Relegation

Toxteth O'Grady

They really, really do.

Remember they've still got their normal October slump to cope with as well. Could get interesting.

They are shite and no mistake. Today was as convincing a 2-0 win as you'll see all season.

I can only hope Calderwood sticks around until christmas at least because he is an utter embarassment of a man. A complete nobody with not a ounce of anything about him. An empty tracksuit.

Maurice Moss

They are so one-dimensional its ridiculous! Only thing I can see that could keep them safe is O'Connor's goals...and has he not got a court case coming up sometime soon?

Toxteth O'Grady

They really, really do.

Remember they've still got their normal October slump to cope with as well. Could get interesting.

You are right they usually start the season well and get worse as it goes on.

They look utterly devoid of talent and structure and motivation.

Just hope Dunfy and ICT can get a few results and there will be empty seats in Dingwall, Dunfries and Greenock next season

The wee team are looking like bottom of the table contenders :thumbsup:

I think they'll be ok, they are very poor in defence and midfield but should have enough goals in the form of O'Connor and Griffiths to stay out of trouble.

ToadKiller Dog

Thought they were ever so slightly better than the sheep , With lolderwood they could go down depends when and who replaces him .

Unfortunately they always seem to avoid it somehow.

Not always, remember Kjell Ollofsen. As long as CC stays theres an an increasing possibility of a repeat. Here's hoping - relegation closely followed by oblivion.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I think they'll be ok, they are very poor in defence and midfield but should have enough goals in the form of O'Connor and Griffiths to stay out of trouble.

...only if the dynamic duo score more goals than the defence ships.

No, I really think they are in mortal trouble this year. All the other teams except Aberdeen look better than them and ICT will improve.

Going down.

My one bet for the season was a 120/1 double on Hearts to win the scottish cup and Hibs to get relegated!

Now if O'Connor were to get injured......

Don't mind if they stay up this season, it'll just be another 3 chances for us to hammer them home and away, while adding a nice extra 9 points or so.

They can either embarrassingly go down and piss themselves with delight when they beat such giants as Ross County, or they can stay up, continue to be owned by us and be relegation fodder for another year.

Tough choice. :lol:

Toxteth O'Grady

My one bet for the season was a 120/1 double on Hearts to win the scottish cup and Hibs to get relegated!

Now if O'Connor were to get injured......

Don't worry about the fat junkie, he will self destruct soon.

Archived