Wee Hearts Subbuteo men

londonjambo

LIttle Hearts men

No particular reason for this other than the fact that I stumbled across this and thought that you'd have to be dedicated to paint the little Wonga logo so accurately on to their little shirts ... who the hell has the time to do that ?

Anyway, not buying one - just thought you'd like to marvel at the dedication/ stupidity of some people

:mellow:

GC

LIttle Hearts men

No particular reason for this other than the fact that I stumbled across this and thought that you'd have to be dedicated to paint the little Wonga logo so accurately on to their little shirts ... who the hell has the time to do that ?

Anyway, not buying one - just thought you'd like to marvel at the dedication/ stupidity of some people

:mellow:

GC

I don't believe you! :woot:

Is that one Ian Black or Rudi? :whistling:

Don't be silly - that receado hairline proves it's obviously Big Andy Webster!

Subbuteo....used to leather my Hibby mate aw the time...... :thumbsup::D

Another mate of mine used to have the lot....stadia, pot paints, numerous teams, fans....... i remember him painting the silver away strip of the 80`s!....maroon shorts , and white socks too....done a neat and tidy job, couldnae believe it!

Had many a broken player though due to tantrums! :sheeeit: My Brother was a sponny bassa and always nicked late winners as the stop clock was about to beep! :nojustno:

I must have had one of the shortest set of players in Edinburgh and ran the glue supply dry!

Archived