve side away to Sporting Lisbon in a Europa League last 16 tie, isn't it? Oh. :mellow:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Same bellend who walked into the press conference after a 4-0 drubbing at Carlisle and said to the media 'that's what your negativity does for us.' 4-0 at Carlisle - in your own time mate

SM Sheffield

Word is that Shez will replace megson shortly?

John Sheridan is a hero at Hillsborough but there is absolutely no chance of that happening.

shaun.lawson

They keep singing the same thing over and over and it's doing my ******* head in. :verymad:

Yes. People who say the same thing over and over again are really quite annoying, aren't they? :)

Watched this dirge till just shy of H/T, truly desperate stuff. down.gif

I dunno why but i'm still watching it and nothing has changed....this is pish of the highest order. It's just finished and the penalty shootout is about to start

A wee link for anyone wanting to watch it

Link

Archived