Is there a link to the whole game from today?

Konrad von Carstein

Konrad von Carstein

Fekking stupidly arranged a trip out of town for the weekend - without thinking to look at the fixture list.

BBC "highlights" are a disgrace & texts from my bro (who gleefully took my ST) don't make up for missing today :(

Fekking stupidly arranged a trip out of town for the weekend - without thinking to look at the fixture list.

BBC "highlights" are a disgrace & texts from my bro (who gleefully took my ST) don't make up for missing today :(

You have 4 choices ( You are highly unlikely to find your first choice as per your OP.)

1. Check the ESPN listings for the next couple of days for a re-run.

2. Hope that someone who has Sky plussed it has the facility and the willingness to make a copy

3. Hope that you are welcome in the home of someone who has Sky plussed it and wont delete it anytime before you can arrange a private viewing ( seeing as how it was a pretty routine derby win)

4. Accept that you made a mistake, learn the lesson, and move on

Konrad von Carstein

You have 4 choices ( You are highly unlikely to find your first choice as per your OP.)

1. Check the ESPN listings for the next couple of days for a re-run.

2. Hope that someone who has Sky plussed it has the facility and the willingness to make a copy

3. Hope that you are welcome in the home of someone who has Sky plussed it and wont delete it anytime before you can arrange a private viewing ( seeing as how it was a pretty routine derby win)

4. Accept that you made a mistake, learn the lesson, and move on

Konrad has accepted that he is a tit and is currently learning his lesson and moving on.........fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :(

For what its worth, the highlights are a pretty fair summation of what went on incident wise. Although now Ive seen them you have to wonder why Murray and Sproule stayed on ( Stevenson also to be fair)

Its doesnt show the dominance of course so you'll just have to take our word for that. Dont worry though, the dominance will happen again soon.

Archived