Fixtures

yvonnejambo

yvonnejambo
eh will not be ,hobos, smeltic, rankgers,mmmm, enough said, cannae wait eh.:P:p;)

Yes thanks Im aware of that :sad:

Anyone know when the fixtures will be done? I presume after Mon nights game?

Malcolm Tucker

By theory we should play 4 games at home, as we've played Aberdeen, ICT, St Mirren and Killie away from home twice.

That would be nice.

BoJack Horseman
By theory we should play 4 games at home, as we've played Aberdeen, ICT, St Mirren and Killie away from home twice.

That would be nice.

Can't wait to see the attendance for those games.

maroonlegions
Yes thanks Im aware of that :sad::P

Anyone know when the fixtures will be done? I presume after Mon nights game?

:dribble::P

Charlie-Brown

There will probably only be 4 games left - Gretna will probably be allowed to go out of business now that they've played everybody 3 times and haven't compromised the integrity of the split / european places / title winners etc. I can't see the SPL subsidising them until the end of the season so the remaining bottom 5 teams will probably only play 37 games by the end.

That would be nice.

Would it?

WGAF

Agreed. The announcement of 16K+ crowds (aye right) is going to look pretty funny. Wa**ers.

letsmakesomenoise
Agreed. The announcement of 16K+ crowds (aye right) is going to look pretty funny. Wa**ers.

I'll not be there!

yvonnejambo

Each to their own, I will be going to the games but I always need to know a fair bit in advance because of work commitments and also the distance. I am just as unhappy as anyone about finishing in bottom 6 but I will still be there.

Jambof3tornado

Thats 4 games at home to showcase the youngsters that we have coming through,to make us all dig deep and renew with some positives to look forward to.(that and Frails head on a pike would be good)

Guest juvehearts

the funny thing is that wth our ability we'd fniish 3rd on pts come the end of the season.

wether it happend remains to be seen, but i aint gonae bethere to watch it

ColtbridgeJambo

That would be nice.

The above is true if Aberdeen fail to beat Falkirk on Monday.

If Aberdeen beat Falkirk on Monday night then Falkirk will join us in the bottom six.

If this happens we have to play ICT, St Mirren and Kilmarnock at home and

Gretna and Falkirk away.

Anyways do you really think the GFA will allow Hearts to play 4 out of 5 games at home if Falkirk make the top six.

I doubt it.

winston churchill
Can't wait to see the attendance for those games.

does it matter,the season money is already in the bank.

not too sure that it matters how many times you've played anyone after the split takes place. im sure tht one season we ended up playin rangers 3 times at ibrox out of 4 games.might have been last season.might be wrong tho.

yvonnejambo

They will be announced after the Aberdeen-Falkirk game on Monday night BBC Scotland.

davemclaren
They will be announced after the Aberdeen-Falkirk game on Monday night BBC Scotland.

I think we will be given fixtures to allow us to have 19 home fixtures. Should be interesting what fixtures are home and away....

Charlie-Brown

Will the bottom 6 teams actually be able to complete 38 games? Who will fund Gretna for the remaining 5 weeks?

Will the bottom 6 teams actually be able to complete 38 games? Who will fund Gretna for the remaining 5 weeks?

Seriously who gives a **** ?

The quicker this season is over the better. :sad:

maroonlegions
Seriously who gives a **** ?

The quicker this season is over the better. :sad:

TRUE.:107years:

Archived