Sportscene-Video Highlights

Hambone

Lovely post for those of us in Australia or outside Scotland. The match was on Setanta here at 3:00am. However I was highly refreshed on Sunday night here and slept through!

Be fabulous if you could do this regularly as of course the pre-match stuff is simply not available here with the relevant commentary. Thanks again.

Lovely post for those of us in Australia or outside Scotland. The match was on Setanta here at 3:00am. However I was highly refreshed on Sunday night here and slept through!

Be fabulous if you could do this regularly as of course the pre-match stuff is simply not available here with the relevant commentary. Thanks again.

Always do man

That was the season that was last season

Diadora Van Basten

For the potential sending offs they missed the two challenges that did the most damage, Stacks on Obua and Sodje on Kello.

Ryan Gosling

For the potential sending offs they missed the two challenges that did the most damage, Stacks on Obua and Sodje on Kello.

I'm not convinced that was deliberate, as David Obua is not a woman.

Sandy's sock

Watched it in the club (Oakville Ont. Canada) but I always look forward to you posting the highlights. Thanks again Hambone :D

Hambone, your posts rock fella, great work as always :thumbsup:

I was getting on a plane just as this kicked off. I'm now in the Canadian Rockies enjoying two great views - and the highlights just shaded it . :soccer::508:

Cheers for the good work.:thumbs_up:

Winnipeg Willie

Missed the game on the telly so this more than made up for it ... thanks Hambone from Winnipeg!

Thanks from me in Turkey really enjoyed it, RS looked good, guy seems to be fitting in well now. :thumbsup:

Archived