Quirky Quiz Questions

kylelauren01

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Can you name the 7 clubs who have represented Scotland in only one european campaign?

Name the only scottish international to have won caps while playing for six different clubs?

Gretna is one.

kylelauren01

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread as there are some crackers. Anyone have any Hearts related ones, not totally obscure but maybe something a wee bit out of the ordinary. Either that or keep the generic ones coming. Cheers. KB.

Also, remember the date for your diary - 15 October 2011, pre Dunfermline game at EEP - Dunfermline & District HMFC SC fundraiser & general p*** up. 1130-ish at Rosyth Civil Service Club, 10 minute walk from Rosyth Halt Train Staion & bus laid on to get to EEP. Should be things to do for all ages, inc. Beat the Goalie, Crossbar Challenge, Skittles, pool, good (inexpensive) food, cheap drink, autumn raffle with great HMFC related prizes, etc, etc.

If there are 2 of them then they won't be unique..

I think that the "unique" answer you are looking for is Queens Park, as they were beaten in both finals.

ok smarty pants, :thumbsup: haha, you know what i meant...

Yes, they defeated a scottish team to win them...

kylelauren01

A big thanks to Bobby Brown for emailing me a load of questions including some good Hearts ones which I will use

Chester, print off this thread if you want mate but the unpublished ones will have you in knots!! KB

Archived